Bobbi Kristinas Outraged Aunt Hunts Down Extended Relative who took Pic OF BK On Her Deathbed…..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 5, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Bobbi Kristina's outraged aunt hunts down 'extended relative' who took photo of her 22-year-old niece on hospice death bed - and is now trying to sell it to media for $100,000:eek::confused::mad:
    • In photo, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, is reportedly lying on death bed at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Georgia with relative hovering over her
    • Image was snapped by an 'extended family member' and subsequently offered to several news sites and magazines for more than $100,000:eek:
    • Daily Mail Online was not solicited, but would have declined the offer
    • On Friday night, Bobbi Kristina's aunt Leolah Brown expressed disgust
    • She wants to make relatives take lie detector test to track down culprit
    • 'YOU will not do to my niece what YOU did to Whitney!' she wrote online
    • Comes as Bobbi Kristina's aunt and uncle, Pat and Gary Houston, and family friend, Uncle Ray, have visited hospice to continue bedside vigil..
    The outraged aunt of Bobbi Kristina Brown is hunting down a relative who captured a photo of the 22-year-old on her death bed - and is now trying to sell it to media outlets for more than $100,000.

In the image, Bobbi Kristina is reportedly pictured lying in a bed at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Georgia - where she is expected to live out her final days - while a female relative hovers over her.

The picture was snapped by an 'extended family member' and subsequently offered to several news sites and magazines for a staggering price. Some outlets have shown interest, TMZ reported.

Daily Mail Online has not been solicited by the unidentified relative, but would decline the offer.

On Friday night, Bobbi Kristina's paternal aunt, Leolah Brown, took to Facebook to express her disgust that a family member had captured a photo of her aspiring actress niece in such a vulnerable state.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outraged: Bobbi Kristina Brown's aunt, Leolah Brown (pictured, left, outside Peachtree Christian Hospice in Duluth, Georgia, on Wednesday) is hunting down an unidentified 'extended' relative who captured a photo of the 22-year-old (right) on her death bed - and is now trying to sell it to media outlets for more than $100,000

[​IMG]

'I'll tell you what! You took that picture thinking you gon get some money for it...and thats gon be it! ...guess what!????!!!! I will myself if no one else does-see to it that -YOU be revealed!!!!' Leolah wrote on Facebook:thumbup2:

'I'll tell you what! You took that picture thinking you gon get some money for it...and thats gon be it! ...guess what!????!!!! I will myself if no one else does-see to it that -YOU be revealed!!!!' she wrote.:thumbup2:

She added that she is going to make anyone who has visited Bobbi Kristina - including relatives on both sides of her family, and other loved ones - take a lie detector test to track down the culprit.

'EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL WILL TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST!! AND NOT BY YOUR PEOPLE EITHER! YOU AINT GON BE ABLE TO PAY PEOPLE OFF ON THIS ONE! YOU will not do to my niece what YOU did to Whitney! Everyone knows who YOU ARE! Aint nobody stupid!' she wrote.:thumbup2:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Some people are total scum….

IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  3. Outoftune

Outoftune Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You got to feel sorry for this kid, she was doomed from the get go.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and PI Nate like this.
  4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  5. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Nothing but class with that group.

6. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    reminds me of the time that Gary Coleman's wife sold his deathbed pics to the tabloids. SICK

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  7. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Something tells me the aunt did it herself. Just a hunch...

EmperorsNewCaps likes this.
  8. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Maury? Maury are you there?