Butt-chugging denial

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
  2. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Funny comment on the link:

• "And now to prove that he is not a homosexual butchugger, my client will have this box of pink Zinfandel poured into his anus. Look at him folks! Does he appear to be enjoying this? Does that look like a man who is a homosexual butchugger? Look how the wine erupts from his sphincter! Look at his grimace! Not convinced? Watch as his fraternity brother rubs his genitals on my client's face. Does he look happy? Does he look aroused? I invite any male member of the press to come up and fondle his penis and balls! Go ahead place it in your mouth, tickle his balls! He will not get erect! I would now like to answer any questions the media might have."

3. bucketbuddy

bucketbuddy New Member

Reputations:
  4. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Holy shit...we did some crazy things in college...buttchugging??? Why have I never heard of this???

It is worth noting that the UT campus is a dry campus. Does nothing to slow down the partying. :cheer2:

5. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    There needs to be a word to describe heterosexual men who behave in such an unmasculine manner. Calling them fags doesn't seem appropriate because, quite frankly, I think Gay men are above this sort of neanderthal behavior.

What kind of douchebag frat-boy consumes Franzia Blush wine (either orally or anally)? Seriously!?! Holy fuck, grow some nuts there Homer and find yourself a more manly drink. When I see young dudes sipping tea or vino I just want to kick them square in the nuts.