Politics BREXIT: Nigel Farage QUITS as Ukip leader

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, Jul 4, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    WTF!!!
    >>>

"Nigel Farage QUITS as Ukip leader and declares: 'I've done my bit... now I want my life back'
    • Farage says Brexit would never have won without him and Ukip
    • 'I couldn't possibly achieve more than I managed to get in that referendum'
    • Despite quitting, Farage insists: 'Ukip's best days are yet to come'
    • New leader is expected to be installed by Ukip's conference in September
    • Ukip's hostile MP Douglas Carswell reacts to news by simply tweeting a sunglasses emoji

Nigel Farage quit as Ukip leader this morning as he declared he had 'done my bit' by winning the EU referendum.

He said the Leave campaign could never have happened without 'the People's army of Ukip', adding: 'I couldn't possibly achieve more than I managed to get in that referendum'.

Announcing his resignation at a press conference in central London this morning, Mr Farage said: 'During the referendum campaign I said I want my country back. What I am saying today is I want my life back.'

Mr Farage was famously re-appointed Ukip leader days after resigning after last year's General Election, but insisted this morning that 'this time I mean it, I'm not coming back.'

Douglas Carswell, Ukip's only MP who fell out with Mr Farage and called on him to resign at the end of last year, reacted to news of his resignation by simply tweeting a sunglasses emoji on Twitter.

He is one of the candidates being tipped to replace Mr Farage, along with close ally Suzanne Evans, who was suspended.

But Mr Farage will prefer a figure from his side of the party to replace him, such as fellow MEPs Steven Woolfe, Ukip's immigration spokesman or Paul Nuttall, the deputy leader.

As he announced his resignation this morning, which came as a surprise to many, he said he wasn't a 'career politician' and decided now was the right time to step aside, but will continue in his role as an MEP until Britain officially cuts ties with Brussels.

He refused to endorse any of the Tory leadership contenders despite his close ally and major Ukip donor Aaron Banks publicly backing the Brexit supporter Andrea Leadsom.

But the outgoing leader said the next prime minister should be someone who backed leaving the EU and left the door open to him joining the negotiation team.

Mr Farage said this morning: 'I have decided to stand aside as Leader of UKIP.

'The victory for the 'Leave' side in the referendum means that my political ambition has been achieved.

'I came into this struggle from business because I wanted us to be a self-governing nation, not to become a career politician.

'UKIP is in a good position and will continue, with my full support to attract a significant vote. Whilst we will now leave the European Union the terms of our withdrawal are unclear.

'If there is too much backsliding by the Government and with the Labour Party detached from many of its voters then UKIP's best days may be yet to come'.

But despite resigning the leadership, Mr Farage insisted: 'Ukip's best days are yet to come.' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673363/Nigel-Farage-QUITS-Ukip-leader-declaring-ve-bit.html

---

P.S.:

"KATIE HOPKINS: Surely the British people who just voted to take back their future deserve so much better than this bunch of back-stabbing political pygmies?
    By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline

Everyone knows the feeling. When something you worked really hard for, something you gave your all for was tossed aside as if it were nothing.

A present you were thrilled to give, met with muted response. A thrilling report tossed to an in-tray, a marriage walked out on because that was easier than staying and facing the carnage.

And so it has proven with Boris. Walking away from his role as leader of the Leave campaign and future Prime Minister with the nonchalance of a child who preferred the box to the toy inside.

He loves the wrapping, the glittery stuff, the showmanship, the cameras and the applause. He loves his celebrity status, is thrilled by the adulation he receives daily on the streets.

Boris, our Boris, dangling by his testes on a zipwire waving the Union Flag. He was the man who seemed to get where us normal folk were all coming from.

He told us Britain would be great again, outside of the EU.

'A glorious opportunity to find our voice in the world again'

But today he left that all behind.

Fatally stabbed by the bespectacled dwarf he used to call his ally, Michael Gove who only rang Boris five minutes before to tell him of his plans. It is almost as bad as being divorced by text three times - the Islamic practise of triple taleq, and only major league a***holes like Imran Kahn pull stunts like that.

Boris was royally rogered by Gove's wife, Sarah Vine.

Her leaked email was the explosive device which detonated Boris' platform, damning his leadership ability, challenging his credibility with the press, underlining the weakness of his resolve for the Leave campaign, stealing his team.

Her leaky email has proven she intends to be the Maleficent puppet-master behind her husband, a man whom I have previously admired.

His work to improve education for kids against the lefty liberal teaching establishment proved him to be a man of conviction.

But to kill off Boris is unforgivable. Slaying the lion with the big heart, stealing his campaign team, greasing the pole for his wife to climb.

And I now loathe everything they stand for. Dave replaced by Judas Gove. Sam Cam replaced by Fat Finger Sarah. I don't think so.

Meanwhile, Theresa May has stalked quietly into pole position in her kitten heels, purring with pride at her track record on immigration, despite not telling Cabinet she had relaxed border checks for some European migrants in 2011.

She wasted £220 million on the UK Border Agency IT system, acknowledged as 'not fit for purpose', whilst mocking Boris' second-hand water cannons.

Water-cannons which should have been used to give rioting looters a much-needed makeover.

I am so mad at the woman I could drill heel-sized holes in her driveway just to watch her fall. Suddenly the bookies' favourite, I'm startled by her resemblance to the ugly bridesmaid at the wedding, catching the bouquet while some honest soul yells out 'you'll be lucky love' to keep her feet on the ground.

People ask me how I would feel about another female PM. But I am not ready to process that yet.

I backed Boris. I still do. And I am livid the heinous world of politics still has the ability to surprise me. I watched Ed Miliband commit fratricide on a world stage. And I am still surprised the Goves shafted Boris quite so brutally.

