BILL BURR gets animated show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by greyt, Nov 3, 2014.

1. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    apologies if this has already been posted or discussed. I love Bill and this sounds like it could be good. now we just need Howard Stern the High School Years!!

Netflix Orders Bill Burr Animated Comedy Series From Vince Vaughn & Gaumont TV
    [​IMG]
    by Nellie Andreeva tip
    October 22, 2014 8:30am

[​IMG]

Netflix has greenlighted F Is For Family, a six-episode animated series based on the comedy of Bill Burr, which will be voiced by Burr, Laura Dern and Justin Long. The period family comedy, which will debut in 2015, is produced by Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Television and Gaumont International Television, the U.S.-based production arm of the French studio. This marks the first foray into animation for GIT, tapping the expertise of Gaumont Animation in France, and GIT’s third series on Netflix, joining dramas Hemlock Grove and the upcoming Narcos.

Created by Burr and Emmy winner Michael Price (The Simpsons), who will serve as showrunner, F Is For Family follows the Murphy family in the 1970s — a time when you could smack your kid, smoke inside and bring a gun to the airport. Burr will voice Frank Murphy, the family’s extreme patriarch; Dern will voice Frank’s wife Sue; and Long voices the family’s oldest son, Kevin. “F Is For Family is the show I’ve always wanted to do,” Burr said. “It captures all the characters of my childhood the way I remember it to be. Fortunately Mike Price and everyone at Wild West seem to know the same people I knew growing up. It’s going to be a lot of fun to tell these stories.”

2. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    So ol' Billy Red Face got a show. Good for you, twinkle toes.

Good news, love his podcast.

Maddysmom likes this.
  3. MorningSong13

MorningSong13 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    With all these outlets and example after example of people getting their projects out there - why does Stern have so much trouble getting his shit made?

Oh - it's because it's horrendous and he's too cheap to pay anyone to produce it.

4. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    well if they did make the High School Years now it would just be Howard getting suspended for fucking all his hot teachers and classmates

5. IllegalSearch

IllegalSearch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good for Billy base drum! Love him.

6. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Awwwww. Poor ole Phil Hendrie, he has been talking this up on his podcast for months now and no love for him in the article. But I am sure in his head he is convinced this will be the gig to catapolt him into tv once and for all! :giggle: