Bigger Douche Bag Fag Sellout; Howie or Adam Levine?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by the Artie Chair, Feb 21, 2012.

1. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can't cancel my Sirius/ XM subscription so I do listen to the HS show occasionally. I was interested in today's show because I know he's been on vacation for 2 weeks and I wanted to hear him rip on (hopefully) AGT. Anyway, I tune in this morning and he is interviewing Adam Levine. After about 3 minutes I'm about to throw up. Fag Levine is a guy that wouldn't have been able to get within an elevator's ride of old Howard Stern show and here are the 2 of them blowing each other in studio 69. Throw Mark McGrath into the mix and you might have had the trinity of douche bag fag sellouts. Sorry Howie some of us are still allowed to use the word "fag".

2. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Glad I "tape" the show... FF this fucking shit! That Moron 5 dude sounds like a fagola.

3. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    well Adam has always sucked so he can't really sell out....Howard wins by a furlong :jj:

4. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed. Adam was always a fag so he really isn't selling out. Just being his douchey self. Howard used to be good and now is gay and faggot. So the only true sellout here is Howard.

5. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maroon 5 was always a soft pussyfied rock group that appeals to the ladies. Maroon 5 never tried to present themselves as anything else and Adam would be the first to admit that. You could says by getting involved in that shit voice show Adam was still appealing to the same crowd.

Just look at that picture of Howard arriving at the Nick kid's choice awards..errr... agt tapings..... to a crowd of screaming pre-teens.

Couple that with the intentional pussification of the show and his announcement today that sirius is only his side gig, followed by basically a 4 hr promo for agt

That's all you need to know

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012