Politics British politicians causing trouble in germany.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hypo666, Oct 16, 2016.

1. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...many-ends-slanging-match-Chancellor-s-HQ.html

This happened on the 'peace making' trip. Though why british politicians need to go to germany to explain why we are leaving a bit like naughty school children going to the headmasters office I have no idea. It's bloody obvious why, Merkel decided to open the doors to millions of barbarians, politicians couldn't cope with the influx and shat themselves. The British people got a timely vote, after our previous idiot Prime Minister got absolutely nothing from the mentally insane EU politcians who refused to budge over immigration controls {the british wanted them!}. so majority of the British people,pissed over years of being ignored over their concerns over their communities changing, poor wages, pressure on schools ,hospitals, the British people were never asked before if they wanted that. So they voted out . It wasn't a landslide to leave, but it was enough for the message from the British people to be clear. We want to leave.

I don't understand why we need to explain ourselves to merkel. If anything merkel should be explaining herself to all european people. She caused all of this, she caused the British to leave if anything and feel pleased about being an island with water surrounding it . Many British people consider themselves european actually ,most are not anti europe ,we just want control of our borders and our country. I don't understand why our politicians feel the need to explain that.It's obvious.

DrSublux, MadWoman777, KDK12 and 8 others like this.
  2. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Go brush your teeth, gross limey

Tim, Lemmy and oldpaddy like this.
  3. oldpaddy

oldpaddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "The muzzies are coming! The muzzies are coming!"
    :lookatme:

4. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Why a country like Britian would ever let other lesser countries make decisions for them is mind boggling

They took their country back yet they lived to see another day despite all of the scare tactics trying to force them to stay

I wish we had a Nigel Farage here

MadWoman777, KDK12, Habsfan and 8 others like this.
  5. Habsfan

Habsfan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Funny the Brits ruled over half the world at one point and immigrated themselves everywhere and plundered the people, lands and riches are now reduced to their tiny island with a continuously floundering economy are now crying the world being unfair. Fuck you

Turbongr and Punctured like this.
  6. Punctured

Punctured Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. Bullies crying.

7. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Actually they just wanted their freedom from being ruled by Brussels and now they just want to trade with the rest of the world like every other peaceful country is allowed to do

The peaceful and tolerant globalists however want to teach them a lesson and make other countries think twice about wanting the freedom to govern their country

Head Censor, KDK12, oldpaddy and 4 others like this.
  8. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I guess this needs some decoding.

First:
    slanging match
    n
    Brit
    a dispute in which insults and accusations are made by each party against the other

Okay.

Next
    Indeed, the germans don't have newspapers?

More from the articile:

"After a separate row in a restaurant with pro-Merkel politicians later the same day, Tory MP David Davies stormed out, declaring: ‘I’m sick of being accused of lying. I’m bloody glad we’re leaving the EU!’ "

"When Lucas tore into the Leave campaign’s tactics in the run-up to the referendum, Davies angrily accused him of ‘talking nonsense’. Davies got into a dispute with MPs from the CDU party, who accused those running the Leave campaign of misleading voters. Davies stood up and shouted: ‘I’ve had enough! I’m not going to sit here and be called a liar.’ He stormed out, adding: ‘I’m off to have a McDonald’s.’
    A witness said: ‘The Germans looked at Davies as though he had horns.’

Shocking stuff, no?

It too bad they can't political discussion in the refined manner we do at the shed.

German "Ve do no appreciate ze tactics zat vere used!"

Dawg Shed Diplomat : "Hey fuck you you nazi faggot, The only worthwhile part of Germany is spreading its legs in the Hate Club."

Cookie_Puss likes this.
  9. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dont tell Bennymuso

10. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Mum's side of the Family all live in Yorkshire........I totally support the British right to stay British...................Period!!!!

Lob Boblaw and hypo666 like this.
  11. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    I hear ya. Good for you to actually be in control of your own country. Fuck the EU for the mess it has become, and fuck Angela Merkel for opening the floodgates of savages.

Lob Boblaw, Big Bad Booey and hypo666 like this.
  12. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    What the fuck are you talking about? The British economy is huge. They'll be just fine without the EU.

And good on them for kicking ass and taking over shit.

KDK12, hypo666 and Jewlican like this.
  13. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Well the natives should have grew some balls and kicked us the fuck out shouldn't they. Instead they let a bunch of drunks, vagabonds and ex beggars lead by a bunch of effeminate sounding men, take over their lands. And that tiny island let me remind you ruled over half the world you even admit. Says much for how much of the world are basically pussies. Now we have cast off the shackles of the EU, maybe in years to come we can go back to stealing, plundering foreign lands piracy on the high seas and conquering the fuzzie wuzzies to sort our economy out.

RenchFries and KDK12 like this.
  14. BeetlejuicePimp

BeetlejuicePimp Member

Reputations:
    Fuck you and the Habs! Fucking liberal pussy!

15. Habsfan

Reputations:
    Another closeted conservative homo...

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    What did they plunder? Be specific please.

KDK12 likes this.
  17. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    Deez nuts

Cunt and Habsfan like this.
  18. Habsfan

Reputations:
    Easy enough they exported and sold minerals from Africa. Spices, gold and agriculture were taken from India by the east India company and sold for profit. Sugar amongst other resources from the Caribbean. Let not forget they raped, killed and sold people and used them as labour also. All of the things the did to Canada and your country also...

