Bus Uppercut Receiver's Hit Parade

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by itpdude, Oct 19, 2012.

1. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    It's the lovely Shi'dea Lane, the woman who spat and hit a bus driver and got uppercutted for her troubles.

From the uppercut receiver's FB account: http://www.facebook.com/shidea.lane

These are her hits!

May 8, 2012

THE TOP TEN BITCH NIGGAS 1-IF U PUT YO HANDS ON A FEMALE U A BITCH NIGGA 2- IF U OUT CHEATN AND COME HOME AND MAKE LOVE 2 YO WOMAN AND KISS HER IN THE MOUTH AFTER U ATE ANOTHER BITCH PUSSY U A BITCH NIGGA 3-IF U VERBELY ABUSE YO WOMAN EVERYDAY BECAUSE U HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES OR IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER AS A MAN U A BITCH NIGGA 4-U AINT GOT NO JOB AND LIVIN WIT YO MAMA AND STILL SELLN THA SAME AMOUNT OF BUD U WAS SELLING IN "99" U A BITCH NIGGA 5-IF U MOLEST/RAPE WOMAN OR KIDS U A BITCH NIGGA 6-IF U GOT MULTIPLE CHILDREN AND DONT TAKE CARE OF EM BUT STILL TRYIN 2 PRODUCE MORE U A BITCH NIGGA 7-IF A MARRIED MAN AND STILL TRYNA FUCK WIT OTHER WOMAN U A BITCH NIGGA 8- IF U TRYNA FUCK ALL YO GIRLS FRIENDS AND CUZZNS U A BITCH NIGGA 9- IF U TALK ABOUT HOW U GON KILL THE PUSSY/SWELL IT UP AND YO DICK DONT EVEN FIT A PLANNED PARENTHOOD CONDOM U A BITCH AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST 10- IF U DISRESPECT UR MOTHER U A BITCH LOVE ALWAYZS SLICK

From May 20, 2012

Im tryna get famous and rich all the stuff i been thur n ma life being shot and stabbed in ma face prolly messed me up from tryin to model that was ma biggest dream dancing is my fauorite thing to do that im really good at also braiding hair im a beast at the braid game and last but not least i always wanted to b in somebodys movie those are my dreams lms if u care

From Feb 24, 2012

HAD A BAD DREAM WOKE UP 2 REALIZE I AM SO BLESSED 2 BE HERE. THIS YEAR IT WILL BE 5 YEARS SINCE I WAS SHOT 3 TIMES IN (06), AND MY BABY WILL BE 3 THIS YEAR. I HAD MY DAUGHTER 2 YEARS LATER ON THE SAME DAY I WAS SHOT 4-8-08 AND WAS SHOT 4-8-06 SO I COUNT MY BLESSING & THANK GOD 4 EVERYTHING HES DONE 4 ME!!!! :) LIFE IS 2 SHOT

From Feb 20, 2011

I HATE WHEN FEMALES BE SO WORRIED ABOUT A NIGGA AND DONT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THERE KIDS WOW TAKE MY ADVICE ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS 4REAL!!!!!!!!

From Feb 5, 2010

Im single ready 2 mingle & looking 4 sum 1 thats real like me no liars or heart breakers some 1 that likes 2 have fun but can chill back @ the same time if thats u & u think ur on ma level holla back!!!!!!!! P.S. NO WOMEN BEATERS OR CHEATERS PLEASE!!! THANK U!

2. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like lead gets her pregnant with a two year gestation period.

3. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    From what I gather from her FB messages, she's been hit by men before. I said it a few weeks ago here when someone said it would knock some sense into her that she'd probably been hit before. You don't go around life with that attitude without someone hitting you be it a husband, boyfriend, or you friendly bus driver!

4. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut Member

Reputations:
    well, i agree with the general sentiment of the first post if not the all caps and creative spelling

5. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Can someone translate please?

6. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    Anyone who uses the word 'tyna' should be ran over by a bus (multiple times)

7. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    Whats a matter, you can't understand Clevedish?

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    It just exudes a sunshiney personality.

Like you.

9. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

No shit....:facepalm:

10. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut Member

Reputations:
    give her a break, she was tryna be a model and she got stabbed in the face or some crap by some bitch ass nigga. you'd be pissed too

11. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    The first is a list about how men are "bitch-ass niggas" if they do this or that. One of them is about cheaters who come home and kiss their woman after performing cunnilingus on another woman that night. It's other stuff like men who hit women are "bitch-ass niggas." Etc. It's "I am woman, hear me roar" bullshit and suggests that she has been hit before. And honestly, after seeing her behavior in the bus video, I can see how she's been hit before. You hit and spit on someone and you will sometimes get hit back. Simple. But this bitch feels entitled to act like that with no consequences.

Point two. She says she wants to be famous and model and stuff but probably can't because she's been stabbed in the face BUT that she is very good at braiding hair. Still, she'd like to be in someone's movie. That one is funny because she is now famous for being in a video that shows her getting upper-cutted.

Next, she talks about waking up from a weird dream and feeling very blessed to still be alive. She was shot in 2006 and had her baby 2 years later. Life is too short.

Next, she is talking about how she doesn't like how some women worry about men when they should be taking care of their children.

And finally, the last one in this same of her hit-parade is saying she is single and available for dating to any men who are not woman-beaters or cheaters. She wants to have fun but also wants to relax.

Hope that helps.

12. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    seems like getting punched by a stranger is actually a highlight in her life.

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    lookey heer ya fukkin craxxer azz phat bitch i dunt cure if she be pissd abuut bein slicd an shoot da bitch gits no bidnes pulln dat shiet on da buf

14. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    You can't even fake talking as bad as this hood rat. Yet she is the protected class/race.

:salute:

15. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I tried, but yeah, replicating her mastery of the language is difficult.

Here's are some comments from her FB friends. They're pretty fucking funny, too:

Man i'm late. I just seen the video on the news. You deserved every bit of what you got. Ha ha. And he BLASTED YOU s m h bet you don't come at anybody else crazy.

Girl please. U a damn superstar! What u should be doing is filing lawsuits against all these mutha fuckaz stealing ur pic n photoshopping it n shit. U betta get paid off this shit! I know I would!!!

Yep. Ima go get uppercutted cuz i'm a retarded ass hole and got what i deserved [​IMG] then we can both make ppl feel sorry for us together! [​IMG]

This shit is not funny, Sweetie keep your head up and mind strong because at the end of the day, you will be laughing allllllll the way to the bank. You really have some stupid ass people in the world who don't have shit else better to do than try and make someone else feel bad, I say FUCK them with capital letter's if you need me holla at me. stay srong baby, you been thru tooo much to let this shit pull you down.

Hey u can't change the past but, in this case, u damn sure can get paid for it! Lol. N ppl always talkin shit but nobody knows what they would do until they're in that situation. N while ppl judging u they better hope none of their skeletons come out the closet!

And this comment is from May of this year, before the bus incident, where Ms. Lane was talking about men: "Lmao they shouldnt be actin up"

She said that men should not be acting up. Ha ha ha! What the hell was she doing on that bus? Acting up. Like most idiots, she projects. She accuses other of being violent but she is the one who initiated contact on that bus. She complains about men acting up yet I've rarely seen a grown person act up like she acted up.

Hopefully the bus company will fight this in court. They should argue under the clean-hands doctrine because she started the fight by not following the driver's order to get behind the line, by hitting and spitting on the driver, and by endangering the passengers in the bus and people on the street outside the bus. She should not get a dime and should be criminally prosecuted.

16. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut Member

Reputations:
    Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

17. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Her "about" section is hilarious:

IM 25 WITH A BEAUTIFUL 4 YR OLD DAUGHTER GOT THA MIND OF A LION BUT I REPRESENT THA BULL TUARUS DONT MIND WORKIN OR CONTINUING MY EDUCATION LOVE 2 GO TO CHURCH AND IM VERY ADVENTURESS DONT MIND TAKIN RISK AND I AM A PEOPLE PERSON

She's a people person!

18. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I almost want to date you so I could be your next domestic abuser.

19. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut Member

Reputations:
    gosh, you're a sweetheart!

[video=youtube;f20Oz9Yr_So]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f20Oz9Yr_So[/video]

20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I beat my woman, live with my mom and still be sellin' the same amount of bud as I did in '99.

I'S A BITCH NIGGA! :bigcry: