Politics Brother of SF Victim from Illegal Immigrant Cites Complete Lack of White House Contact After Murder

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slow, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Kate Steinle’s Brother Confirms: No One from Obama Admin Has Contacted His Family (Video)

On The Kelly File Monday night, Kate Steinle’s brother fought back tears as he discussed the shooting incident that took his sister’s life, telling Megyn Kelly that what happened to her was “unthinkable” and the fault of San Francisco’s “overreaching” sanctuary city policy. He also confirmed that no one from the Obama administration has contacted him to offer condolences in the wake of his sister’s murder.

Brad Steinle said he found out that the perp was a seven-time convicted felon who had been deported five times from watching the news on television.

He said, “I’m not too politically savvy but there’s nobody who could look me in the eye and tell me that that man had any right to be walking free in the city of San Francisco with the ability to shoot my sister Kate.”

Steinle said the the city’s sanctuary city policy is “overreaching” and “essentially rolled out the red carpet for a convicted felon.”

“To look me in the eye and tell me there’s no blame to be put on this policy … it’s ridiculous,” Steinle stated. “The system failed my sister in so many ways. Kate was the most amazing, beautiful person, inside and out.”

Rather than tighten our immigration laws, the Obama administrationhas taken legal action against state and local jurisdictions that have attempted to help the federal government enforce immigration laws.

Megyn Kelly last week slammed the president for ignoring this high-profile murder after he lavished his attention on the high-profile police killings of black criminals, noting that Obama sent a ”swarm of FBI agents” to investigate the deaths of Michael Brown and Freddie Gray and sent three representatives to both of their funerals.

She asked Steinle, “Has anybody from the administration contacted you?”

“No,” he answered. “Nobody has contacted my parents or I.”

“Not the White House, not the president, not the vice president?” Kelly pressed.

“We have not heard a word,” he said flatly.

As Former Bush speech-writer Marc Thiessen wrote in the Washington Post, “Obama’s silence on Kathryn Steinle killing is deafening.”

Why has Obama been so reticent to speak out? Perhaps it is because any soul-searching in this case would require him to confront the fact that his administration has been releasing tens of thousands of dangerous illegal immigrants with criminal convictions into our communities — including many who have gone on to commit murder.

Kelly later asked if Steinle felt that his family was being ignored by federal officials. Steinle answered, “I wish someone would reach out to us…”

He added that his family would like to be a part of any law that is crafted in his sister’s memory “to keep people safe” and “keep murderers off the streets.”

[​IMG]

reno, SillyOldMan, Goods and 6 others like this.
  2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    that's deplorable.

3. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wouldn't it be nice to see an actual bipartisan president in our lifetime??

GIRLY, MadWoman777, jake206 and 10 others like this.
  4. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    #WHITELIVES?WHOGIVESASHIT?

GIRLY, Wiggy, Fawkesguy and 9 others like this.
  5. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    She was neither a criminal nor black, why would he care?

GIRLY, Samurai, MadWoman777 and 26 others like this.
  6. Tyler9258

Tyler9258 Old friends, old whiskey, old songs

Reputations:
    Kate steinle could never be obama's son.

7. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    She was the wrong color:grad:

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    worst President ever

GIRLY, Moon, jake206 and 21 others like this.
  9. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    I don't understand why he would expect a phone call from the white house because his sister was murdered by an illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrants break the law every day and the Whitehouse doesn't call those victims.. Curious.

jrstinkfish, cetiya, dknice and 2 others like this.
  10. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He only exploits tragedy for his pre-conceived political beliefs.

Even the biggest self-hating white liberal here won't dispute that.

jake206, KDK12, joemama and 11 others like this.
  11. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    not even a beer summit

12. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    If I'm being honest, I don't know that it's necessary for the President of the United States to be reaching out to the families of every murder victim.

Of course, the problem for our current White House inhabitant is that he likes to play favorites for maximum race baiting advantage. That's what leads to the unnecessary situation we have here.

GIRLY, Moon, Notfunorfunny and 19 others like this.
  13. Tyler9258

Tyler9258 Old friends, old whiskey, old songs

Reputations:
    He's caused more racial divisiveness than any flag could ever cause.

14. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    He has made a habit of commenting on high profile killings in the media. He has also made a habit of sending reps to high profile funerals. There is one thing different about this victim though that I just can't put my finger on.

Samurai, Tovahund, reno and 11 others like this.
  15. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    exactly, you never ever ever comment on or get involved in local politics/problems. most of us were baffled when this idiot jumped on that stupid beer summit early in his presidency....wtf kind of idiot gets the highest office in the land involved in bullshit local crap...its a no win, you cant please everyone and you open your office to uneeded criticism. but this retard kept doing it for his local causes and in doing so showed the country that he was a petty little bitch who really is only interested in leading his constituents, the other half of the country be damned. never a unifying moment, always looking for a chance to divide. he has no problem not reaching out to a case like this, even tho its also a fed. problem. He really is an odd little man.

reno and Head Censor like this.
  16. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    :bigthink

17. TheJackiePuppet

TheJackiePuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is 1/2 black and 1/2 white, abandoned by his black father and raised by his white mother and grandparents. This man could have used his personnel background to work to legitimately bring the races together. Instead he has pandered to the minorities on all issues, not just racial minorities. He could have went down in history as the man who brought the races together working to put America back to the world leader it once was. He had a great opportunity and just blew it. Before I die I would like to see an independent president that works for the country, not any one segment of it! Don't think that will ever happen though.

18. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This would be an excellent opportunity for Trump to make some waves.
    I feel terrible for the poor girl's family, especially her dad who was there when asshole shot her.
    How in the fuck do you send top level people funerals for Michael Brown and Trayvon and act like this never happened ?
    This is a glaring example of a major problem being swept under the rug.
    Deported 5 fucking times ? Released from jail as a known illegal ?
    No fucking way Gange !

GIRLY, reno, Slow and 7 others like this.
  19. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're half right, the victim was the wrong color, but so was the perpetrator.

When the Trayvon Martin thing was going on there was a 12 yo white girl murdered and stuffed in a trashcan for her bike by two black teens, Obama never likened those animals to his sons however. Weird.

GIRLY, Moon, Fawkesguy and 10 others like this.
  20. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    But they can send representatives to black "victims" funerals?

AllAboutHim Ed, reno, Cunt and 2 others like this.