Big Brother 15 Cast Getting All Crazy Racist, Anti-Gay, Misogynistic

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Robert Higgins, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The cast of BB15 is getting all kinds of heat, and one of the contestants Aaryn (who's a big twat by the way) got fired from her modeling contract for comments that were captured on the Big Brother After Dark feed

From the web site www.realityblured.com

As to the awful things this cast has said, most of it occurred Saturday night and into Sunday. A Jokers poster has compiled an extensive list including flashback times to view the footage, while Zap2it’s Andrea Reiher summarized many of the awful things in a story. Both are worth a read.

Here are examples, compiled and expanded from the above sources, video clips, and other sources:

GinaMarie said that, because of her income level, she receives “nigger insurance†(she whispered the n-word, so it’s possible she said the version that ends with “aâ€). She whispered it to both Nick and Andy, neither of whom challenged her.

GinaMarie said Helen, who’s Asian, “should be kissing our ass and serving us some fucking rice.â€
    Aaryn said of Andy, “No one’s gonna vote for whoever that queer puts up.†She also suggested he’d win MVP because “people love the queers.â€

Aaryn said about Candice, who’s black, “be careful what you say in the dark; you might not be able to see that bitch.†(A month ago, Aaryn tweeted, “Attractiveness comes from inside. What would you look like if your looks mirrored your words and actions?†So much irony.)

GinaMarie said Candice “gets that fuckin’ blackness,†referring to Candice’s reaction to something that happened in the game.

Aaryn said of Helen, “Shut up. Go make some fucking rice.â€

[​IMG]

this is a half way entertaining reality show, not that shit AGT.

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's not reality. It's been disclosed several places that producers suggest things, give inducements to cause problems, etc. I was thinking what a dark twisted mind she must have. But after seeing her photo I will add that Asians do eat a lot of rice. And many work in the restaurant field, so they cook a lot too.

3. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i somehow missed her saying all of that stuff. i read about the asian dig, but i thought they were buds screwing around.

she's so hot, it would take about 10 minutes being around her before i heard much of what she said.

4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    she does look smart.

5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's a Staten Island Italian. Yeah, she says racist things. She doesn't have common sense to keep her opinion to herself.

6. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Looks like Jackie found some work punching up scripts.

7. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    if you sign up for this shit, you're an asshole to begin with and you'll be surrounded by like minded assholes. Not shocked, probably all shtick anyway. But fuck this chick is hot,

[​IMG]

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    How has she not had the shit beaten out of her yet?

9. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    good rule of thumb for life...beautiful people get a free pass on everything

10. TrotMeAround

TrotMeAround Member

Reputations:
    Not with her. I have been watching and her mouth and attitude make you quickly forgot how she looks, she is that fucking bad. She is the type of woman who in 10 years gets a bullet in her head from her once sane husband becasue the cunt never stops complaining and being a catty whore.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Beauty only gets you so far.

Sooner or later, every dog has their day. There's another good rule of thumb for life. :up: