Shop Now At Amazon

BigFoot's Commitment- March 2008

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ohmicah, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    http://mcfaddenjr.wordpress.com/201...nable-one-month-run-on-the-howard-stern-show/

Thought I'd offer a little something for a slow night. I found this again the other day while doing a search. These are the events leading up to that commitment.

In 2008 this "author" decided to risk everything and "help" BigFoot. He wrote a lengthy story about it. This author used words like 'latter' instead of 'ladder' and also wrote 'a muck' instead of 'amok'. Might've been typos but I doubt it.

The funny of this story is that BigFoot played this guy like a fiddle. I talked to him a few times over that weekend. He was telling me some of the things, like these guys huddling in a bathroom to smoke a joint. He didn't tell about the covered with feces part. BigFoot knew what he was doing this whole time. Stupid like a fox, he is. Funny stuff if you've got some reading time.

Keep in mind that BigFoot had no intention of going to Jersey.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    If I was an honest man I would’ve just told her, “Yeah, it’s my wife’s credit card that I memorized in my head.” But, a sharp pain shot through my stomach, “By Visa,” I softly replied.

That line there says so much