Bubba is lying and this is why

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by joyceface, Oct 17, 2012.

1. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Bubba repeatedly asserts that he hasn't seen the tape or video or file. WHY WOULDN'T you look at the video (aka tape, aka file , aka hard drive) at this point? Cause it's so hard for him to deal with watching it? Bullshit. What does not looking at prove anyway? It's a stupid point to make to show proof of your innocence. It proves nothing.

Also, who includes audio recordings of their house for "security"? Constant audio recording going? Highly unusual for security purposes in a private home.

I believe that they all consented to the encounter and true perhaps Hulk knew security type of cameras were in/around the property. That doesn't translate to a concealed camera in the bedroom. It does mean enough doubt for criminal charges not to be filed. The final stupid statement Bubba makes at the end about the tape being their retirement money is the nail in the coffin for him.

I call bullshit on Bubba.

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His lips are moving?

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe he should do the lie detector jones. :dontknow:

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Looks like that Spiceboy dude got out at the right time, this stunt is lame on a Rev. Bob Levy level.

5. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He isn't embarrassed. He is looking for a payday. And as usual, he is overplaying it. Just like when he was getting divorced, he was over-the-top complaining about being broke on Bubbas show. Said he couldn't afford a mattress, etc.

6. kauzpayne2002

kauzpayne2002 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    everything bubba says as been a lie. this is nothing new,

7. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course Bubba is lying. He can't risk incriminating himself while a pending lawsuit looms over him.

I think Hulk is legitimately embarrassed. Most of his fans are little kids, or grown men who refuse to grow up, and I'm sure he feels like he's letting them down.

8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    There are just so many contradictions that Bubba made that you need to sit with a notebook to catch and then remember all of them. There's no way hulk could have a copy unless bubba gave it to him. Bubba went on about never showing anyone any tapes of heather but Gary the mouse squeaked out, "But I've heard this Howard" as Bubba denied it. I don't know if Howard told him to drop it or if Howard's ignoring it is enough for Gary to know not to say it again but it would have been great if Howard had followed up with what Gary had heard.

9. joyceface

Reputations:
    It was just ridiculous listening to him talk and talk and say absolutely nothing. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah....*crackhead bob*

10. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I understood Bubba to be saying that he's never seen the VERSION of the tape that was released, not that he's never seen the original footage.

11. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    Ya think Bubber went down on Heather afterwards and lapped up Hulk's jizz??

12. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He lied his ass off today. His reasoning for the camera's is because of a child custody case? Bullshit, that camera was stuck on the bed.

Then he said he hasn't watched anything. Bullshit, he got off on his wife fucking his buddy. He's probably jerked off to it 100 times. Why would you take the time to install a camera for the bed and not ever watch it? You wouldn't and nobody else would too. His reasoning didn't make any sense.

I don't believe either one of them.

13. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  14. joyceface

Reputations:
    That's just gross. And, yes I think he did.

15. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    The camera wasn't on the bed. It was placed on top of some cabinets that hang over a mini-fridge near the door to the bedroom. There are some plants (not sure if fake or real) on top of the cabinets where the camera was placed. I have no idea if the camera was concealed in the plants. From the tape, you can see that it was aimed squarely at the bed; the bedroom is pretty large so it stands to reason that the sole purpose of the camera was to capture action on the bed. There are other places the camera could have been mounted in the room to provide more security. One would think that a camera that also captured the doorway into the room would have been more useful as it pertains to security.

Before anybody busts my balls accusing me of making this up, I'm one of the guys who researched this when the story first broke. I dug up a shit ton of photos of bubba's bedroom that the fat fuck had posted on Twitter and was able to validate that the grainy sex tape photos matched his bedroom. I was able to basically reconstruct the layout of the bedroom based on the photos. The thread is still here somewhere.

16. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yup I remember your posts proving it was bubba's bedroom

17. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Here's a link to the original thread:
    LINK

It wasn't just me doing the digging...some other guys (I can't remember who off the top of my head) came up with the final proof...screenshots from Bubba Cribs or something.

Here's a partial shot of the bedroom taken from where Hulk was getting his blowjob. You can see the mini-fridge in the corner, the cabinets, and the plants on top. Bubba was most likely standing in the door when you hear him talk during the tape. I believe there's a TV set to the other side of the dresser (seen on the right hand side in the pic). The opposite side of the room (on the other side of the bed) has windows.

[​IMG]

18. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's also odd that Howard never asked WHY he hadn't seen the tape. At one point Bubba even said that if he could see the tape it would clear up some of his questions, but Howard never followed up on it. Bubba also contradicted himself when he avoided one of Howard's questions by saying he couldn't give any details about his camera system, then later revealed exactly which rooms are NOT taped. No way in hell will the lie detector session ever happen, at the last minute Bubba will claim he wanted to do it but his lawyer said no.

19. Lifendz

Lifendz Member

Reputations:
    He said he never saw the tapes, Howard said there are reports Hogan is saying the n word on other tapes and Bubba quickly stated that Hogan did say it. If he didn't see the tapes then how did he know what was said on the tapes?

20. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    Bubba said he never saw the sex tape. He didn't say he never saw other tapes. Bubba was referring to other tapes when he said that Hogan said the N word.