BLACK ON BLACK & JOKEHUNT UP on YT w/ "ARM" & Donnie from NJ

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok, this is the BLACK ON BLACK show from last night at the request of "Budha" and few others. I call 2x as "ARM" and as "Donnie from NJ" which is basically a Donnie Brasco/Johnny Depp impression when I want to get on 2x if my first call is too brief. The purpose of call(s) is of course to bring attention the infamous DOUG AND DAVE OSTROSKY VISIT THE HAMPTONS video made infamous on here.

Let me tell you that BIG BLACK is one paranoid Uncle Tom n-word! I have NEVER ever ever seen such an intense call-screening process (Stern show included) for me to dance around and work so hard just to get on this lil niche show to goof off. BB had Jim McClure go through every nuance in that I told him I wanted to talk about FOX NEWS being racist and Howard's way too into it as my lie. McClure must have come back to me like 5x while I was on hold for about 15 minutes with grilling questions from BB to ask my motives.

I WISH you all could hear my grappling and placating with McClure (via BB's orders) while I was on hold, it's just as interesting as the actual call. And Donnie from NJ didn't have it any easier. Nevertheless I manage to get a lil clip of the song in the first call and the second call I just wanted to say "Doug and Dave in the Hamptons with Beth" and wanted the blacks to say "Doug and Dave". KoaB is waaay more fun and BB does not play but it's great to hear KoaB say "WTF was THAT?" after the song JUST got past the seven second delay.

I realize ppl like this show and want to listen to whole thing but my call are 21:00 and 43:00 give or take seconds.

(my calls are in this at 21:00 and 43:00)
    [video=youtube;umDtZbwY-MY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDtZbwY-MY[/video]

(and are taken OUT here at about 26:50 and 46:00)
    [video=youtube;eN_RxKIrdDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_RxKIrdDU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;kGqiHAxKJ4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqiHAxKJ4E[/video]

I got on the JOKEHUNT tonight too as "ANTON FROM STUDIO CITY' (just so "ARM" wasn't implicated) and that was even weirder because Jim McClure is suspiciously on the lookout for this now, and dumped my whole song I play for Jackie. The best part about Jackie was he compliments me for tricking my way on and yelled at McClure for dumping the 10 seconds. It's about 33:20.

[video=youtube;K3wCvWlINpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3wCvWlINpU[/video]

Apologies for the BLACK ON BLACK opening. I booted my PC too late to miss the opening, but I'm sure I could get again if you want JUST that theme song people like.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sweet.

Thanks man, I love Black on Black

3. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Holy shit that commentary on Russel Simmons around the 5:40 minute mark was hilarious.

"This nigga's doin a headstand and shit and the bitch is looking at him like a monkey!"

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guys quick update, if you want to wait a lil bit for the WHOLE BLACK ON BLACK w/theme song I just got the complete version. It'll be up in about 15.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    yep.
    best show on the channels, and that includes the stern show

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Thanks alot yet again ARM! :)

7. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Go to 43:43 on the Black and Black clip

There is a reference to the infamous photo shoot that HOward did with beth's poor brothers. There's a reference early on in the show but I don't recall the time

8. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    thanks 'all rebounds...' i will listen.

9. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're welcome Pontius, the FULL version is seconds away. I'm gonna replace the first one with it, heads up!

10. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here we go, FULL version WITH theme song rt from the top is up! Here and the first post![video=youtube;eN_RxKIrdDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_RxKIrdDU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

BUT lemme lay this weirdness out, I think the new version is from the replay because my calls were completely edited out?? I know ARM was, because listen to the new version compared to my original recording. My call is in at 7pm and cut on the replay, the Howie phone went off I think?? Here's my first one..
    [video=youtube;umDtZbwY-MY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDtZbwY-MY[/video]

11. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    ARM thanks for the threads and your youtube channel,

My brothers and sisters, we are gathered here to speak your names.
    We are here because we are your sons and daughters
    as surely as if you had conceived us, nurtured us,
    carried us in your wombs, and then sent us out
    into the world to make our mark
    and see what we see, and be what we be, but better,
    truer, deeper
    because of the shining example of your own
    incandescent lives.

We are here to speak your names
    because you taught us that the search is always for
    the truth
    and that when people show us who they are, we
    should believe them.

We are here to speak your names
    because of the way you made for us.
    Because of the prayers you prayed for us.
    We are the ones you conjured up, hoping we
    would have strength enough,
    and discipline enough, and talent enough, and
    nerve enough
    to step into the light when it turned in our
    direction, and just smile awhile.

We speak your names.
    We speak your names.

[​IMG]

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hahahhaha Oprah is airbrushed more tha Beth for crissakes int hat. Budha I want you to listen to BOTH version of BonB where my calls are listen to the second one has them edited out. You'll hear KoaBlacks just launch into "YEAH HOWARD WATCHES ALOT OF FOX NEWS" and my set up is removed. SO BIZARRO!!

13. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Whoa! That means the engineers definately received word from above to edit any hint remotely related to the Ostrosky Hamptons video.
    This is an even new low for the level of censorship :facepalm:

14. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations: