Breaking News: Riley Martin demands the truth about E.T.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jersery, Apr 5, 2014.

1. jersery

jersery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    E.T. Video Game Cartridges Supposedly Buried In New Mexico Landfill Attract Treasure Hunters

http://www.inquisitr.com/1201098/e-...new-mexico-landfill-attract-treasure-hunters/

*E.T. video game was released in December 1982 for the Atari 2600. Millions of copies produced under the assumption that the link to the hit Steven Spielberg movie would guarantee sales success.

* Atari executives pushed for the game to be released for the Christmas shopping season, leaving only a fraction of the time needed for development and testing. As a result, the game’s design was terrible and gameplay nearly impossible, say gaming experts.

*Thousands of E.T. video game cartridges were supposedly dumped in a New Mexico landfill in the early 80s after the game’s disastrous release

*Searchers, accompanied by documentary filmmakers, plan to scour a New Mexico landfill in an attempt to unearth millions of unwanted "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" video game cartridges

* The failure of the game is believed to be one of the main contributing factors to 1983's crash of the video game industry. It is remembered as one of the biggest flops in video game history.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;KNdtTelhmRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNdtTelhmRI[/video]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Splashwut,?

3. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Print that shit and frame it. Splash banging a splashwut is collectors gold

4. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    May come sooner than he thinks given the timing of Bill Clinton's comments on Kimmel and all world leaders meeting with the Pope one after another in the last couple of weeks. The Clinton comments are unbelievable when you really listen to what he said and know the history of Presidents old or current who said the words "Roswell,Area 51& Aliens" together. Something is coming and with the upcoming "Blood Moon", mentioning of Planet X& Hercolubus and the "Ring of Fire" earthquakes it really feels like something horrible is gonna go down.

5. jersery

Reputations:
    Bubba said there's no aliens. Regardless, I trust Riley Martin when it comes to the truth. How can you not take a grown man seriously that sells Biaviian Symbols for $48.50 on his website.

[video=youtube;HysSUvE4Uqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysSUvE4Uqk[/video]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. lunatick

lunatick New Member

Reputations:
    still astounds that billary was one of our most effective POTUS

7. Maddysmom

Reputations:
    Bubba said there were no aliens at Area 51 which is technically correct in 2014 but whatever, even if he had reviewed "All the Roswell &Area51 documents" which is one of the biggest lies ever, he wouldn't tell us what was ACTUALLY there. Also Mr. BlowjobKing said he thinks it's very likely there is A LOT of life out in the Universe and also said he wouldn't be "Surprised if we were visited one day". Trust me as much as you believe that is a throw away statement every single thing these men say, think and do are planned out and coordinated down to the way he laughs and smiles. An announcements coming. Count on it.

8. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Of course Bill Clinton said there is probably life out there. Doing the math it's impossible were the only planet with life, he's stating the obvious.

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Ahhh phone home mother fucker :grad:

10. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    uh listen mutha fukka those reese's pieces aint no candy. theyz part of the drive separation unit for the gravitron compressor. ya hear? now if you gave me 1/5th of the money you spent on yo fukkin weave, i might be able to save this pitiful planet. ya hear?

Now do the right thing mutha fukka. uhhhhh stop begrudging me a life and pay me bitch.

11. Maddysmom

Reputations:
    True but adding the "I wouldn't be surprised if we are visited one day" is the thing I found very intriguing. Former Presidents don't go around giving interviews like this and trust me no President has ever mentioned Roswell,Area 51, Independence Day and being visited at the same time. Like I keep saying which is also being said by many mainstream outlets, this admission by him was a calculated move and it wouldn't surprise me if sometime soon Obama along with the Queen ofEngland and others made an announcement of "life changing proportions".

12. jersery

Reputations:
    Few years ago I traveled to Rachel, Nevada. Closest town to Area 51. Didn't have squat to add to speculative conversation going on at the town restaurant, Little A'Le'Inn. Ended up playing video poker later that night. While playing, woman strongly resembling lady in gif below stood next to me. Made it known that she would like to go back to my room. I passed.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Just Peachy

Just Peachy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'd buy a Riley symbol as a novelty and frame it and put it in my bathroom. But not for 48 bucks though, he's out of his damn mind.

14. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:

Riley Martin is one of the angriest, most verbally violent person I've ever heard.

I recently listened to his first visit on Howard's show. His entire 10-year agenda was revealed.

He wanted money from Stern (remember Howard had only spoken to him once on the phone) and wanted everyone to bow down to his alien pronouncements.

He tried to con Howard into contacting Steven Spielberg on his behalf.

He was rude, insulting and even threatening. Robin (I'm not a fan of hers) was kept quiet by the sheer venom that Riley threw at her.

Riley Martin is an asshole who fell in love w his own bullshit.

It's a good thing he's an old drunk now because if he had some youth left, he'd be dangerous.

16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    aliens? no one in the universe is interested in us, even if they could find us. which is like finding one diamond chip on all the beaches on earth