Bobby Brown got some old ass lookn kids!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, May 3, 2012.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where did these years go! ? :facepalm::bigcry::facepalm:

[video=youtube;qAFg2TQk9v0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAFg2TQk9v0[/video]

2. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I saw the BB interview with Matt :rolleye:
    (LOVED the pale purple sweater btw) ;)

His adult kids from "previous relationships" are BEAUTIFUL!!! so is his new baby with his soon to be "wife" ! I don't care for the guy....OR his music...
    however I did watch their Reality Show and at times it did appear that Whitney was the PROBLEM not him! SHE was into hard core drugs way before she met him!!

I guess it was a slow news day on Today to interview BB ...wgas at this point? Druggies all lie anyway don't they?? Didn't Whitney LIE about being clean and Sober??
    I think BB depleted most of Whitney's fortune with Court fees...legal fees...DUI convictions....
    SHE lost her fortune (AND her VOICE) to Crack/Pot/and prescription drugs....don't blame BB!

I think his children are successful kids....no druggies....never in trouble ...so for that I give him credit!!

luvU RP
    xoxoBB

peace & love

3. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those people start having kids when they're 14 years old. What do you expect?

4. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;i6C0CU8oDIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6C0CU8oDIk[/video]

5. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is this Hollis again?

Hollis, we got work to do.

6. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I watched some of that reallity show and Whitney was far more whacked out than Bobby. She actually grossed me out,, one time talking about doodie...cant remember exactly....but she looked sweatty and nasty whereas Bobby appeared to be the normal one. Just weird how she went from such an adorable (I Wanna Dance With Somebody)(Saving All My Love)hottie that I crushed on (first blaek crush) to this giant mouth, big shouldered Dionne Warwick lookin ape. :apedance:

As far as Bobby,. I loved his first solo album (My Perogative).. Every song on that album brings me back to Summer of '89. I love all the Tender Roni's and "Don't Be Cruel" let's me see if I can still remember the lyrics to his freestyle rap on Don't Be Cruel...:dev:

FTR, I used to sing this part in the mirror, thinking of a girl that dumped me.......Here it goes....

Hey Julie, what's up with this attitude! I thought I was being real....good to you...I treat you sweet take you out at night....but you never say thanks girl that aint right....I bought you diamands even gave you pearls...I took you for a cruise all around the world.....I treat you high post...but you play me close....and if I wanna drink up...you wont even pose..........Girrrrrl...

[video=youtube;pd7dCbEfTs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd7dCbEfTs4&ob=av2e[/video]

:ghp:

luvU BB
    xoxoRP
    Piece and Love

7. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:

LOVE YOU!! LOVE what u wrote!!! (the Red Font is beautiful!!) ;)
    and I agree!
    Whitney was so high on Crack and Pot...so drunk ....soooooo sloppy and sweaty ugh...
    VERY sad to see...
    even if she said on Oprah it was "all acting"....I don't think it ALL WAS ;)
    and yes...Bobby Brown appeared to be the "normal one" trying to DEFEND himself from HER physical attacks!! She locked Bobbie Christina in a closet at some point didn't she??

anyway...WHY are we still discussing this poor woman?? WGAS anyway....
    ..eventually someone will have to admit to giving her the crack that night and it wasn't Bobby Brown? maybe it was someone from HER entourage (family) :dontknow:

SHAME on Matt Laurer for revisiting this and practically ACCUSING BB of KILLING Whitney....that asshole (Billy Bush...ANOTHER BB) on Access Hollywood jumped on this non-story too!!

Let it go!! Let it go!!!

Peace & Love
    LUV U RP
    xoxoxoBB