Bubba has been stepping it up with his show, lately...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TelegramSam, Feb 4, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I just thought I'd start a thread and tell people to give Bubba's FM show a listen. The MJ trial has him pretty riled up, and he's back to doing some solid radio. Last week was great, and this morning has been going strong with MJ supporters calling in to pick fights with Bubba. I'm just crossing my fingers that Malone will bring him back to SiriusXM along with Shannon Burke.

EDIT: And, no Tara Clem! Now if only Spice were back.

2. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
    I doubt that's the kind of decision Malone would make personally. A Bubba One simulcast on Sirius XM would be a cool arrangement.

3. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Supposedly they are in negotiations, and Bubba has said they're going better than the last time around.

4. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    He got rid of Tara? Good, You could tell she was trying too hard........Was annoying, But the rest of the show was good.....Lets see what happens after the trial.............

5. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    He's been on fire today, Snotty. MJ really got him riled up, only one plug for the Ford dealership he's hooked up with now that Steve Hurley Chevrolet is out. An MJ fan already called in and told him he's going to get ass raped in prison when they bust him for the RadioIO stock.

EDIT: A caller just compared Manson's MJ impression to ETM, and Bubba said "They're very similar, they're the same height, the difference is ETM has a little bit of talent and doesn't sue people."

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  6. Snotty

Reputations:
    I'm listening now.......Do they repeat his show late at night? I'm getting him on iheart from his Tampa station............

7. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
    I know. I'm happy for him and the people on the road that can't listen online, but it doesn't affect my listening habits any.
    No repeats, just a west coast feed, and Tara is still there, I'm not sure what OP was referring to.

8. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    She has shut her mouth lately, I didn't mean she was straight up gone. Bubba must have said something to her.

EDIT: And just as I say that, she interjects herself again...:c

9. Snotty

Reputations:
    Yeah, Just heard her.......Less Tara is a good thang..................

10. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    He went the first 2 hours with no Tara whatsoever Snotty, I don't know what happened!

11. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What channel is he on? Is it available on the net? I am assuming he is on from 6-10

12. Snotty

Reputations:
    iheart radio is free.....PC's, Laptops, Smartphones........Create account, Create own station, Go to Florida, Then Tampa, 102.5 the Bone.......6-10 est 5 DAYS A WEEK!!!!!

13. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks

14. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    At the end of the show, Bubba said Brent scheduled him to do Stern at the end of the month. Here's hoping it's an announcement of his return to SiriusXM.

15. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    that would be cool. when he puts effort into his show he can be really funny.

16. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Old radio guy is stepping up his act. Sounds Like the proverbial "Contract Year". He is auditioning for a Sirius contract which could back ending into getting howards position of Sirius if and when he leaves.

17. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    Show's alright, but it needs spice boy, not tera.

18. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Spice has moved on, people call into his show and tell him that all the time and he tries to be diplomatic. Tera will be gone eventually, she and Bubba are on the outs every other year, sooner or later she'll be gone. I honestly think that Brent, Manson and Bubba is all the show you need.

19. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    What happened with Spice? Also, the negotiations with Sirius: does that mean he'll be back on H101 or somewhere else? That would be interesting if he were on another channel.

20. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Spice does an evening drive show on 102.5 The Bone in Tampa, now. His show comes on before Artie's on that station. Basically, Spice realized he was too old to keep being Bubba's third bananna and showed some initiative to go out on his own (unlike Stern's current lackeys). There's no bad blood or anything, Bubba just replaced him with Tera.

To the second part, Bubba is playing it close to the vest. He's only said he's in negotiations to return to SiriusXM and they're going much better than they did with the old management. Whether it would be Howard101, or if Bubba might bring his RadioIO channel to SXM, it's hard to say. He did say that Brent has booked him on Stern at the end of the month, so I have a feeling that we're going to find out something soon, and I don't see why he would go on Stern to announce he wasn't coming back.