Boston Bombing Conspiracy Theory! Laughable!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JessOnCrack, May 15, 2013.

1. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Why do I bother reading YouTube comments?

• Rob Fraser 2 days ago
        there were no injured, we have traced the "missing limb" people back to amputee actor websites, they had lost the limbs far before the event, and several medical experts agree the "2 missing legs guy" would have been dead in minutes if it were real, the tourniquet was insufficiently applied to stop the artery, and there is video of him being wheeled to an ambulance and the "fake severed leg" extension fell off, the actor pushing him had to stop and reattach it

Reply · [​IMG][​IMG] in reply to UltimateArts (Show the comment)

• Rob Fraser 6 hours ago
      just to add, if part of his leg fell off the dude pushing the chair should grab it n keep running for the ambulance if the man was really missing both legs, the whole stop and fiddle with his knee thing could have killed him if it were real, in that situation medical experts agree you have roughly 120 seconds to live

Reply · [​IMG][​IMG] in reply to Rob Fraser
    • [​IMG]Rob Fraser 7 hours ago
      try this one to start with, there are lots of uploads of the orgional clips used in this one, Experts have looked into these clips and others and many agree there were numerous faked injuries, i admit there may have been a few "friendly fire casualties but based on the evidence by eye witness video n photography it seems many of the injuries were faked I cant do a link, copy/paste into your search: FALSE flag PROOF! ALEX JONES shows that the BOSTON Marathon

Reply · [​IMG][​IMG] in reply to Prolefeed Malquoted
    • [​IMG]

Prolefeed Malquoted 10 hours ago
      Show me these videos you speak of.

2. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hi Rob.

3. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
  4. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Dear Lord :facepalm:

5. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

We have failed as a society

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I read some deprived Malignant Cunts want to fuck/marry this kid now . . . :facepalm:

7. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
  8. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    can someone smarter than me tell me if any of this makes sense??

AnonymousApril 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM
    Yep. This makes complete sense. A mixture of truth and lies. I personally find it shocking this tactic has worked for even this long. It seems most people either believe something is 100% fake or 100% real. We've been conditioned over the past decade plus with reality TV shows that present scripted scenarios with hired actors as "real people doing real stuff." This tactic has spilled over into the mainstream news. Any time I see an interview with a person on the news now, they seem to be acting really weird and fake, just like someone on a reality TV show! But no one notices this because acting like this has become the "new normal," or at least that's what they've tried to condition us to think. I find it amazing so many people have fallen for this!

And once again, for the 100th time, I can't believe these pictures are available for everyone in the world to view that CLEARLY show the Hooded Man slipping something over Jeff Bauman's right leg that instantly alter it's appearance and NO ONE seems to be able to put it together! Here, I'll help everyone create their own animation using your web browser and just four frames of the sequence. This is all you need to see to know that Jeff Bauman's injuries were completely faked! Here are the four frames, in order, with instructions on how to make the animation:

http://i.imgur.com/VDpA4Sb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iLjGbWo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/H6G1teu.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/L5EfD4d.jpg

First, open up a new tab in your web browser.

Next, copy the URL of the first frame into the tab and load it.

Do the same with the next three frames in the sequence.

Now click the back button three times.

Now click the forward button three times to watch the animation.

You can tell this is the correct sequence because they show the movement of the blond lady with blue jeans, red shoes and a backpack to the right of the Hooded Man being helped up by a man with a white sweatshirt and backpack. Notice how so many people are wearing backpacks?! I wonder what they might have in them. Props, perhaps? Because these are still pictures, there are very short gaps in the sequence as you can tell by the movement of the blonde woman. If this were a video, you'd be able to better see the prosthesis being attached. This is all we have to work with, unfortunately, but I think it's more than enough.

In the animation, you can clearly see the Hooded Man pulling something from behind his neck with his left hand. This was previously thought to be his sunglasses, but I now believe it's an elastic strap to secure the prosthetic device he's attaching to Bauman's right leg with his right hand which is hidden from view behind the black woman with the red shirt. Actually, it's hard to tell if he's pulling it from behind his neck or if he already has it in his hand. I'm thinking now that the black lady might be handing it to him in the previous frame seen here: http://i.imgur.com/C8qHMkp.jpg Regardless, you can see in the final frame that the Hooded Man still has his sunglasses on, so I don't believe he ever removed them. Notice how once he secures the strap, the rest of Bauman's leg stump from the strap down is a darker color, shinier and differently shaped? The prosthesis has now been attached and Bauman's pant leg is later pulled down to hide the black strap where the prosthesis is secured.​

[​IMG]
    AnonymousApril 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    Sorry, had to break this up into two replies...

All you need to see are these four simple photos in sequence to know that Bauman's injuries were faked! This must be shown in the MSM for everyone to see! This Hooded Man needs to explain himself. Was he ever interviewed? Was his hood and sunglasses disguise so effective that no one knows who he is? At the very least, Bauman needs to be confronted about this. What exactly was this guy doing to his legs? If it's something "heroic" like making a tourniquet and applying it within seconds of the blast, why hasn't this been discussed in the MSM? Seems like a perfect story they'd jump on, to me.

