'Big Brother' Aaryn Evicted I'm Not Racist, I'm Just Texan - Video

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SEGA, Aug 29, 2013.

1. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/29/big-brother-aaryn-gries-evicted-racist-texas-texan/

Aaryn Gries was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and on her way out, she told Julie Chen she's not really a racist, she's just a misunderstood Texan.

Seriously ... Gries -- who mocked Asians, trashed black people and referred to a gay houseguest as a "queer" during her stint on the reality competition show -- had the cojones to look Chen in the face and say, "I did not mean to ever come off as racist."

Here's her ridiculous explanation:

"In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it. I feel how bad it is being seen and how I've come across to people. I don't want to seem like that person."

Aaryn -- who told Julie she doesn't remember ever making a racist comment in the house -- added, "I apologize to anyone I offended for that. That was not meant to be serious and if I said those things, I feel horrible for that. I regret that."

Julie -- being the badass that she is -- didn't let Aaryn off the hook and READ some of the offensive comments right to Aaryn's face as Aaryn sat there like a racist, homophobic deer in headlights.

FYI -- Aaryn still has no idea she's been dropped by her modeling agency over her behavior in the house ... because she's made it to the "jury house" and will remain sequestered from the outside world until the show ends in September.

[video=youtube;d4wG9mamxH4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4wG9mamxH4[/video]

2. HowardsNeckFlap

HowardsNeckFlap New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    praying for her

3. SEGA

Reputations:
    Reckon she'll be hunted down back home? :giggle:

4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what a complete fucking moron. i hope tape is rolling when she's told she lost her job.

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Dawgsaloon! I learned it at Dawgsaloon!
    [​IMG]

6. dadadipshit

dadadipshit Member

Reputations:
    Scripted and planned well in advance. CBS knew exactly how this would go down

7. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I felt bad for her. Julie Chen fucks the guy who runs CBS so she gets to host a show and lecture people?

8. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Aaryn's comments were all attempts at trying to be funny. She failed. I don't think she is racist. The manufactured backlash is so dumb.

And if anybody gave a shit, I know you can pull video of Julie Chen making similar comments like Aaron's "go cook some rice" stereotypical joke attempt. I remember Julie Chen making some weird comments regarding something about her Asian side...... Maybe something to do with poor dancing skills or driving.

So dumb.

9. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    Julie Chen is just a massive bitch who gets away with it because she's fucking the boss. Can someone just beat the shit out of her??

10. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Fuck that- who the hell is Julie Chen's hair-dresser?

She looks like Korean Priscilla Presley.

[​IMG]

11. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From a quick google search..... Can't find video but here's a tmz user comment mentioning Julie chen's "racist" Asian jokes.

Talk Soup has clips of Julie Chen on all the time – making ‘hysterical’ (note: sarcasm intended) comments about Asians and their little squinty slanted eyes, and telling the others girls she can’t say anything because – “Ancient Chinese Secretâ€!!! Referring to white men dating Asian women, remarking “Once you go Yellow, you never go back!â€. Or my personal favorite – her saying “Me So Sweet and Sourâ€.
    If she’s offended, its probably because they stole her material without giving her credit.
    Jul 10, 2013 at 2:36 am · @Reply ·

12. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    spoiler alert!

wtf?!?!

13. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In Texas? She'll be a hero!

Did Julie tell her that she was fired from her modeling agency? Also, how did they not have to votes to get rid of the queer? It should have been Aaryn, Judd, Spencer, Ellissa (sp?) and Gina Marie.

14. mattzane227

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

julie with and without makeup

Exactly, I was just trying to find clips of her doing that but couldn't find them. Every time I see a "The Talk" promo coming on I force myself to sit through it b/c they always do something "funny" for the camera and then you hear canned laughter just rain down from the hilarity. It's the worst thing I've ever seen.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  15. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    the above are All the equivalent of a white person not knowing why they can't drop an N bomb while someone black can.

I watch Big Brother and have a for a long time. That bitch was talking racist shit from the get go and on top of that she is flat out dumb.

She wasn't making jokes. she said nothing remotely funny. Go back and watch her say the things she said to people and there is little doubt she had hate in her heart.

Fuck Aaryn, she got what she deserved.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  16. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Goo for her that she can get a face-lift and look more gooky ;)

17. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Fired from a modeling agency? Thats like being fired from a temp service. big fuken deal.

18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i think i read that it was some type of position where she worked with pageant contestants. i believe she gives them tips and prepares them. i haven't been watching, but if they are this close to the end, she's probably on the jury. they might not be telling them about things outside the house yet.

edit: i remember reading that her employer said she regrets telling all the pageant girls to watch aryan on big brother.

19. mattzane227

Reputations:
    The pageant chick is GinaMarie, she got fired too.

20. SEGA

Reputations:
    [​IMG]