Bryan Cranston Interview was GAY

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NyMarkNy, Mar 8, 2014.

1. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I dont know if anyone else caught it, but Howard made about 10 homosexual references through out it. He asked whether he was in love with the director. Then he asked about how it was to work with his lover the director (claimed it wasnt about homosexuality, but someone you care deeply for). He then discussed having a sex scene with Bryan in a hypothetical movie and so on. It was really uncomfortable, and Bryan kept saying things about how he would love to cast Howard so that he could get to Beth. Clearly he was trying to change the subject since no one would touch that slouched over beast.

When is this homo going to admit he loves cock already? No man speaks to another man about his profession and makes every statement one that refers to some type of gay love and the intimacy of working with a director without being a closeted homo.

P.S.- He also discussed private parts again and how working on a set with everyone so closely could lead to depression when everyone went there separate ways. Howard asked him if this reminded him of his father leaving and thats why he gets upset about projects ending. Bryan promptly responded with a No, but then mentioned that was interesting Why he tries to please that hooked nose jew is beyond me.

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Byran said like 50 times he was going to make out with beth on the couch

3. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    I only caught about 15 minutes of it. I must have heard the straight part.

4. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:
    You guys actually still listen to this shit show?

5. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this.its such a waste of time.:dontknow:

6. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I didn't catch the whole interview but I did hear the "gay" part and it was odd to say the least. Bryan wasn't on the same wavelength with Howard referring to the director (or whoever it was) as his lover "but not in a gay way". It wasn't meant to be funny, in fact faggotry* aside that's the whole problem with Stern's interviews these days; he tries so hard to be serious it seems forced...certainly not fun nor funny, just bizarre and uncomfortable.

(*not that there's anything wrong with that)

7. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    It's been going on for years, it's just getting worse. He's evolving.

Remember when HPM came out and Howig kept trying to get details of his man sex?

8. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You could tell he was getting annoyed with the repetitive gay questions

9. Swedish John

Reputations:
    It took such a nosedive years ago it's unreal. I won't deny that I still listen to classic stern, even up to 2011 or so. But this show is ridiculous now. All pretentious interviews, no laughs.

10. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:

I love to goof on the wigged fraud...Its fun!!!!!

11. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Not like I used to, but when I'm driving and nothing else is on I still check it out. I know it won't be a repeat to me because I listen so infrequently now that when I tune in it's unlikely I've heard it before. I'm a big Breaking Bad fan so when I heard Cranston on I listened for a bit, but after a while I still wound up changing the channel. As for why I still listen at all, old habits are hard to break and I always think maybe something good will be on. And occasionally there is, very rare though and admittedly I can't think of any examples at the moment.

12. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I have a theory... There was a time in the 80's and early 90's that being openly gay was some what taboo and talking about it on the radio had an element of humor to it. So Howard being completely devoid of any clue how to be funny or create comedy constantly goes back to that topic because it's simple. Wiggy doesn't have anyone else to feed him material since the 3 funny writers he had West, Martling and Lang are long gone. Combine this with the fact that Wiggy is a flaming closet queen and lives out his fantasies this way.

13. Swedish John

Reputations:
    I think he's just a big fag.

14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    My favorite phenomenon in this forum are the users who come here to read and discuss what a douche Stern is AND THEN insult and belittle the people who bring the content to the forum. It's fucking fascinating!

15. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That makes sense to me - asking the same type of gay questions requires little work, allows Howard to pretend his show is edgy and gives him a chance to talk about beer can thick cock. Good thing for him the show doesn't have published ratings anymore.

16. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    But it was the incredibly douche chill way that he kept referring to cranston's friend, the director, as his lover. In what universe does anyone refer to a friend or someone else's friend as a lover unless said homo has/is dying for an intimate relationship with a friend. This interview confirmed that him and Ralph are banging.

17. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I caught that too.. he was WAY into complementing Beff and constantly saying how attractive she is..I think it was just a kiss ass move.

18. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Btw is Howard the only interviewer in history that needs to clarify everything he says? "in the sense that" is always preceded by some homo laden "metaphor". He must use that phrase every other sentence because he doesn't want people thinking he actually loves the cock, he just likes talking about loving the cock.

19. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    I think it was partially that, and I definitely lost respect for him kissing the wigs ass, an partially trying to get Howard to stop referring to Bryan's friends as his lovers like its a perfectly normal thing.

20. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is completely incapable of going an entire day without mentioning gay sex. If he talks about it that much, he must be constantly thinking about it. He's 100% gay - no doubt about it.