"BOR is on hiatus. I need my guys working on my show. Theres so much to do"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Mar 18, 2013.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "It takes a lot to put this stupid show on. I need my guys working for me.
    They all want to be stars and have their own show Robin."

Bullshit. Howard just cant stand the fact that BOR gets a more positive response and listeners than his own shit show.

2. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    what an asshole.....................................not you GP, Howard

3. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    The only thing standing between Wiggy and a quality show was the time spent by a couple of people working on BOR. Good to know.

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i think it might have been the straw that broke the camels back. howchie news update had shuli falling on his sword saying no more wack packers on stage, they can come to the show, i cant ban them, he said.....the ronnie said, dont call it ronnies block party anymore, i dont wanna know nothin.....

its clear howard sees his guys getting out of control, thinking theyre entertainers, using "his" show characters to go out and make money using his name and his brand. im telling you, the hammer came down imo.

5. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    money out is money out

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    What happened to BOR would happen to any show on his channels that developed a growing following. Howard wants nothing to challenge his status, he feels threatened by it.

7. KShow

KShow New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Beth's string of shitty cable shows, as well as Emily with her album, have opened Stern up to a ton of criticism. He can't tell them to knock it off (they're family), so he's reigning in the people he can control: his staff.

He continues to rant about people making a name for themselves off of the show, but will never admit the main offender is Beth. Will and Jason with have to suffer the consequences of daring to provide content to the channels.

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Too many callers wanted to rip on The Wig on BOR.

What was it Jason said to a caller who wanted to nominate Pelican for "Douche of the Week"?

"Hey, stop it. We're trying to do a radio show here", Kaplan said.

In other words, it was a zero tolerance zone for critiques of Wigward and his protected minion (Robin).

No more bullshit.

9. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I recall he said his guys were doing too much and neglecting THSS. With that logic shuli and joo hein should get reigned in as well. But we all know that was just an excuse. A poorly thought out excuse. How will he address it when Jason does the AGT show that we are bound to get stuck with ?

10. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...howard sees all these guys from shuli to hein getting marbles that hes responsible for. his limo driver is out there making an ass out of himself and would have lost his old clients by acting that way. hoard sees people getting recognition and marbles that he feels belong to him. hes spent so much time chasing after that cunt that doesnt want him hes lost control of his radio empire. even ryan seacrest has made better moves than howard and had dick clark as a mentor, a guy howard likes to draw to himself, similarities.