Bikini-Clad Baristas Arrested For Exposing Themsleves To Customers

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by EndOfLine, Feb 23, 2013.

1. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Not sure I want some chick's pubes in my coffee...

"Three female employees at Grab-N-Go Bikini Hut, a local coffee stand Everett, Washington, were arrested Wednesday for apparently exposing themselves to customers and then charging them, according to reports.

"There was an exchange of money, but there wasn't any exchange of product or goods as far as coffee goes," said Everett Police spokesman Aaron Snell."

http://q13fox.com/2013/02/21/one-of-everetts-arrested-bikini-baristas-is-16/#axzz2LkEvdYtG

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noice!

I dont drink coffee but I'd go there and buy a mocha frappachino latte with a twist just for the view itself!

HOT!

3. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Imagine how fast their loan was approved to open the place after they pitched their "business plan" to the bankers. :jj:

Probably the fastest-approved loan in the history of banking.

4. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    [h=2]One of Everett’s arrested bikini baristas is 16[/h]
    EVERETT — One of three baristas arrested for allegedly exposing themselves to customers for tips at Grab-N-Go coffee stands in Everett is 16 years old, police said Thursday. “There was an exchange of money but there wasn’t any exchange of product or goods as far as coffee goes,” Everett police officer Aaron Snell said. “It’s always a concern when there are minors involved in different types of crime, especially in a crime that’s similar or like this.”

Police said detectives began a two-month investigation at two Grab-N-Go locations on Broadway Avenue and SW Everett Mall Way after several people called and complained about what they had witnessed. Police arrested three baristas on Wednesday.
    Bill Wheeler, the owner of the two coffee shops, said Thursday he is being harassed by the police.
    “This is kind of weird, going out of your way, doing a sting operation, spending mine and your (tax) money and everyone else’s money trying to sweet talk the ladies,” Wheeler said.
    Four years ago, angry residents voiced concerns at an Everett City Council meeting regarding Wheeler’s coffee stands. He said lewd acts are not on the menu. His is like any other legitimate business
    “They (employees have) got to watch how they dress, the way they act, how they treat people,” Wheeler said.
    Police say they have evidence that some baristas violated Everett’s Adult Cabaret law, and future arrests are possible.

5. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    How do the police prove that any lewd behavior was suggested or condoned by the owner? I mean, what if some of the women took it upon themselves? :scratch:

6. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Here's your Ronnie connection...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  7. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    cops suck

9. jtsly2000

jtsly2000 New Member

Reputations:
    Looks like some nice trim. No big nose heebs thankfully.

10. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Is life really that fucking short that some DOUCHEBAGS in Everett are threatened by a little boobie flash? So they went to the police? My god some people have waaaaay too much time on their fucking hands. :facepalm:

11. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    I approve of this business. They need to move to NYC where its legal to be topless on the streets, and where we breathe caffeine

12. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    if i was the cop i woulda gave them all spankins & called it a day.:coffee:

13. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    They wanted us all to be abuzz...

14. Mr America

Mr America Member

Reputations:
    The definition of a victim-less crime.

15. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    The only possible way I can think of that this wouldn't be a victimless crime is if the lewd behavior was not "requested" (in whatever way possible) and/or if some of the employees lost customers or tips because they weren't as "accommodating."

Other than that, I completely agree.

Also, was it ever established that the police proved the employer knew or had to have known it was going on?

Otherwise, it's on the individual employees...who might turn on the employer if they're all arrested.

This should be interesting to follow.

16. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the law usually focus on taking the liquor license or zoning restrictions

17. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I love how it was a two month investigation......gotta keep going back to have her expose herself to you again. :jj:

18. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    No doubt it was some pig who is not allowed in a bikini, ever & anywhere.

19. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe the cop wanted a FREEBIE?

Badge-flash at strip club gets freeloader prosecutor canned

Flashing your prosecutor’s badge to get in free to a strip club? Bad.
    Doing it again? Worse.
    Lying about it to your prosecutor bosses? Hopeless.
    That’s what got Miami-Dade assistant state attorney Ari Pregen fired.
    Pregen was dismissed earlier this month after the manager of Goldrush, in Miami’s Park West club district, filed a complaint alleging the young County Court prosecutor had twice used his badge to get in free and “bully†his employees, public records show.
    The cheapskate prosecutor also displayed his badge to avoid a posted surcharge on a private dance, said Goldrush manager Jeff Levy.
    When state attorney’s supervisors twice confronted Pregen, he denied the allegations, the records show.
    But Levy had the goods on Pregen: Security-camera still photos that show the prosecutor displaying his badge to club employees, and numerous witnesses.
    Guilty as charged, state attorney higher-ups concluded.
    “Because we had proof that Mr. Pregen’s assertions were false and we found his statements not to be credible, Mr. Pregen was terminated,†wrote the office’s senior employment counsel, Lorna Salomon, in a Feb. 8 dismissal memo.
    Pregen then wrote an apology letter, but it was too late. The firing was effective immediately.
    The incident was first reported in the Justice Building blog.
    In his complaint, Levy said he allowed an insistent Pregen in without charge along with two friends about 11:30 p.m. Jan. 26 to avoid a “scene†in front of employees and club patrons. Pregen also became “belligerent†and again flashed his badge when the club tried to collect the 15 percent surcharge for a private dance, Levy complained.
    The club manager said he asked Pregen not to return to the club, but the prosecutor again showed up at the door on Feb. 2, demanding to be allowed in free. That’s when he decided to file a complaint, Levy wrote to the state attorney’s office.
    Pregen’s prosecutorial career was brief. He was hired March 19, 2012, at a salary of $40,000.08, the state attorney’s office said.

20. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Guaranteed it was some fat, bitter, married cunt.. or bible thumpers who have a hard-on against the "sinners" at the Bikini Hut.