Britain's Longest Serving Dominatrix, Age 66, Retires Her Whip......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Sep 17, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Britain's Longest-Serving Dominatrix Retires Her Whip
    At 66, Susan Dawson is hanging up the old handcuffs.:clap:

[​IMG]JEREMY DU

:chair::shakey::shocked::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nope, we're not expecting a retirement gold watch to be sent to Mistress Susan Dawson, who at age 66 is packing up her handcuffs and whips. Britain's longest-serving dominatrix, who has been paddling the bottoms of Britain's finest for more than 25 years, is retiring, according to the Daily Mail.

Dawson has closed up her seaside guesthouse in Great Yarmouth from where she offered her bed, breakfast and bondage services to some of the country's more prominent citizens.

As she told the Daily Mail: "I might not see them in my dungeon anymore but I see them on television all the time." Dawson, however, is not a spank-and-tell kind of gal. "I’d never give names but it’s safe to say I’ve spanked some very well-known men." The property, including her famed dungeon, is being converted into apartments.

Dawson didn't intend to go into the bondage business, but fell into it by accident after searching for ways to make extra money. Her husband, Paul, fully supported her. He says she's a natural because she's so "bossy.":eek::eek:

But like many who hit the double-6, her reason for retiring is simple: She's simply tired of working.

Dawson isn't the first dominatrix over 50 we've covered. One grandmother of three known simply as Ms. Robin said earlier this year that she didn't discover her sexually adventurous side until she was in her 40s.

Scroll through the photos for a closer look inside Dawson's dominatrix's den.

h/t The Daily Mail

• [​IMG]JEREMY DURKIN/REX USA
      :giggle::giggle:

• DURKIN/REX USA

:giggle::giggle::giggle:...Can he come over and clean my house while I read..

:giggle::giggle:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

• [​IMG]

2. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe this could be my new job!! I can spank men who needed it! Ill even be a switch!

3. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

The Snork likes this.
  4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    busty ball buster fo sho

5. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she dominates food

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Hey, I thought posting photos of Dawgshed members was prohibited!
    [​IMG]

IfTheyOnlyKnew and cetiya like this.
  7. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn.

Only reason I wanted to travel the pond. Been saving for years.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  8. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    271. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#11**
    She keeps to herself. Sure, she has "art" projects, but that is pretty much all she has going on now. More often than not, she is using the money she earned from her almost network hit to pay for most of the production costs. Because that money is not going to last forever, she supplements her income being a Dominatrix. She is in extremely high demand, but most of her clients don’t know she is also an actress. She never has sex with the clients, but is so popular that she charges $2500 an hour and usually works 20 hours a week doing it. Yeah, so she is making quite the living. She is introduced to her clients via sex clubs in NYC and LA who fly out to LA and meet with her at a Chateau Marmont bungalow she rents a couple of times a week. Rose McGowan "Charmed" (at Chateau Marmont)

Austinchota likes this.