We voted Leave. We need a leader committed to get us out of the EU. Prepared to sign their name in history against Article 50 whatever the consequences for their corporate speaking rate and book deal in their retirement.

Instead, Boris has flounced off and we are left with a choice between a back-stabber and his over-ambitious wife and a minister who couldn't bring herself either to back Brexit or authentically oppose it.

Last week Britain voted for the right to govern itself. Is it too much to ask for some politicians capable of doing so?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-better-bunch-stabbing-political-pygmies.html

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hahahah

blckknight60 likes this.
  3. thegroovologist

Reputations:

[​IMG]

RenchFries likes this.
  4. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    They have to be getting some hardcore death threats by now, no? Fucking libs were pissing themselves for a week over this shit.

June DeMay and Rabid Dogman like this.
  5. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

fucking coward

6. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think he will be involved in the Brexit deals.

He is a good man Farage

lastlaugh, bennymuso and RenchFries like this.
  7. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The stock markets stabilized after two days and climbed back and now a free gift for all businesses, Osbourne wants to lower the corporate tax rate.
    Britain will be fine - do you think France can lower taxes or make their country business friendly as quick as Britain can now?

June DeMay and RenchFries like this.
  8. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    That guy will never have to buy a beer in a pub again the rest of his life.

Good for him.

They will build a statue of him.

9. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    our fearless leader.....wait what? fucktards this is what you get for being fucktarded :jj:

blckknight60 likes this.
  10. Coke Can Baby

Coke Can Baby Don't be a skunk Gold

Reputations:
    Nigel always said that he would quit if the Brits would vote to leave the Eu. Also, his position is to represent ukip (however you spell it). In the eu and upon dissolution, that position will not exist anyways. This is all false outrage.

The cynic in me says that this still does not happen. Cameron will not trigger article 50 until a new prime minister is chosen. They then have 2 years to exit once triggered. This can be extended multiple times. Financial transactions take years to unwind, not months so I can see this limbo going on and on

11. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    Good for him.

SouthernListen likes this.
  12. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why stick around when your just going to get blamed for the next recession?

Turbongr likes this.
  14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Always go out on a high note.

[​IMG]

funkface, ScottBaiosPenis and check1 like this.
  15. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think Junker probably threatened Nigel during their brief "kiss" the day after the vote.

16. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Still on about that, huh?
    Where's our minute by minute updates on the market? I miss those.

17. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Nigel may be gone, but harassing Polish people will remain a British white trash pasttime forever.

blckknight60 and ScottBaiosPenis like this.
  18. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Lol.

19. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was sort of surprised when Johnson said he didn't want to be PM. I mean, there was a really good chance he would have become the most powerful guy in the UK and the Commonwealth, who wouldn't want that opportunity, especially when it could have come so easily? Both Trump and Hillary want to be president, and they're engaged in what had to be the most brutal election campaign in at least 20 years, Boris had an opportunity to just waltz right into a similar position and he turned his back on it. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

20. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    "UK ‘Rapper’ Threatens To Run A Migrant Sex ‘Train’ On Nigel Farage’s Young Daughter

[​IMG]

A ‘grime’ rapper from Bradford has ostensibly threatened the gang rape of one of UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage’s young daughters, Breitbart London can reveal.

Lunar C – real name Jake Brook – tweeted ahead of Britain’s European Union referendum that he and “his pals” would “run a train” on Mr. Farage’s daughter. He did not specify which daughter, but Mr. Farage’s young girls are aged 9 and 15 respectively.

The comment went largely unnoticed at the time, apart from a few supportive retweets from Mr. Brook’s followers. Mr. Brook has, this afternoon, reached out to Breitbart London to apologise. He has also deleted the tweet.

Mr. Brook’s original tweet, below, came less than four hours after Labour MP Jo Cox was stabbed and shot on a street in Birstill, just 6 miles from Bradford.

The message read: “Here’s a pic of me n my pals on our way to run a train on @Nigel_Farage’s daughter”. He attached a picture of a horde of migrants, as used in UKIP’s famous “Breaking Point” poster. Mr. Brook’s claim that these migrants are rapists may also upset left-wing, open borders campaigners, as it coincides with Sweden’s launch of anti-rape wristbands to deter “rapefugees”.

[​IMG]

And his comments are somewhat derivative. Mr. Brook appears to be mimicking rapper Azalea Banks, who was forced to apologise after tweeting threateningly about U.S. politician Sarah Palin.

In April Ms. Banks said: “Lets find the biggest burliest blackest negroes and let them run a train on her”.

A “train” is slang for a group sex act where a large number of men line up to have sex with the same woman. The act would be gang rape without repeated, individual consent of the woman.

Ten days ago Breitbart London reported on the spate of threats aimed at the UKIP leader. Instead of reporting on this, the mainstream media focused on a small rise in reported hate crimes, some of which have turned out to be people phoning the police to claim Nigel Farage offends them.

Some news outlets have begun reporting in the past 48 hours on threats to Mr. Farage and his family.

At the time of going to publication, Breitbart London received the following message from Mr. Brook:

“Hello I just wanted to message you to say I understand your anger at the tweet if that’s the way you took it but in no way was it a threat and nothing I said implied ‘rape’ I had no idea he had a daughter never mind young daughters which is why I deleted the tweet I realise you are using this as a way to get at people who are angry at the referendum but don’t try to twist my words please I immediately apologised and deleted the tweet please show me the same respect”.

He also tweeted:

@RaheemKassam I apologise for the tweet I had no idea he had a daughter I deleted the tweet because of that.

— Lunar Cobain (@LunarCFT) June 30, 2016

"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...atens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/