Bill Gates drinks shit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bill Gates drinks glass of water made from human feces to promote new Gates Foundation project
    The Microsoft co-founder raved on his GatesNotes blog about a new processor that turns feces into water. To prove his passion, he took a sip on camera.

[​IMG]

'It's water!' Bill Gates exclaimed after sipping a glass of what was apparently human feces minutes earlier.
    Bill Gates has a passion for poop.

That’s what the Microsoft co-founder revealed Monday in a video excreting his excitement for a new machine that converts human feces into drinkable water.

The billionaire philanthropist describes his November visit to the manure machine, called the Janicki Omniprocessor, in a post on his GatesNotes blog.

“The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle,” Gates wrote. “And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe.”

[​IMG]

Bill Gates wrote a blog post about his November visit to a new facility that converts human feces into clean water, and generates electricity along the way
    Lest anyone poo-poo the fecal facility, which is located in Sedro-Woolley, Wash., Gates says it’s for a noble cause.

Gates writes the self-powered poop processor could simultaneously clear waste, produce healthy water and generate electricity in developing countries that don’t have modern sewage systems.

He claims the machine “will handle waste from 100,000 people, producing up to 86,000 liters of potable water a day and a net 250 kw of electricity.”

[​IMG]
    Bill Gates wrote the Janicki Omniprocessor could provide cleaner water and more energy for developing countries that don't have modern sewage systems.
    The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is funding the initiative, which is launching as a pilot project in Senegal but might not be widely available for “many years,” Gates wrote.

To put his mouth where his money is, Gates posted a video of him drinking a glass of water that was apparently a heap of feces five minutes beforehand.

“It’s water!” he announces, with some surprise, after taking his first sip.

2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :bounce:Not a fan of anything Bill Gates Foundation.

3. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    He's a sick fuck

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  4. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    shit thread...:coffee:

[​IMG]

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  5. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I smell a lawsuit...

6. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn, pair that with a 4 almonds and a portion of fish and you have a King's feast.

7. Getthepoisonout

Getthepoisonout I regret my username

Reputations:
    I drank shit first Robin.