Politics Bizarre Video of Trump Asking Supporters To Pledge Votes For Him

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Mar 5, 2016.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  2. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I always found making children do the pledge of allegiance before school quite unusual

3. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, those Hitler comparisons are way off base... He's just a bombastic man of German descent who wants to make the country great again, while drawing large crowds and asking them to pledge allegiance to him by raising one arm.

Vic Tory, sumtexan, hypo666 and 2 others like this.
  4. dawg

Reputations:
    "Who likes me in this room?"

Looked like he was having a stroke when he asked that. :jj:

5. dawg

Reputations:
    Heil Drumpf!

kinneyjames and YinzerMasshole like this.
  6. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    It was awesome. He's gonna win Florida. :cool:

7. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump has created a myth that he's a self-financed candidate he's not he has the fucking Donation Button on his website

8. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He knows full well about what many on the left and glenn beck are saying about him,who he is being compared to ,... so he calls for his huge crowd to raise their right arms,it was no accident he did that.

,in a simplistic way you could say trump is an internet troll running for political office but I think it's more complicated than that .... The guy is a master I think at manipulating the media and other people, even those who hate him. And he always seems to either be unaffected by the aftermath or go up in the polls.

And thanks to all the mistakes made by past political administrations on the international stage or maybe deliberate acts to bring in cheap labour , which caused a huge migration of people with very illiberal views, hitler isn't the hate figure he once was. Sales of mein kampf have rocketed. It's not uncommon now around europe for people to joke about hitler rising from his grave, 'where is hitler', 'hitler would sort them out', 'merkel did more damage to germany than even hitler did', 'merkel should be hung like hitler would have been'.... to be honest I do think many who are voting for trump or who are considering care all that much, they want to protect 'their women', there is real emotion over it, I think some privately think' well if trump is like hitler maybe that is what is needed', {he isn't,but that won't matter}. You could see it in the past years with PUTIN, people on the left and right in the west not seeing him in the way their polticians wanted them to ,the right especially liking putins style, liking what putin was saying to the politicians they despised. I don't believe it was the fact Obama was black caused it, it was more wanting a strong man, to sort out all the problems. Obama comes across to me, as polite pleasant, , people wanted a tough guy.

Then trump appears and america has its 'tough guy'. But its more than that, trump has a brand, he just oozes wealth, and I think people are impressed by that as well. You have to remember most voters are not politicial junkies, many aren't that intelligent or are ignorant of politics. Personally I think he is unstoppable in the current climate. The only person who could take out trump is himself, because it seems to me, when ever someone from the politicial establishment tries he just gets more support as the 'outsider'. The worst thing to do is call him racist, or a nazi. Even worse is to insult his voting base as stupid, or low educated.People are sick and tried I think of being talked down to.

9. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    So fucking what. How much 7mil?
    Peanuts compared to jeb and Hilary
    Ffs Regoddamdiculous