blobbin is worthless

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PelicanWig, Jun 29, 2013.

1. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I'm sorry but it needs to be said again, she sucks. Since she has been calling it in it really has gotten worse. I want to strangle her every time she cackles. Why can't Mr. Bullshit call out this blob. Fuck her, fuck her and fuck her. I hope she chokes on her colostomy bag.

2. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    What he said ^

3. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    This times infinity plus 1

4. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hard to argue with this logic.. eliasboy has a thread on all blobins madness thru the years its the best

5. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She always said she was going to ride the Howard train until it crashed, and even then they'd have to chase her from the wreckage.

6. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I know this is an unpopular opinion but I love her on the show now, hate the constant laughter at every single word but I am definitely willing to put up with that because she blasts Howard, AGT, the staff and especially most of the god awful guests lately. Furthermore I think a lot of you forget how awful it was when Gary/Jon Hein sat in to replace Robin back in January.

7. cokeen

cokeen Active Member

Reputations:
    I stopped listening about a year ago (due to fatigue from the ongoing negative effect of not having a Jackie/Artie voice in the studio), so I can't comment on what's going on currently. But just as I understand the argument that Robin's annoying, I also know that the show without her (particularly post-Artie) would be way worse.

I've been listening to some early Sirius shows, and I've noticed that she did come up with some surprisingly clever observations and one-liners over the years (which is something she doesn't really get credit for). And who else is capable of brutally humiliating Howard and Beth (and then laughing maniacally in Howard's face for 10 minutes) for having a personal weatherman? Certainly not Fred. Or Booey, or fuckin Benjy.

8. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I loved Robin when she called Howard out on all his shit..but she has become a 'yes man' in the later years. That makes me sad.

9. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i agree. i still like robin. she's mostly the same as she ever was. howard is the one who got kicked to death by a horse and replaced with a body snatcher.

10. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not a fan of Robin, but she really only has two options at this point. 2013 Howard Stern allows no dissent among his underlings. She can be a yes man or she can be unemployed -- with a possibly life-threatening health problem. What else is she going to do?

No husband, no kids, seemingly a shut-in. I've never heard her profess a belief in God or the afterlife. Even though THSS is a pitiful shell of its former self, what other reason does she have to wake up in the morning?

11. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    She's beyond worthless, she often ruined good segments of the show with her insipid interjections and idiotic cackling.

12. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    I was just talking to a friend about this

13. LisaGsDentures

LisaGsDentures Active Member

Reputations:
    She always was a huge ass kisser. Calling him out was rare.

14. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is the funniest person on the show now. Didn't you guys hear the " I was just thinking, you are Sienfeld" line. Killer shit.

15. Basket Case

Basket Case Member

Reputations:
    Same. The constant cackle is 'nails on a chalkboard' but there is laughter to be found in the insane remarks she makes (You are Seinfeld) and calling out Howard on bullshit.

16. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The pause from wig and jerry after she said you are sienfeld was the funny part. She does know how to stall a good interview.

17. Basket Case

Basket Case Member

Reputations:
    It was a complete WTF pause. Jerry, "Did you just wake up Robin?".....

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Douchebag (n):
    1. Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confused with douche.
    2. An individual who is a fucking know-it-all, who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intelligence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic she appears.
    3. A person with a shitty personality that needs to "take themselves the fuck down" or "go home and get their fucking shine box." This douchebag can also be described as an racist, loudmouthed, overzealous, pompous, vexatious, kill joy asshole that most people wish were killed, or at minimum, maimed.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    bald ass dancing at ma-ma-monkeys wedding

19. Shoedini

Shoedini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was insufferable during the Hurricane Sandy "can I count on you" bullshit. Hearing her get that weird, psycho tone in her voice when Richard pointed out she wasn't in the studio was priceless.

20. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Shes fat black woman who is post menopausal, what part of that is worthless?