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Times were different, they were no saints. However...

1. You think the Africans were digging extensive mines and using the minerals on a large scale before the British arrived? No, they had some talented metalurgists but their needs were minimal and more than met by remaining sources of ore near the surface, as they mostly used metal for weapons to kill and enslave each other with. Not too many steel girder buildings in Africa then.

2. They had no conception of what a diamond was worth other than if they happened to find one it could be polished to be yet another pointless decoration. They had little or no industrial use for them. It wasn't until Cecil Rhodes and the DeBeers mines that diamonds were mined there in any quantity. They provided the technology, capital, and expertise to do so. Had they not arrived, these diamonds would have remained in deep in the earth. Or sitting in stream beds, which is where the Indians found them. They also employed thousands of Africans as laborers in the mines. Mines weren't great places, but obviously it was better than the alternative jobs, as otherwise they could not have found any African willing to work for them. Africans barely had any form of money, so I doubt they had venture capitalists getting together to develop mining projects. How do you miss something you didn't know existed (diamonds deep underground) and had no use for or plans to use it? They made deals for land they thought was worthless, because it was worthless to the locals. By the way, the price of diamonds plummeted when the British moved in to mine them there, as previously they were thought to only be in India. They had to create artificial value with the "engagement ring" and jewelry use. And since only 20% of diamonds mined are gem quality, that means that Africans lost virtually nothing on diamonds, as they had little use for them.

3. All the lands the British occupied in Africa were "taken" from African tribes who had only recently "taken" it themselves from other African tribes within the previous hundred years or less. Most of their gains were not from warfare but from negotiation. They were allied with many African tribes for much of the period and protected them against the Boers. The famous Zulu war was fought less than 50 years after the Zulus themselves had chased out or subjugated the previous residents of the area. In fact, almost all Africans in Southern Africa migrated there. Without modern nation states in existence there, this was anybody's land who could control it. Much like the continent of America. Unless one thinks 500-50,000 people can lay claim to areas the size of large states that they have never even seen. Much of the world was essentially empty then.

4. Spices, gold, and agriculture were PURCHASED from India. The East India company traded with the multitude of Indian sub-tyrants who kept their people in abject poverty and warred with each other constantly. They provided technology and capital to better exploit the natural resources in return for a cut of the goods. The standard of living in India rose immensely during the period of the British Raj. There was not a real medical doctor, a railroad, a properly paved road, clean water, or existing school for the masses before that. Their resources were exchanged for this advancement in standard of living. Either directly or via transfer of technology and knowledge.

5. Sugar from cane was developed on a very small scale before the British and French arrived in these regions. If someone comes in, pays off a chief, and plants thousands of acres of the stuff, then harvests it, how does that keep the natives from doing it themselves? They TRADED for the stuff, or the land to grow it on. You could not negotiate with individuals, as the local honcho owned both the people's lives and their land.

6. At its peak, the British had only a few thousand troops in India, perhaps 50,000, probably less due to illness and leaves. Most of the soliders in India were Indian, not British. This is in a country of maybe 225 million at the time. They were outnumbered by the locals about 4500 to 1. And this was after order was established, not during any "invasion". When they arrived they had a few thousand, and made deals with local tyrants to ally against other local tyrants.

7. Before the British arrived, India was ruled by true invaders, the Mughals and various princes. Any Indian alive then would likely have greatly appreciated the British period as a vast improvement.

8. The British Navy forcibly ended slavery in areas under their control in the 19th century by attacking slavers and slave-holding peoples. No other country did this on anything approaching the same scale.

9. In 1891, there were fewer than 250,000 English speaking whites in India in total. Outnumbered 1000-1, they were not forcibly holding anyone in bondage. The Indian leaders and the Indians in British service were ultimately in control. As they had been for centuries. The British used the existing conflicts in the area to ally with and establish order in their areas of control. This was very much to the benefit of the people there. A job as a servant or bureaucrat would pay many times what other occupations there did for the common man. The standard of living soared.

10. The British Empire was a money loser, which when it was realized was why they abandoned it after WW2 as they were broke from the war and could no longer sustain it.

11. But during their empire, they spread modern medicine, education for a class of bureaucrats to help run the new infrastructure, education for the ordinary people in some cases, roads, railroads, technology, steam power, and other inventions that vastly improved the quality of life of the inhabitants. There was not a single wheeled vehicle in South Africa before Europeans arrived. There is even today a German ferry that runs on lake Tanganyka that was built before WW1 and sunk, then refloated and still in use today. Because they can't build their own there.
    Even if this standard of living was low by our standards. But go read how the ordinary Brit lived back in England during the 18th century through the Victorian era, it was no picnic for them either.

So, while British Imperialism is nothing to be particularly proud of, it was by far the most benign, even beneficial, Empire in the history of the world. Individual cases of abuse, racist attitudes, maltreatment, etc notwithstanding.

At that time in history it was what was done. Holding Europeans to a higher standard than the other races of the world, who were, at the time, each much more brutal and aggressive, seems unfair. But when you arrive on a shore and see how people lived as utter savages, it takes a while to adjust to seeing them as equals. That is just a fact of life at the time.

RenchFries and Biancas Ghost like this.
  20. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    IMG_5280.PNG