In fact, in a later photo, this mysterious Hooded Man seems to have completely forgotten about the legless Bauman who is apparently writhing around bleeding to death just two feet from him. In fact, no one seems to notice him at all! Not until a dude in a cowboy hat holding an American flag (give me a freaking break) notices Bauman, does anyone make an effort to help him at all. If the Hooded Man really is a hero who instantly, amid all the smoke and chaos, fitted Bauman with a makeshift tourniquet, why did he not alert the EMTs who were helping him (with no real injuries, btw) to the dying legless Bauman just two feet away? Here's the photo again showing this ridiculous scene:

http://api.ning.com/files/MyF4ZQ2dS...tDGK--Aj/64252_448847741869899_6696014_n1.jpg

The black lady with the red shirt who was practically on top of Bauman's legs was already taken away in a stretcher at this point, but not the legless Bauman who was right there next to her? There's a photo showing the Hooded Man casually kicking it on the ground while the black lady with the red shirt is still there on top of Bauman's legs. The full version of this photo haas been taken down but you can see a smaller copy of it here:

http://www.essentialprepper.com/a-new-morning-after-the-boston-marathon-bombing/

There's also a picture of the black lady being hauled away in a stretcher but I can't seem to find it. Someone needs to put ALL of these pictures together in a competent way. Someone with a mind and some decent organizational skills needs to do a real comprehensive presentation of all this evidence and present it to the MSM. Why can't we get our shit together, people?! It's no wonder we're still enslaved!​

9. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    More comments:

AnonymousApril 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    More evidence to support Blast 2 shrapnel and Blast 1 zero shrapnel:

abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bom*b-survivor-seeks-guardian-ange*l-saved-life/story?id=19050944

This woman lost her leg. She and the dead 8-year-old, Martin Richard were both at...any guesses? Answer: Blast site 2. About 100 yds away from Blast 1 -- where the actors were safely performing their gory show for the cameras.

If I were an evil government operative planning this hoax, this is how I'd do it. One blast with real injuries you can point to later to discredit "conspiracy nuts" claiming the whole thing was fake. The other blast with fake injuries and very dramatic Hollywood gore for the cameras right away to shock an entire metropolitan area into obediently submitting to martial law. It worked. So far.
    [​IMG]
    AnonymousApril 29, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    You're right. Someone competent needs to present this evidence to the public and spread the news. Wait, isn't that why journalists have jobs? Sigh. The more data supporting our hypothesis the better though. Just today I discovered that the 8-year-old boy, Martin Richard, was killed at Bomb #2. Plus a woman who lost her whole leg, Roseann Sdoia. Plus a woman who lost her foot, Heather Abbott. Plus the little blonde injured boy on the cover of Time magazine now. All four at Bomb #2. Amy Berti was at Bomb #1 standing by a man who looked maimed (actor) and was unscathed herself. She said, "It doesn't make sense." Yes it does. Bomb #2 had shrapnel. Bomb #1 did not so the actors could perform their show according to script. The three women have all submitted to mainstream news interviews. And you bring up an excellent point: Has Jeff Bauman been interviewed...about his injuries...about how Hooded Man helped him? No. Even Carlos the Cowboy Hero only has a couple of pseudo-professional interviews on youtube. Why not go on Good Morning America or something? Has any non-actor victim at all been interviewed who was injured at Bomb #1? I don't know. Let's see what tomorrow brings.​

10. AGT Blows

Reputations:
  11. AGT Blows

Reputations:
  12. AGT Blows

Reputations:
  13. AGT Blows

Reputations:
  14. AGT Blows

Reputations:
  15. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't understand why everything is a conspiracy out of the sudden, doesn't matter what it is there seems to be so many crazies that believe the opposite no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. It seems like believing in conspiracies is the new "in" thing, I don't get it.

16. AGT Blows

Reputations:
    I've never gotten a positive rep say I was annoying. Thanks... I guess.

17. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    cause i dont know how to give out bad ones i tried and youre the only person id even bother giving a neg rep too. you're lucky im PC inept, tired and dumb

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1602&start=555%20made%20an%20animated%20gif%20of%20the%20sequence%20here:%20http://i.imgur.com/WSH0XFU.gif
    now examine that link and tell me if you believe even a little that the conspiracy theorists are right

18. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    You can't give a Neg Rep to anyone unless your a Supporter. Or ask me nicely to do your bidding . . . :coffee:

19. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    can you tell dancing hitler his gifs are annoying and hes a caxeica victim and im serious about people reading these conspiracy theories and giving me their honest thoughts. I was laughing at how dumb they are up until now but a little tiny bit of what they say now seem to make sense - Im posting comments from this blog now:
    http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/2013/04/pictures-that-prove-double-amputee-was.html