Bruce Jenner's other secret devastates Kris

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by rory, Mar 16, 2015.

1. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Kris is devastated that Bruce is dating her best friend, Rhonda Kamihira. But when Kris confronts Bruce during the March 15 season 10 premiere of 'KUWTK,' he doesn't think it's a big deal.

Kris Jenner, 59, and Bruce Jenner, 65, are officially divorced when the season 10 premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians kicks off and everyone seems excited about it, except for Kris.

Bruce's new fling is making major headlines andKim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian can't ignore it.

They are so offended and outraged that Bruce would date Kris' best friend, Rhonda Kamihira and we can totally understand. Kim decides to ask Bruce to go to lunch after Kourtney tells her that she overheard Rhonda calling Bruce. As soon as she sits down for lunch with Bruce, Kim goes to bat for her mom and asks Bruce why out of all the women in the world did he have to pick someone so close to their family.

Bruce doesn't see what the problem is and he's shocked to learn that Kris is actually crying about it.

Kris Kardashian and Bruce Jenner during 1995 Jim Thorpe Pro Sports Awards at Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California, United States. (Photo by Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage)

After his "Bruce on the loose" party that Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner throw for his new singledom, he makes his way over to Kris' house and sits down with her.

"You're kind of an a**hole," Kris says. "I'm sorry that's the way I feel."

"Well I'm sorry if I made you feel bad that was not my intention," Bruce says. "There was nothing mean in my heart. Sorry."

We can understand where they are both coming from and it's a difficult time for everyone involved.

"Bruce was my best friend for a very long time," Kris tells the cameras. "I guess I expected a little more communication and respect but we are living separate lives now."

Kim Kardashian Desperate To Have A Baby

Kim Kardashian arrives at the 57th annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 8, 2015, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

Meanwhile, Kim can't wait to give North West a sibling but she can't get pregnant. She admits that she and Kanye West are having sex "500 times a day" but it's not working.
    She goes to a fertility expert in hopes that he can help her but all of his tips aren't getting her pregnant. Kim admits at the end of the episode that she's considering using a surrogate!

HollywoodLifers, is Bruce wrong to date Kris' BFF?
    More Kardashian News:
    'KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Accuses Bruce Jenner Of Not Caring About Kris -- Watch
    Kourtney Kardashian & Kendall Jenner: Supporting Justin Bieber At His Roast
    Bruce Jenner's Disturbed By Kim Kardashian Dragging North West Around

2. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    what show is this?

3. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I feel stupider just for reading that.

joemama and snowdog212 like this.
  4. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But when Kris confronts Bruce during the March 15 season 10 premiere of 'KUWTK,' he doesn't think it's a big deal."Wasn't Kris Jenner aware at the time that these segments were taped that Bruce really felt like a woman and had already started the process to be a transgender?.

5. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    reality shows are comprised of hundreds of staged events for your viewing pleasure...shalom

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  6. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kris is a mudshark she has no right to be offended. Bruce should date her son.

7. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    A show for "conquerors". :grad:

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Can we get a new "Stupid reality show " label for threads like this?

9. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Let me be the first to say WGAS/WGAF?