News Black libtard Texas politician lies about being mistreated by cop he claims was "racist".

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by John Sterling, Aug 20, 2015.

1. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    A black lefty libtard lying and pulling the race card? I'm SHOCKED!

Black Rep. Says Cop Was ‘Racist’ During Traffic Stop, But Dashcam Video Shows the Opposite
    By Top Right News on August 10, 2015 in Uncategorized
    by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

A Black state representative in Texas claims that a Texas County Patrolman treated him like “a boy,” and alleged that the officer was condescending and racist when he pulled the legislator over doing 94 in a 65 MPH zone. But the audio of the officer’s dashcam video shows that the officer was nothing but professional and even tempered.

[​IMG]

Texas Rep. Garnet Coleman (D) was pulled over by an Austin Sheriff’s officer on July 14 for speeding. But after the encounter,Rep. Coleman charged that the officer was a racist that treated him like a child.

“He actually called me ‘boy’. He talked to me like I was a child,” he said of the sheriff’s deputy who pulled him over for speeding. “He was so rude and nasty. Even when he found out I was a legislator, he became more rude and nasty. And I didn’t understand why this guy was continuing to go on and on and treat me like a child. And basically like I’m saying is treat me like a boy. I want to be very clear about that,” Coleman said in the committee hearing.

But the Austin Sheriff’s Dept. released the video of the traffic stop and it reveals that the officer said absolutely nothing of the kind. It was a complete lie. In fact, the officer was entirely even tempered and very professional the whole time.

But the officer did point out one thing that a state rep. might find wounding to his ego. The officer said that a car speed at one third over the speed limit with state legislator license plates “looked bad” to the public and showed the public that a state official thought he was above the posted speed limits.

“You’re going 94 miles an hour in a state vehicle,” the sheriff’s officer says during the stop. “It looked real bad on the highway.” And he was right. Leaders are supposed to set an example, not show others they are above the law.

This, I’ll wager, is what made the Rep. mad, not the officer’s “racism.” Rep. Coleman didn’t like being called on the carpet for his personal corruption like that so he decided that the officer was at fault instead of himself.

Even more interesting, after saying, “Stop speeding in a state car,” the officer let Coleman off with a warning!

Here is the dashcam video:

mape, Head Censor, PI Nate and 6 others like this.
  2. John Sterling

Reputations:
    Welcome to Sharpton's and Obama's America: Keep lying and those lies eventually become the truth.

3. EOMS

EOMS Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Black Lies Matter

4. John Sterling

Reputations:
    From The Dallas Morning News:

Did deputy really treat Rep. Garnet Coleman like ‘a boy’? Dash-cam tells all

Rodger Jones Follow @rodgermjones Email rmjones@dallasnews.com
    Published: August 5, 2015 5:18 pm
    18Comment
    [​IMG]
    State Rep. Garnet Coleman at a House hearing last week. (AP PHoto)

Our newspaper published an editorial on Sunday about Rep. Garnet Coleman’s committee hearing in Austin into the Sandra Bland hanging death in Waller County. It referenced Coleman’s complaint that he was treated “like a child” and “like a boy” during a recent traffic stop in rural Texas..

Coleman is black. He depicted a roadside deputy who was “rude and nasty” to him on account of his race. That was one theme of the hearing — the recounting of episodes where black Texans are singled out for indignities.

Now comes the rest of the story, courtesy of a dash-cam video released by the Austin County sheriff’s office, and reported by KHOU in Houston.. I didn’t see a “rude and nasty” lawman He appears to handle the traffic stop professionally. Coleman was going 94 mph in a 75 mph zone, and he got off with a warning.

The warning went like this (cribbing here from KHOU):

(Deputy): “Mr. Coleman. I’ll let you go with a warning. This is the same thing Wharton County did with you last year.”

(Coleman): “Yeah…like I said. They didn’t give me a ticket.”

(Deputy): “It’s still on your record right now points-wise. If Wharton County had given you a ticket and I gave you a ticket today you’d lose your driver’s license on points.”

(Deputy): “Stop speeding in a state car, OK? You got state plates on here, man. It’s a state official plate. You realize how bad that looks?”

(Coleman): “I understand what you’re saying. The speed got away from me.”

Some of what Coleman says next can’t be made out clearly due to traffic noise. But then he can be heard talking to the deputy about the way he feels he’s being treated: “…but I’m not a child.”

“I didn’t say you were a child,” the deputy responds. “I’m just trying to make you understand.”

“I appreciate what you’re doing,” Coleman says.

“OK just slow down some, OK?” the deputy asks while still standing at the passenger side window.

“I just wasn’t paying attention,” Coleman said.

“Well, pay attention,” the deputy says as their conversation ends and Coleman drives away without a speeding ticket.:

To me, that was a pretty typical exchange when it comes to a lawman who’s going to give you a break. As a driver who’s in the wrong, you’ve got to expect to pay a little price by hearing the guy’s roadside lecture.

Coleman felt demeaned, though. Maybe he expected gentler treatment because of his office, I don’t know. At least he didn’t let loose a Rick Perry-style “adios, mo’ fo’.”

5. John Sterling

Reputations:
    And the mother humper got away without getting ticketed! Talk about an ungrateful, A-1 scumbag!

mape, jake206, cg256 and 4 others like this.
  6. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Black LIES Matter!
    I hope this gets lots of coverage.

7. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What a shithead. And the worst kind of shithead.

8. kinneyjames

kinneyjames Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But did he say anything anti-Semitic?

9. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Blacks love being victims. They blame everyone else for their misfortune. Unfortunately, whites take it too far in the other direction blaming themselves for all of their own misfortune and often not asking others for help. While a black gets pissed off and goes out looking for government handouts or robs and riots to make up for these perceived miss justices, whites will often become severely depressed about their own missteps in life and often see no other way out than by committing suicide. That is why the number of white suicides is so much higher than black suicides. I must hand it to blacks for their ability to figure out to get the government to provide for free virtually everything that they could possibly need. I guess since they are all in on it, it's not that hard to figure out from a neighborhood or family member how to pull off the scam. I would have no idea about getting an ebt card, free medical care, section 8 housing etc. I would probably have too much pride to even ask about it.

10. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    The first lie is that guy claiming to be black. everybody wants them some black privelege.

check1 and John Sterling like this.
  11. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    You have no problem with this title though, right?

12. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :haha:

1Vegasgirl and John Sterling like this.
  13. Slow

Reputations:
    The article says he claims to be black. He is a liberal. What is the problem?

14. dawg

Reputations:
    I have no problem letting people say whatever they want, its America. You are the one with the problem not me.

15. Slow

Reputations:
    I have always found you to be fair. I have no clue what you are talking about tonight. I think if you reread our exchange you might feel differently.

16. dawg

Reputations:
    What i am trying to tell you bro is, let people say whatever they want, stop e knighting for wrongs you perceive. Imagine if staff and i did that, there would be no one here to chat with.

DarkFriday likes this.
  17. Slow

Reputations:
    I got you. I am the last one to push for censorship here. My act wouldn't fly on many other sites. All i said was that original title was a little misleading. Keeping it would have made for interesting conversation. I have seen you called a racist on here recently. I don't feel that way at all. I know you are latino and that is a sensitive subject so i dont fault you for being passionate.

18. dawg

Reputations:
    Sorry bro, i probably misunderstood, I apologize.

Slow likes this.
  19. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  20. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy should be asked to resign by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton if they really are black advocates

What this guy did is a true disservice to all blacks who face true oppression particularly by police. In this instance it isn't the case and to imply so otherwise tarnishes the work and word, of true victims. I'm serious here

This guy should go to jail for these false accusations and he should publicly apologies to the officer, his family and the community he represents

He won't though, he'll spin it and say it felt racist to him like a fucking coward. Be a man and fess up this isn't a color issue this is being a man and doing the right thing. What do you tell your kids? Being a man is doing the right thing when no one else is watching. That's the case here

stash, MyLazyHand and cg256 like this.