Stern Show Beth's new deformed cat "Whisper"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 22, 2016.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I could see Whisper sitting on the 8th avenue near the Port Authority with bucket in from him and sign that said "My leg got injured in the war, any donation helpful"

• bethosternA video of Whisper walking. So pitiful and sad. Can't wait to fix her.....

2. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How the hell does the Whorse plan to "fix" her? Let me guess...cure the bum leg by removing a health eye?

WHTHS, Ingens, kippy and 5 others like this.
  3. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Should have named him Gimp

4. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Whorse had to burn 5,000 gallons of jet fuel to get a new attention whoreing prop and people wonder why we hate It.
    How is the NSAL construction coming along?

reno, Dlist, potroast and 5 others like this.
  5. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    but who will fix Beth? who?

6. fixer

fixer I'm Retarded you Jerk. On the Power.

Reputations:
    If that comes back missing a leg and an eye there will be riots in the streets of New York.

7. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Nice of her to put Whisper in front of a cat bat toy that requires four legs to actually play with. Dolt.

What's next, candle lighting?

GLguygardner likes this.
  8. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I really do despise this Cunt, everything about it makes me just angry. They could have rescued 40 healthy cats on what she spent to get this one gimp.

meanredhed likes this.
  9. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Does the dolt know what happened to the cat's leg? I can't tell from the seconds of video here but the thing seems to be moving along just fine. Maybe it was born this way?

10. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth's creepy obsession with hacking off kitty body parts now includes legs, just like several of us predicted. The fact that she keeps using the word "journey" regarding this cat means it will be the subject of her next book, she said the same thing about Buddy. Here's her earlier post about this new cat:

bethosternI'm picking up this little girl in Florida on Tuesday from Dogs and Cats Forever who rescued her. Her rear leg was injured as a kitten and it is severely deformed and will most likely need to be amputated. Get ready for the beginning of her journey with us as it will officially begin on Tuesday when I hold her for the first time. Will probably be a long road ahead for us but we will do everything for her to get her #readytofly Howard will name her when he meets her. Let's do this!

11. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She just like yesterday or the day before said it had a fucked up leg that may or would have to be removed. She'll remove it.

Tracy likes this.
  12. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP or MbP) is a behaviour pattern in which a caregiver fabricates, exaggerates, or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their care, usually to gain attention or sympathy from others.[1] With deception at its core, this behaviour is an elusive, potentially lethal, and frequently misunderstood form of child abuse[2] or medical neglect[3] that has been difficult to define, detect, and confirm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

13. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Better yet:
    Munchausen By Proxy
    With Pets
    by Gary Le Mon

As an herbalist with a special interest in natural health care for dogs and cats, I get to observe many different relationships between owners and their pets. Over the years I have seen a small number of pet owners exhibit a certain bizarre psychological behavior. This behavior follows the classic symptoms of Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome (MBPS). The only difference is that the syndrome I observe uses the family dog or cat as proxy and becomes a rare but devastating form of animal cruelty.

Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome involves a primary caregiver or guardian exaggerating or fabricating the symptoms of an illness, the illness itself, or multiple illnesses in the person (or pet) they care for. MBPS is a factitious (artificially produced) form of mental illness associated with severe mental difficulties. A caregiver will intentionally harm the child or pet – or describe non-existent symptoms of an illness – in order to get sympathy for bearing the burden, praise for such devotion, or a deeper relationship with a doctor, veterinarian or other health care provider.

Some time ago I received an email from a would-be customer that read, My dog has kidney disease, high blood pressure, Cushing’s disease, pulmonary hypertension, bladder stones, diabetes and now a skin condition caused by the Cushing’s where she blisters & peels like sunburn. Her antibiotic shampoo washes off the flea and tick medicine I was using. Is your TripleSure Natural Flea & Tick Spray ok to use on her skin? Also can I use your DentaSure All-Natural Oral Care Spray with all the medicines she is taking for her medical problems? I will be waiting for your reply.

Responsible dog lover? Or is she the proud owner of a pity party with four legs and a tail? A common trait among MBPS sufferers is their adamant denial that they have this dysfunction. I could be wrong in my assumption and, if so, I would not want to add to her unhappy situation.

I responded with, While our natural health care pet products would work very well on your dog, it sounds like the last thing she needs is more medication. All too often we find that the interaction of multiple medications, especially prescription drugs, brings on more side effects and other conditions than they cure. My best advice to you is to find a responsible holistic veterinarian in your area who will treat your dog as a complete physiological system instead of a collection of symptoms to cover up. Please visit the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association at holisticvetlist.com and find a professional who is experienced in the use of healing herbs and whose real interest is to save your dog’s life. I wish you all the best.

I’m still waiting for her reply.

Complicating the victim proxy’s health problems even further is Big Pharma’s prescription drugs that target only the symptoms and not the root cause of the illness. What’s more, by zeroing in on the specific symptom that a single agent will alleviate, drug designers ignore the remaining spectrum of plant constituents that Nature so richly (and wisely) intends for our complete healing. The consequence of such pinpoint symptom-only targeting is a list of side effects like the ones in TV commercials that the friendly voiceover tosses off as "practically harmless."

Even well-meaning doctors and veterinarians make debilitating mistakes with prescription drugs. Imagine the devastation a person afflicted with Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome can cause when her goal is to gather sympathy because of her “sick little dog.”

The answer is to become more aware of MBPS and speak up when something doesn’t seem right. Animal cruelty is a crime no matter how much or how little a person is aware of their actions. In the case of a defenseless dog or cat, it’s always best to err on the side of caution.

Call your local SPCA, Humane Society or Animal Rescue. Put yourself in your best friend’s position. If the person you depend on is also the person who hurts you the most, wouldn’t you want somebody to speak up for you?

Dlist, tv910, GLguygardner and 4 others like this.
  14. Lostronaut

Lostronaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That chick's got mental issues, for realz.

15. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    It really disturbs me that she will probably have this cats leg amputated when the cat does fine with the leg the way it is. There's no reason to put the poor animal through risky surgery to remove the leg. I hope the veteraniarian tells her to go fuck off, but somehow I think the vet will be in on this...maybe for a big payday from surgery.

Tracy and lisac37 like this.
  16. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't see the craziness that is surrounding him?

Tracy likes this.
  17. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    Anyone else find it super fucked that she's coaxing the kitty to walk so everyone can see how pathetic it looks gimping on three legs?
    What's she saying at the beginning there, like, "c'mon!" or something? Poor kitty was sitting comfortably but Beth needed a "sad" video of the poor three legged kitten.
    Wtf is wrong with her? :pissed:

18. Mia1972

Mia1972 Active Member

Reputations:

You know what? I think it's time to investigate that whole NSAL thing for fraud. This fundraising for this supposed feline sanctuary has gone on for years and literally NOTHING has been done. That's usually when someone starts wanting to know the accounting for this non-profit and where all this $ is going to.

Just Me, YodaQuiversStern and Tracy like this.
  19. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She flew that cat back today via Private Plane..ie write off.

No one in Florida could adopt this cat??

I hope the IRS sends heat seeking missiles on Bianca's Furry Friends Foundation. A write off vacation for the Sterns. Deplorable.

Just Me and Tracy like this.
  20. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if the cats mother was a smoking crack while pregnant ?