News British Court Rules Woman Can't Name Her Daughter Cyanide

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bennymuso, Apr 15, 2016.

1. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    A woman from Wales cannot name her baby daughter Cyanide, a British court ruled Thursday.

The woman, whose name cannot be published for legal reasons, has infant twins and wants to name her son Preacher and her daughter Cyanide, saying the poison is a "lovely, pretty name" with positive associations because it helped kill Nazi leader .

Local officials objected, and a family court judge ruled against the mother in September, saying she was not acting to secure her children's welfare.

She challenged the ruling, saying it was her right to choose her children's names. But three Court of Appeal judges upheld the earlier decision in a judgment published Thursday.

One of the justices, Eleanor King, said it was "one of those rare cases" in which judges should intervene.

"It is hard to see how ... the twin girl could regard being named after this deadly poison as other than a complete rejection of her by her birth mother," she said.

The woman has a history of drug abuse and mental health problems, and her children have been placed in foster care.

2. Chalupa Batman

Chalupa Batman Sometimes When I Shit I Cum. Gold

Reputations:
    I wanted to change my name to DaBadAss but someone already had it. Freaking waste of time in that line.

PI Nate and bennymuso like this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    my next kid will be named Radical Islam. I dare anyone to change his or her name.

ljc, PI Nate and Chalupa Batman like this.
  4. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    I'd rather be named Cyanide than Penn Jillette's kid, stuck with "Moxie Crimefighter". Where were the American judges on this one?

PI Nate, Night Ape and bennymuso like this.
  5. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    A white millennial from Pittsburgh had his name changed to "Supernigg#r". True.