Bruce Jenner’s Ex-Wife Addresses His Transformation Into A Woman — ‘I Support Him’

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thedomina, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/bruce-jenner-transformation-ex-wife-support/

[​IMG]

Splash/Getty
    Bruce Jenner may be facing media controversy over his transformation into a woman, but he has the support of at least one family member—his first wife!

Chrystie Scott, who married Jenner in 1972, is standing by her ex in the midst of his shocking transition. Scott reportedly told Ellen Kardashian — the late lawyerRobert Kardashian’s wife before he married Kris in 1978 — that she knew Bruce was cross-dressing years ago!

In 2012, Kardashian revealed that Scott told her, “[Bruce] had gone through all my clothes, and I found my bras…He’d clip them together and wear them.”

PHOTOS: Getting Pointers? Bruce Jenner Caught Checking Out ‘Kinky Boots’ At Drag Queen Show!

Scott never addressed Kardashian’s claim at the time, but in a new interview she now says, ”I support him in whatever he chooses to do. We see each other on and off at family events, and he is a very proud and present grandfather. We all support him.”

Scott is the mother of Jenner’s oldest children, Burt, 36, and Cassandra, 34.

As RadarOnline.com reported, Jenner first sparked rumors that he is preparing for a sex change last summer after photos emerged of him leaving the Beverly Hills Surgical Center, where he reportedly had a laryngeal shave to get rid of his Adam’s apple. He’s since been spotted wearing a sports bra and nail polish. He has also completely shaved the hair off his legs.

Whatever Jenner ends up doing, says Scott, “I just want him to be happy.”

2. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    For all the people who are about to ask "what happened to him??" - he's no doubt been 'cross dressing' since he was a little boy and it took him this long to come to terms with it.

Thedomina, ZosoHitler, Petal and 4 others like this.
  3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Blind item from years ago....
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=5959

SOLVED!

[BlindGossip] This superstar athlete is the arguably one of the best of all time at his profession.

However, while he was all man on the field, he was all woman off the field.

You see, in his private sexy time, he enjoys wearing women’s lingerie and cosmetics!

His ex freaked out over her discovery of his secret stash of women’s clothing and makeup and left him. He is married to someone else now, and his wife knows about his hobby. As her own high-profile is tied to his, she will put up with it as long as her lifestyle is maintained.

[​IMG]SOLVED!

It’s Bruce Jenner! Source: Blind Gossip and Radar Online

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  4. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    a cross dresser is a man that wants to wear women's clothes. Bruce seems to be going above and beyond that-they are two distinct things, right?

5. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    as long as he doesn't fuck kids I don't really care what he does

6. Kanger

Kanger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Who is Bruce Jenner?

GoshGeeGolly, Summer and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  8. LaserT

Reputations:
  9. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    He appears to be transitioning, and that is what I would assume - but until/if he feels he wants to clarify, one can't know where he falls in that paradigm

ZevonFan, 1Vegasgirl and Pooh bear like this.
  10. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Im trying to understand this.

Ok, he becomes a woman, dresses like a woman, cuts off his cock... then he tries to date: Women who like cross dressers, Men who like crossdressers. Men who are too stupid to realize they are dating a former man...

Doesnt it have to be one of those? That's his end game? Cut off your cock, and one of those three?

WTF

11. LaserT

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

"Bruce Jenner has been friends with Dr. Renee Richards for decades. Up until 1975 Richards was actually Richard Raskind, a popular tennis player. After undergoing gender reassignment surgery the new Renee Richards petitioned the U.S. Courts to allow her to play tennis then as a woman. After wrapping up a successful sportscareer Richards went on to be a popular eye surgeon but has always stayed in contact with Bruce.

According to the April 14th print edition of Star magazine Bruce is looking to Richards for advice in the process of gender reassignment."

ZevonFan and Box of Rox like this.
  12. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Yeah, all the cross dressing could be done in private...this is something else and takes a lot of courage ...did you hear the cameras going crazy just because he went to starbucks in a pony tail?

Blur, Scarlett Ohara, teehee and 4 others like this.
  13. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    She used to live in the same town in Florida when I was growing up and I saw her frequently. I thought I read she was regretting her sex change?

14. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah not just as crossdresser. He wants to be a woman. Hey, that's up to him, as it is his life and choice. I remember reading a while back that a Kardashian TV camera man overheard Bruce saying to a male friend(while on the set while the girls where in a bikini shoot), "God I need a body like that so I can work it every day". So I would say all these transitioning rumors seem to be coming true.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    smichal and Summer like this.
  15. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I remember this story when I was a kid but not really thinking that much about it.
    Looking back at the 70s, they tackled so much stuff then that I guess I grew up thinking a lot of things were normal. :dontknow:

ZevonFan, smichal, baci and 1 other person like this.
  16. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    I don't know about her, but I do know a few transgendered people, and generalizing, people commonly regret having the bottom surgery. Both M to F and F to M are usually very happy they had the top surgery

smichal likes this.
  17. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    does anyone know the rock band Against Me? they've been around for a while now and have had a few relatively minor radio hits, but a big following in the underground scene. their singer Tom came out as transgender a couple years ago and went through the whole process of becoming "Laura" last year. I think a lot of their young male fans had a real problem with it. he makes a pretty ugly girl if you ask me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bye You! likes this.
  18. LaserT

Reputations:
    Saw a documentary on her. ESPN I think. She says people mix up her "regret". She says she doesn't regret her transition decision. She regrets doing the whole U.S. OPEN path. She says she should've gone back to NewPort Beach and built a private life.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    ZevonFan and Alisonsbankacct like this.
  19. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The founder of Sirius, Martine Rothblatt, is also a transgender woman and makes even more dough today as the CEO of a pharma company.

[​IMG]

20. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Yeah, I just did a quick read on wiki. I don't think she should have been allowed to compete as a woman.

Summer and Bye You! like this.