Bianca's Furry Friends Facebook Page

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slappy, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Slappy

Slappy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everyone can look but you can only post if you adopt a cat. Howard has posted quite a few times.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BiancasFurryFriends/

Doug Hurwitt updated the description.

A site dedicated to the dogs and cats fostered by Beth & Howard Stern and for the families who adopted from us!
    (While everyone can view everything we post here, only those who adopt the pets Howard and Beth foster will be invited to become members.

Howard Stern

Want to welcome those of you who are just watching or others who have adopted these guys from our home. Beth and I put a lot of care into raising them. It was a gratifying experience and I can honestly say that you getting some amazing pets. I hope you will keep us posted and bombard us with video. It makes things a lot easier for Beth (and me too) when we can see them thriving. I did not realize how involved I would be at the beginning but we became very attached to them. The six of them loved climbing and playing together and I spent endless hours watching them figure out their new world. Many great experiences and great vet care for the spay and neutering.
    Beth just brought home a mother named Grace and her three kittens and another bunch of four from the animal league to raise. We are actually getting pretty good at preparing these guys for your home. For those of you waiting for our next delivery be patient. As soon as they are ready Beth will hand them off to you. I'm working on some pictures and if I can figure it out some time lapse photography. We've got some great cats coming your way. I will photograph them and post everything on this facebook page. This site is a really good place to keep track of how everyone is doing and it will be nice to get to know the families that are so actively involved.
    Best of luck to Tarzan, Kimo Sabe, Tonto, Ophelia, Brenda and Gwyneth and their new families.
    Howard Stern

2. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    well we need to start a 6ianca's Furry Friend-amoes Facebook Page then

3. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    while any act to help abandoned domesticsted animals is good, there is something about this whole thing that bothers me. Kittens, especially young cute kittens are the most adoptable animals in shelters. This so smacks of PR. He cant talk about any other charity that he donates ti bu he can blather about kitten fostering?

4. Slappy

Slappy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I find it interesting that the fundraising campaign and adoption page share the same name.

While they pretend to be fostering out of the goodness of their hearts, it is linked to a fundraising effort for a vanity project.

5. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    Tots. And this is totally not Howard. He did alot of charity or good works in the past with, and w/o his wife (i.e. indian reservation, retards...) but he rarely spoke of it and he as always been adament about not milking the listeners. This is to keep her name separate from the Howard Stern shock jock image while still cashing in on his cache. Plus you cant take sexy pics w handicaps and Howard will not let her on Real Housewives. Kittens are her angle to get on Tv and happy wife...u dont look like a miserable twice-divorced unrelevant relic

6. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    i also think this is their therapy practice assignment. Robin, I was fostering kittens so I figured why not foster Beth O.s beautiful baby, its a saint like her plus all our young celeb couple friends were having kids

7. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations: