WTF Black Lives Matter furious over Illinois White Students Union

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Since you guys hate millennials so much, have another "interesting" story from today.

‘White Student Union’ challenges Black Lives Matter at University of Illinois

A group created at the University of Illinois called the “Illini White Students Union” has drawn fire after it characterized the national Black Lives Matter movement as “terrorism.”

Created Wednesday after a protest sympathetic to Black Lives Matter, the group declared itself “for white students of University of Illinois to be able to form a community and discuss our own issues as well as be able to organize against the terrorism we have been facing from Black Lives Matter activists on campus,” as the Daily Illini reported.

The group was removed from Facebook after complaints, but has since been revived.
    In an anonymous message to the News-Gazette, the page’s administrator discussed Black Lives Matter."We feel they disrupt student daily life and activity far too much,” the message read, saying that movement “marginalizes” white students.

Interim Chancellor Barbara Wilson sent a Massmail to students Thursday morning, calling the page "extremely disturbing." Wilson said the University asked Facebook to remove the page — it was taken down within three hours — and will continue to ask for the removal of any subsequent pages.

"We recognize the right to free speech, and we encourage you to exercise that right when you see examples of racism, discrimination or intimidation on our campus," Wilson said in the Massmail.

Commenters’ views of the page differed.

“As a Mexican American I do not find this page racist or in poor taste,” one commenter wrote. “It’s only fair that you are allowed to have your own page and the same rights to freedom of speech as black Illini students have.”

http://www.dailyillini.com/article/...-to-shut-down-illini-white-student-union-page

Black Lives Matter occupied a library at Dartmouth University this week during studying hours, demanding that students in the library announce their solidarity with the movement. One girl exited silently through the crowd while protestors screamed at her calling her a 'white bitch'.

[​IMG]

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Old people be like

Millenials! :pissed:

3. Tim

Reputations:
    I hear you, but some of us really are a "unique" kind of crazy.

4. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Shit just got real......

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  5. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Who cares if they have a Facebook page? This is why I can't be a Democrat, they cry about free speech when it serves them. But if they don't like it they try to stomp it out.

6. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I love it, the leftwingnuts are eating their own...:owned:

7. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    Oh how I wouldve loved to have been there. :fil:

8. maroon

Reputations:
    i hope they run the college prez out of town like the loons at mizzoo :owned:

TeeDonkey likes this.
  9. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    in my day this was called reverse racism...
    the old is new again

TeeDonkey and Gusbuss like this.
  10. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wait, wasn't black lives matter upset last week when they lost coverage due to the Paris attack. Didn't they scream about the terrorism on campus and the lack of coverage?

Oh, ok, I get it.... Whitey is calling "them" terrorists, not the other way around.

Wgaf, man I gotta poop all of a sudden.... Brb.

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  11. Tim

Reputations:
    Here's the video of them taking over the campus library while people are trying to study.

12. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    :lmao:

babybear and TeeDonkey like this.
  13. PI Nate

Reputations:
    Every time they do this, they create young Republicans.

14. TeeDonkey

Reputations:
    At Princeton didn't BLM ask for safe zones.... Asking for themselves to be segregated in certain areas, so they can feel safe?

Princeton has policies stating no group is to be based solely on race, gender, Creed, etc etc.... So no one is offended.

If Princeton, and other universities, create these safe zones, doesn't the violate their own policies?

What are these students gonna do, when they enter the workforce and they feel offended?

Giving into their crazy demands is only reinforcing negative behavior in the future.

15. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Campus Reggie uprisings are a product of the Black Grievance Industry and it's hilarious. Chickens coming home to roost for liberal academia.

16. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    I keep going back to that Sopranos episode where Meadow wants to go to Europe, against her parent's wishes. And she's pissing and fucking moaning and crying and she keeps saying "Im an adult and I can do what I want!!!"

And finally Carm says "Jesus, alright. We know that. Is that your ONLY point here? Because just getting what you want is for babies!"

fucking little terrorist cunts. Ok, so what... you matter. Havent we all bent over backwards for the last 50 years to acknowledge that?

*throws them a basketball*

17. PI Nate

Reputations:
    sue their employer for racism.

18. maroon

Reputations:
    white parents wont be putting up with this horseshit long. the college admins better realize quick who butters their fucking bread and adjust policys pronto. we're not paying that fucking bullshit inflated tuition for our kids to be harassed and bothered with nonsense at fucking school. you can play your stupid leftwingnut bullshit appeasement for so long, it wont be on my dime you fucking looney tunes college admin shitheads. you created it, you fucking fix it fast. our kids might be brainwashed because they're young & dumb but we're not.

I cant wait until this current outdated college model goes extinct...fuck them & their lazy state do nothing jobs.

jwmc86, Trophy Knife, Ynnek4 and 9 others like this.
  19. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    BLM furious? Now that's a shock.

These are the same people that call 911 when they can't get chicken nuggets.

[​IMG]

20. TeeDonkey

Reputations:

It's so sad, but your absolutely correct PI, and in this climate everyone would bash the employer.
    And they cry racism if they don't get hired, but if a HR department sees people like this sitting in an interview they wanna run like the plague.

:shitfit:

PI Nate and maroon like this.