Bitch won't STFU: Daniele Watts blames society, death of Michael Brown on racial profiling claims

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Omen, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ath-racial-profiling-claims-article-1.1999074

The actress, who made headlines after accusing the LAPD of detaining her for showing affection to her white boyfriend, used the Brown killing and society at large as examples as to why she felt the way she did during the Sept. 11 run-in with police.

Daniele Watts is still explaining the events that took place in Los Angeles on Sept. 11 when she was detained by police.

"If we're going to condemn me, then we also have to look at the entire society that I am a product of," she said during a panel discussion at the University of Southern California's Gould School of Law on Monday, according to the Daily Mail.

The 28-year-old "Django Unchained" actress is blaming society and the killing of Michael Brown for her claims of racial profiling after cops responded to calls that she and her boyfriend, Brian James, were performing lewd sex acts in public.
    Michael Brown Jr. was shot to death by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., in August. Big'mike Jr Brown via Facebook Michael Brown Jr. was shot to death by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo., in August.

"Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place," she wrote on Facebook on the day of her run-in with LAPD.

"At a certain point, enough is enough and somebody has to say something," she said Monday during the "Race, Sexual Expression, and Civil Rights Law: A Conversation about the Daniele Watts controversy" panel, referencing the unarmed 18-year-old Ferguson, Mo., native's death on Aug. 9 by police office Darren Wilson, which resulted in riots.

Watts' recent comments follow the charges of misdemeanor lewd conduct brought against her and Lucas by the Los Angeles city attorney's office, which the couple were reportedly appalled by.

They are set to appear in court on Nov. 13 to fight the charges that come with a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine each if convicted.

"Empathy comes through experience. We ALL have room to grow into more beautiful versions of ourselves," she wrote on Facebook ahead of Monday's panel discussion. "Thankful to have the opportunity to share."

The panel was originally scheduled for Oct. 22, but was postponed due to the misdemeanor charge brought against the actress.

[​IMG]

reno likes this.
  2. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking bitch blames her attitude on the cops in the Michael Brown BS
    Totally dismissing the fact she was seen FUCKING in a car on a busy street

reno and Bye You! like this.
  3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I got a great idea for her on how to avoid dealing with the police. DON'T break the law.

Omen likes this.
  4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Always worked for me.

How long before her slumming Whitey boyfriend cuts and runs?

reno likes this.
  5. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    she's been taught since childhood that she is a victim and that everything is some white persons fault.

despicable woman. ugly too.

Dirty South and Omen like this.
  6. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo Gold

Reputations:
    A retarded actress. Who woulda thunk?

7. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Blame it on the name too

Watts is a 2.12-square-mile neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, within the South Los Angeles area. It is a high-density, youthful neighborhood with a large household size and with the highest percentage of families headed by single parents in the city.[2][3]

The district was once a separate city but was consolidated with Los Angeles in 1926. As a major junction of railroad lines, Watts attracted many railroad workers as residents. The Watts railroad station is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Watts is noted for the Watts Towers and for the 1965 Watts Riots. The neighborhood also has a number of youth gangs

8. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For those that don't know Studio City in LA, this is exactly where she was fucking her b/f in a car

[​IMG]

9. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "If we're going to condemn me, then we also have to look at the entire society that I am a product of"

A black blaming society for being a filthy bitch? NO WAY! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

Lol these "people" are predictable, stupid, lazy, and violent. Time to send them all to detroit/chicago and put a chain fence around. Lets watch how fast those american cities turn into the Congo.

Dirty South likes this.
  10. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I blame his death on him being a criminal, Having just committed a robbery that he thought the cop was after him for, and wrestling with the cop to try to get his gun.

Don't blame society for Reggie behavior.

11. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But whatever occurred there caused her to fuck her b/f in an open car in daylight
    You don't see the connection??

;)

DogStar69 likes this.
  12. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wasn't she getting butt rammed in a clapped out Mercedes?