Mystery Black Eyed Kids

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by Donkeyboy2190, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    I first heard of these a few years back. They creep me out and fascinate the hell out of me.

The Black Eyed Children, also known as Black-eyed kids, are a paranormal phenomenon that started to appear in pop culture in the 1990s. They are said to "eerily" resemble children to mid-teens approximately in the age range of 5-16 years. They are reported to look like normal children apart from their pale skin and pitch black eyes. Many theories have risen from this "urban legend" the possibilities of the "Black Eyed Children" being vampires, extra-terrestrial beings, inter-dimensional beings, daemon possessed children, lost souls, and possibly children trying to scare others.

Black Eyed Children are said to look like any other child ranging from 5-16 years of age, except from their pasty pale skin, pitch black eyes, and in some cases fangs. The children always wear a black hoodie that is zipped up all the way with the hood pulled completely onto their head, black pants and not always wearing shoes.The children seem to give off an eerie feeling when approaching. People report feelings of anguish and despair when approached. The children are described as dry of personality completely void of no emotions but despair, hate, anger pain, and lust. They are reported to be seemingly floating typically hovering just a few inches above the ground and with inhumane speed able to appear several miles ahead of a vehicle that had previously passed them. During the interactions with them they seemingly cannot enter into your current domain with out your permission. Some reports say they have seemingly telepathic powers limited to mental communication. The people who meet the black eyed kids in some cases go missing or are found dead.

2. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    Here's a better description

Black-Eyed People (sometimes called Black Eyed Children or Bek) are young people, often children, with eyes that are solid black with no differentiation between sclera, pupil, or iris, and are occasionally reported to have blue or bluish tinted skin like that of a corpse. Those who report encounters with them often feel that the children were somehow supernatural and extremely dangerous though they could not explain why.

Often they can be seen playing games and singing the nursery songs Old Man Long Legs or He Jumped into a Bramble Bush.

They are usually near abandoned or deserted areas. Sometimes, the reports talk of them appearing at one's doorstep- usually alone or in a pair. They appear to be unusually confident, yet shy children who avoid your gaze and look down, hiding their eyes, but speaking with an eloquency far beyond their apparent age.

Often using the mannerisms and speech patterns of an adult, they occasionally even possess the voice of an adult, too. They will usually attempt to talk the victim into allowing them entry into their home to use a telephone or to be safe from some unspecified danger. Occasionally, when seen outside the home, they will immediately stop their play and stare at you, or, if possible, approach you, asking for a place to stay or trying to talk you into giving them a ride home.

Often, people begin to agree to their requests against their better judgement, even though the request will seem vaguely unsettling, without realizing why it is. Should you discover that their eyes are completely black, the children become very angry and insistent on you complying with their demands. Some people who have encountered Bek feel that the children may have been using some form of low-level mind control to get them to comply.

Experiences involving the Bek generally do not explain the cause of the children's eye color or the origins of the children themselves. Sometimes thought to be the spirits of lost or murdered children, the Bek are thought to be harbingers of ill will and personal doom.

The encounters frequently emphasize that the children must be voluntarily admitted or invited into the house or car in question, and in this way are reminiscent of some vampire legends. However it is unspecified what happens should you comply with their demands, as no reports of the Bek have included that happening, possibly indicating the death of those that comply

3. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    There's some damn scary stories on the net of people recalling their encounters with them.

pheelios likes this.
  4. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I remember this...

Dreamland: The Black-Eyed Children 5-04-2012

Paranormal Review Radio - Black Eyed Kids & Strange Intruders: David Weatherly

5. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    It's a recent phenomenon similar to Slenderman

6. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    All I know is that if there are two kids standing at my doorway at 2.am. with black eyes, I'm damn sure not opening that door.

7. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    I came down her throat.

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Where are these encounters taking place?

9. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    All over the place. At your door late at night mostly. I've read stories of them approaching people broken down on the side of the road, etc.

10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Heard this on C2C...creepy..problem is there have never been any pictures or zero documentation.

11. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think I remember Art talking about these kids once or twice.

12. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No photos ever..I am suspect

13. DoctorRemulack

DoctorRemulack Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lolol