Boy Scouts lift ban on dem Gays...Kind of

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, May 23, 2013.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So good news if your a gay scout.. bad news if you are Bababaloney and hoped for towel snapping horse play in the showers

2. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    So what are they going to replace the "morally straight" line in the Scout Oath with now that the immoral turd burglars are allowed in the ranks?

3. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sorry but I am about as kid friendly as one gets. I have NEVER had the desire to lead a bunch kids out into the woods for a weekend. I do not trust any man that has the desire to lead a bunch of boys out into the woods for a weekend either. My boys are very happy they were never scouts.

5. chapped

Reputations:

will be interesting..

6. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    They haven't allowed queer Scoutmaster/Den Leaders.... yet.

7. Judy Garland

Reputations:
    Exactly. Why should they allow gay adults into this organization? It's like taking an adult heterosexual man and asking him if he'd like to be paid little to nothing to serve as assistant to the Victoria's Secret Angels. We kind of understand that motivation...why can't we be honest about gay adult boy scout leader wanna-bes?

8. chapped

Reputations:

Allowed... is the key word.. you do know that for a fact there has been and will be closeted scout leaders right?

9. Judy Garland

Reputations:
    Yes, George Takei revealed that was raped/seduced by one.

10. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That three finger salute has a whole new connotation now(or maybe it doesn't')

11. chapped

Reputations:

All I am saying is that as a grown adult I would rather slam a my hand in a car door rather then deal with a group of annoying ass kids, let alone have to spend a weekend with them

12. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    Oh yeah. Same with grown men who go into "coaching" female sports in high school; They are there to watch the eye candy and maybe grab themselves a piece if the opportunity presents itself.

But don't let FlaFla see me saying that since he is under the delusion that grown men who only molest male children somehow aren't gay.

13. chapped

Reputations:

I hear you about the coaching thing.. but to be honest a man who would fuck children is sick and needs to put down..

i do not have the gay point of view but i am going to guess that most of them are not pedos

14. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I posted first read second but my point remained so I didn't bother changing the post. Homosexuals aren't the issue anyways, it's the pedophiles.

15. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Heterosexuals do not rape children, Homosexuals do not rape children, Pedophiles rape children. You lose your sexual orientation designation the instant you plan to have sex with a child regardless of the child's sex.

16. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    Sure and most grown straight men won't fuck around with under-aged girls but many do and when men are around young girls they are rightly watched like hawks for the most part. Yet if you bring up those concerns about gay men being around young men, some looking like grown men as early as 15, and how that isn't any different than the grown males hanging around younger girls suspicion we accept you're somehow homophobic, anti-gay or saying all gays are pedos.

17. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    Bullshit, pedophilia has the same sexual subgroups as normal people have. There are gay, straight and bi-sexual pedophiles. If you're a pedo who only fucks children of the same sex you're a gay pedophile, a pedo who only fucks children of the opposite sex are straight pedos and those that fuck children of either sex are bi-sexual/opportunist pedophiles. The boundaries of sexuality groups don't stop at this magical line of if you fuck children you aren't gay/straight/bi-sexual.

18. chapped

Reputations:
    wouldn't it be easier to 'watch' them if they were allowed to identify themselves as gay?

look if u had a kid and he wanted to go camping.. wouldn't u want to know?

19. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    All that doesn't matter though. Once you are planning to fuck a kid you're a pedo. regardless of the sex. Pedo's do not get off on adults that's why they do not fuck adults. They are damaged individuals, not hetero's or homo's.

20. SleepingWarrior

Reputations:
    Allowing openly gay leaders isn't going to get most closeted men to come out so those wolves will continue to mingle amongst the sheep, especially those who are married but loves them da men/boys.

If I deigned to have a child I'd probably be the idiot father who chaperoned camp outs or summer camps. In addition I'd get to know the Scoutmaster and also pass on my paranoia in regards to self preservation to my kid. Lastly...a pocketknife is a handy thing indeed my friend...