Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Shivvy, Feb 3, 2012.
all it takes is an extra 10 seconds in the microwave and the house is FUCKED!!!!!!!
You ain't fuckin' kidding.
In college, we burnt a bag of popcorn in the microwave...the worst I'd ever seen. That smell permeated the carpets, furniture, curtains and even outside. Luckily we were friends with the maintenance people (it was college-owned furnished apartments). They gave us a new microwave and helped us air it out so we wouldn't get charged.
that's quite a life you have there
NOT AS BAD AS HOTDOGS...when my dad was still alive one day he was drunk as usual...and when the mid day party was over he put on some hotdogs and passed out...i stopped at home before college to keep an eye on his ass and when i opened the door ....the whole house was full of smoke
it was rolling off the dogs like a snake you light on the sidewalk on the 4th of july....
and the dumb drunk fuck wouldnt get up and leave the house ....so i was late for school and smelled like shit...
Hey! It was on topic!
that's why i cook mine in the crock pot.
My post was meant for shitty
Oh, then carry on...
You wonder why a college education costs so much? Its cuz they dole out new microwaves if they smell like popcorn
WHAT was rolling off the dogs like a snake?
The microwave was melted. You couldn't use it without taking your life in your hands. And hey, I'm not proud of it but who is going to refuse a free microwave?
I once had an ancient " Radar Range" from the '70s and it would shatter plates in a matter of minutes. That thing was huge and bad ass but I would stand with 10 feet of it when it was on
that smell lingers too brah
Ive passed out with hot dogs cookin, woke up to the blaring of the smoke detector and a house full of billowing smoke
your dad seems pretty cool
cheers to him
the little round black pellets called snakes ...they have them on the 4th of july.kids light them on sidewalks ..well the smoke off the hotdogs and the hotdogs themselves where just loike that burning in the pan after the water had dried up
Cut the power down from 100 percent to 50 percent, and you are less likely to scorch. True story bro.
well he was the best friend i ever had ...and all my friends loved him more than me...however
a shitty father and even worse husband to me mums...but oh well..
he was also 45 yrs. old when i was born....no play time with that old fucker...he already had 2 heart attacks when i got here
That stuff needs to be banned from offices. Makes the entire floor reek.