brutal West Village beating

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Imagine if you will if packs of evil white people savagely attacked minorities on almost a daily basis....:facepalm:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8957180
    (video in link)
    [​IMG]
    There is no context, what started it or what followed, but the beating, with a tire iron and baseball bat is horrific and it left 24-year-old Kevin McCarron with multiple fractures of his skull and in critical condition.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/16/andover-man-badly-beaten-on-new-york-city-street/

Hatem Farsakh, 24, and Sherif Rizk, 22, both of Brooklyn, were arrested on charges of attempted murder, assault and gang assault.

2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So sad. Poor kid. Our taxes go to support and breed the likes of Farsakh and Rizk. Wonder who they voted for.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    build more prisons.
    offer $25,000 in cash to get spayed or neutered
    :coffee:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/oxygen-pulls-plug-babies-mamas-article-1.1241124
    Oxygen pulls the plug on rapper Shawty Lo's 'All My Babies' Mamas' reality show amid criticism

...........Previously, Oxygen denied charges that the show was meant to be "a stereotypical representation of everyday life for any one demographic or cross section of society," but rather would reveal "the complicated lives of one man, his children's mamas and their army of children."

:facepalm:

4. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
  5. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the attackers appear to be light skinned

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    A pack of sand-wiggas?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-beaten-bat-tire-iron-village-article-1.1240933

[​IMG]
    'I was eating a falafel sandwich at Mamoun’s': Attempted murder suspect says he was just chowing down when deadly beating occurred

The brutes, who were celebrating Sherif Rizk’s graduation from Brooklyn College, are seen bashing McCarron’s head with a tire iron, baseball bat and blackjack — but Farsakh denies it.

“I was eating a falafel sandwich at Mamoun’s — you guys know Mamoun’s? Great sandwich,†recalled the at-ease Farsakh, who had turned himself in and was released after posting $5,000 bail.

“So, I come out and I see a crowd of people like pushing and shoving,†added Farsakh. “I’m trying to break it up and I’m slapping them on the face. I’m like, ‘Wake up! You guys are drunk and s---, let’s everybody go home!’ â€

But Farsakh’s crew used the weapons stashed in a car trunk before fleeing, police said.

Rizk, 22, charged with attempted murder, gang assault and assault, was arraigned late Wednesday. His bail was set at $30,000...............

7. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    My next door neighbor's license plate says sleeper cell. I don't find it amusing.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://pix11.com/2013/01/16/savage-...eaves-massachusetts-man-with-fractured-skull/

While the video depicts a chaotic scene and screams can be heard, Ahmed says that Sharif tells him that what took place on this street early Sunday morning was self-defense, and that it was the victim’s group who instigated the attack.

According to Rizk, his son also told him that most of the other guys were very drunk and that there were more than could be seen in the surveillance video. Rizk said that his son does not drink and never has.

According Rizk, Sharif was fingered in a line-up this morning and says his son told him that detectives were contemplating appkling make-up to his face because, “You can’t even see his eye. His eye is almost closed. Very big black mark under his eye from the punch someone punched him right in his face.â€

:facepalm:

9. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    Was the kid they beat gay?

10. LaReineBlanche

LaReineBlanche Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    A pack of sand wiggas.
    When do they claim they were called names by the pack of evil white guys?
    Have we heard the other version of this story from the evil white guys?

Good thing the pack of sand wiggas happened to have weapons handy.....to defend themselves....:facepalm:

My tire iron is located under my spare tire if I even have one...

......and my baseball bats are in the garage for the winter....:c

12. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    a pack of evil drunk white gays?
    :bigthink

13. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    I am confused. I will re-read.

14. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the coloreds are highly prized among the gay white thrill seekers, the heto boyz take offense at the seduction...

15. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "you can do anything to white people...hahahahaha" -- Robin Quivers 01/16/2013

16. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    So two dudes celebrated one of them graduating from college by committing a vicious, felonious assault? :facepalm:

17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Die Robin Die....up-up to the sky!
    :mad:

I would love to see Robin selecting her news stories.....google image searching names to find all the evil white news.
    :lol:

Did Robin NOT do the story about the 6'5" 400lb plus giant black woman that fell through the sidewalk in NYC?
    Chimneyland was built on Howard,Jackie, and crew joking about stories like this....:facepalm:

18. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

:mad:

as an honorary sand Reggie, i was denied entrance to an airplane once.

i'm waiting until the full story comes out to judge. Like that will ever happen.

and nemo, if you drive to NYC you should have a bat in your car or make your tire iron more handy.

[​IMG]

19. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I heard about and saw the story about the woman who fell through that sidewalk grate in Manhattan but I didn't know she was 6'5" and 400 pounds! :eek:

20. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    they interviewed a witness who was saying things like "she was HUGE!" "she was the biggest person i ever saw" :rofl: