Breaking balls on Pat O'Brien on Twitter yesterday.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I mean this is SORT of Stern related because Howard spent so much time on Pat O'Brien but my cousin every now again have a twitter ball breaking contest with whatever random celebs we choose.

It doesn't have to be the biggest biggest star but it's based on hopefully getting blocked and/or some actual written reaction from the target. I won yesterday because I homed in on Pat O'Brien because he posted some nauseating and pretentious Nelson Mandela proverb as if they have the same life and philosophies. And here's the exchange, and I couldn't help quote that tape in my tweets. He actually writes back briefly and I go at him again as @SteveRogers616...

[video=youtube;Hv_rXPsH1Q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_rXPsH1Q8&continue_action=9QPBfzQEEk_2QY vTBEIsci5bFzOmebrNY1g7-P0Q-YVEcI7tgjRPGALmaH_rdgZVtPMPbVT-4S6isc3JS1ZKoR5_oGh2mc9_zBdecyvFkgg=[/video]

[​IMG]Pat O'Brien@POBPATOBRIEN
    There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living. *Nelson Mandela
    Expand

26 Aug[​IMG]John ARM Bogdan@ARM34
    @POBPATOBRIEN I bet Betsy would be TOTALLY into it with Nelson Mandela, send him a voice mail!?!?

Hide conversation

3:42 PM - 26 Aug 12 · [URL="https://twitter.com/ARM34/status/239810134333849600"]Details[/URL]

2. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Then he blocks me of course..

You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.×

[​IMG]Pat O'Brien

@POBPATOBRIEN

Television, Radio, Author, Recovery. Free from bad decisions and bad bosses.
    Los Angeles/New York

Follow

Tweet to Pat O'Brien

Tweet text
    Image will appear as a link

CloseYou might also want to follow:

Follow

[​IMG]ESPNLA 710 Radio@ESPNLA710
    L.A. Sports Leader and flagship station of the Los Angeles Lakers, as well as USC Trojans Football and Men's Basketball.

Follow

[​IMG]Jay Glazer @JayGlazer
    NFL Insider & MMAthletics Co-Founder

Tweets

@POBPATOBRIEN's account is protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @POBPATOBRIEN's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

6. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And now I come back as @SteveRogers616 which is a lil more tame but not without it's sardonic sting.

There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living. *Nelson Mandela
    Expand

26 Aug[​IMG]Steve Rogers@SteveRogers616
    @POBPATOBRIEN So true, when I think of Mandela the only thing that parallels his struggle was U navigating thru broadcast TV CBSports to ET

Hide conversation

8:21 PM - 26 Aug 12 · [URL="https://twitter.com/SteveRogers616/status/239865144212082688"]Details[/URL]

7. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Expand

26 Aug[​IMG]Steve Rogers@SteveRogers616
    @POBPATOBRIEN Im not alone when u rank ALL the blacktivists & leaders in THIS order 1.King 2. Mandela 3.O'BRIEN 4.MalcX 5.Tubman

Hide conversation

8:24 PM - 26 Aug 12 · [URL="https://twitter.com/SteveRogers616/status/239866002651893761"]Details[/URL]

8. Danza

Danza Member

Reputations:
    nothing like a good twitter dust-up

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    gary puppet is better just sayin'

10. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    WE'RE ALLLLLL great,no favorites, YAAAYYYYY!!! "Gary Puppet" INDEED is the primo ballbusting pioneer on twitter, no one's coming close to his title and tireless photoshop brilliance! We should ALL follow his lead, I know I've been inspired by him on a half dozen occasions.

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know, I'm too into this now too. When KellieJean posted that Rhianna vs Joan Rivers one I just pounced on it, I love this shit now. Even if it's just a lil response and you get blocked it's the greeates feeling you got to cut down an ego or two that day.

13. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i dont even know how to read that shit...is it english? twitter baffles me. how did i fall so far behind the cool kids?:dontknow:

14. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree, it is THE most confusing fucking format on the net! It took me like weeks and weeks to figure out who the fuck was saying what to whom and who's responding with all that dopey 140 character limitation trickery. LOTS and lots of flaws!

That's why tried to post AS clear as possible. Pat's tweet is on top and the bottom is me responding to him. This shit STILL confuses me when ppl shove all these twitter tags in the message and then you REALLY don't understand who's taking to whom!

15. stripes

Reputations:
    thanks anyway arm, still gives me a headache. it reminds me of the old dos system when i was in college early 90's... we had classes to explain how to type a report on the computer...they gave us templates to insert over the keyboard to tell us what each key stroke would do. ex.cntl alt shift f5 means you could delete the letter N on tuesdays. FUCK!!!!!

16. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    EXACTLY, is just like that old commodore 64 shit system and it DOES give you a headache when you simply stare at a twitter page. Totally agree and totally understand why you would bail on ANY exchange.

17. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd like to see the gal he was calling. Poor Betsy, but I must say I've been coked up before and you loose all your inhibitions while you're high. You do shit you would never do in a thousand years.

[​IMG]

18. stripes

Reputations:
    when i was in college i had an apple computer at work that a retard could figure out & i used for all my work.. i never learned that stupid dos bullshit & was so glad when microsoft got away with ripping off apples point & click & i could afford a computer.

19. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know, all that needs to come to the surface, it's been 7 fucking years believe it or not??? Kimmel needs to pull some strings and hook Wiggy up with the interview. The broad he was incessantly calling (like Favreau in SWINGERS) is the one who released the audio, so I doubt anything happened. She had to have gotten fffffffrrreeeeeeakkked when she sobered up and heard on her VO "POB" going "I WANNA BEAT OFF IN YOUR FACE, YOU AND BETSY CAN EAT EACH OTHER OUT, DO SOME COKE, DRUGS, GO CRAZY!"

I posted the whole saga on YT (above) with Howard censored and UNcensored. Listen back and get another vibe from 7 years ago.

BTW your avatar RULES! Jennifer Connelly is just about THE hottest and most underrated starlet in the last 30 years. Not brought up nearly enough when humanoids discuss the hottest in Hollywood.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  20. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:

O'Brien is a client of Buchwald & Associates, that means Howard possibly (allegedly) gets a cut of his paychecks.