Billy Joel Night on American Idol.....The Show Howard USED to Love....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Mar 21, 2012.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone watch American Idol tonight?????? I KNOW Howard did !;) BUT won't admit it...or pretends he's just not into the show this year!
    It's really sad (and disappointing) ....that Howard pretends to hate the show now...has nothing to say about AI when for YEARS he did! AND ETM called in to chat American Idol with Howard....I USED TO LOVE hearing Howards take on the show!

and goofing on Paula Abdul...
    and goofing on Steven Tyler and JLo ! I MISS THAT ! now it's all about America's Got Talent...:rolleye: a show I NEVER watched....IMO?? unwatchable ! With Howard of course I'm watching this year!

So tonight was Billy Joel night! AN AMAZING SHOW tonight! This singer Jessica Sanchez (another amazing singer from the phillipine's only 17 who sounds like Jennifer Hudson / Charice/ WHAT's with these philipino singers???? they all have HUGE HUGE VOICES)
    ANYWAY....she was AMAZING....this dude Phil Phillips...AMAZING....Colton.....AMAZING....BRILLIANT !!
    and Tommy Hilfiger was the STYLE COACH! (Howard should hire HIM! ) :rolleye:

I just wish Howard would be more HONEST with his fans...and admit he still watches AMERICAN IDOL! instead of bashing the show he USED TO LOVE!
    btw....NOW the judges are not being so nice to every singer...

They must have heard Howard's comments ...that they are sooooo damn nice and they never say anything negative...
    well Howard....once again PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO YOU!!!!
    because the last 2 weeks??? Randy...JLO and Steven have been LESS NICE and MORE critical !!!
    They took Howard's advice !!

btw...I already know who will be the next AMERICAN IDOL....the 17yr old Jessica Sanchez!!
    There's an Asian dude (Heejun) who is the Sasha Baron Cohen of Idol ! he's clever and smart and FUNNY! He's terrific!

So I just wanted to say that I MISS Howard (and ETM) talking Idol !
    it's a real shame that Howard can't be HONEST on the show anymore....and admit he's still a fan of the show! THIS YEAR he (and Robin) are soooooo obvious and phony bashing AI....now that he's on NBC.... (and so loyal) to AGT???

Last year AND the years before...Howard (and Robin) GOOFED on AGT...goofed on Nick Cannon (and his wife) they couldn't stand the show...:rolleye:
    I think I'm losing all respect (and love) for Howard :facepalm:....

just sayin...

ps....the same goes for the XFactor!!! Howard used to LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
    and now? he hates it?
    IF Simon gets Brittany Spears (for 20million) will he love it again???

thank you
    peace & love

2. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
  3. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's going to make for some interesting reading if AGT has to go up against American Idol. And loses in the ratings.

4. Madipuppy

Madipuppy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Worst talented bunch ever on American Idol this year. All the girls are ugly and or fat they voted off the only good looking one last week. The Asian guy is just like that Sanjaya. The only decent guys the want who sang at the piano at the end. Jennifer Lopez can't think of anything off the top of her head everything is written down so you know she isn't commenting on anything she just saw.

5. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGT is the dogshit of talent shows..I've never watched it and fred was right saying it was beneath howard..
    I guess howard wants to be the conquering hero and save it like he did sirius.

6. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Wait a second. I no longer listen to new shows. When did Fred say this? What was Howard's reaction. Goddamn I wish I could download those particular moments from the show.