Black Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.muscleandfitness.com/new...celebrities/ny-giants-prince-amukamara?page=2

Giants DB Prince Amukamara says he’s a virgin and that his nickname is the “Black Tim Tebowâ€

:secret:
    Professional athletes have long held the reputation for being a bit wild off the field. But New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara says that he is an exception and claims that he is still a virgin and has never had a drop of alcohol, according to this recent interview with Muscle and Fitness:

When we spoke right after you entered the league, you said you had never been drunk in your life, and that you’ve actually never had a drop of alcohol. Is that still true

A lot can happen in that time, but it is still true. I still haven’t had a drink. I told my fiancé that I’ll probably take my first drink at my bachelor party. I don’t know if I will, but…

Maybe you should wait til the wedding. If you do it at the bachelor party, that could get out of hand quickly.

[Laughs] I know. I still haven’t had one, though.

You said one of your nicknames is “the black Tim Tebow.â€

[Laughs] Yeah, some people call me the black Tim Tebow.

Well, Tim Tebow famously said that he was a virgin. Are you? Are you open to talking about that?

Yeah, I am a virgin. I’m not ashamed to say that.

Another question people would ask from the outside is if you don’t drink and don’t have sex, how do you blow off some steam?

I still enjoy going out. I still enjoy dancing, and I get high off of everyone else’s high. If everyone is having a good time, that makes me have more fun, even though I don’t need everyone to be happy for me to be happy, if that makes sense.

Good for him. Amukamara is engaged to be married following the Super Bowl in 2014, so you can imagine that both claims will be null and void by then, hopefully. He might also want to consider a new nickname, being that Tebow is currently unemployed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's no virgin. He's gay.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  4. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who are the white people photobombing his draft day picture

5. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Good story. Seems like a nice guy.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  6. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    :yes::winner:

7. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep, pretending he's a virgin will last about 3 years, as long as his career, at which point he can openly fuck whoever he wants (allegedly).