Caitlyn Jenner Loves Being Part Of Transgender Community, She Will Never Go Back To Being Bruce….

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 14, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    'It's been eye-opening!': Caitlyn Jenner shares being part of the transgender community is 'fantastic' and she'll 'never go back' to being Bruce
    • Caitlyn thanked fans for all their letters and said they crashed her site
    • The 65-year-old said transitioning into a woman has been 'fantastic'
    • The I Am Cait star added that she will 'never go back' to being Bruce

Caitlyn Jenner has been overwhelmed by the responses she has received to her new website.

On Monday the 65-year-old former Keeping Up With The Kardashians star reached out to her fans to tell them how much she appreciated their support. The ex of Kris Jenner, 59, also mentioned her followers caused her CaitlynJenner.com site to crash.

The I Am Cait star also said that she finds being a part of the transgender community so 'fantastic' and 'liberating' that she will 'never go back' to being Bruce Jenner. :grad:

Scroll down for video :salute:

[​IMG]

Talking back: Cailtyn Jenner told her followers on Monday that she will never go back to being Bruce as she shared a photo where she was holding up a sign that read, 'Stop bullying today':thumbup2:

She started her post, 'Hi again. It’s Caitlyn. Wow - what a week. Your outpouring after my note last week was incredible. (In fact, so many of you sent me questions and comments that my site crashed!) :cEven though I can’t get back to each and every one of you, I want you to know that I’m reading your kind words.'

She added, 'They mean the world to me.'

The reality diva also shared a photo where she is holding up a sign that reads, 'Stop bullying today.'

Caitlyn - who had a sushi lunch at Sugarfish in Beverly Hills with daughter Kendall, 19, and Hailey Baldwin on Saturday - is wearing a black-and-white checked button down shirt over a black tank top. The Vanity Fair cover model is standing in front of an American flag.

[​IMG]

On a mission: The 65-year-old reality star posed with several friends while sitting behind a table:)

She's the most talked about member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan at the moment, so for Caitlyn Jenner, it's imperative to dress well. It's very lucky she has six immaculate women around her. Here, she shows off a more off-duty look in this gorgeous A.L.C. striped skirt.

It's obvious that Caitlyn loves a skirt. Since appearing for the first time, we're used to seeing her lovely pins.:eek: We've seen her in a sequinned mini skirt and a tight, bandage Herve Leger number. And this style, with a pretty floral print around the hem, is another great addition to her wardrobe.

'We had so many stories to tell. We had so many things that we were all dealing with. It was just truly a liberating experience. I knew then that I could never go back,' the I Am Cait star said. :)

When writer Kelli R asked when the point was that she realized she needed to talk about her transition, Jenner responded, 'I firmly believe that there are intensity levels of being trans.

'For example, a boy at a young age - four or five-years-old - might refuse to wear guy clothes and will only wear dresses. Not as a one-time thing, or as just dress-up play, but insistently, every day saying, “I’m a girl.” They can’t - and won’t - hide their true identity, even at that young age.

'Then there are others, like me, who can (kind of) live with it for a long time, even though it’s very uncomfortable.

[​IMG]

Fashion Fails Cait..:(
    [​IMG]

Leopard print dress a no no Caitlyn:eek:

In step with style: The former athlete has been wearing a lot of dresses since her big reveal this June

'I had all of the issues, but I was growing up in a very different time and I had no information.'

She was also preoccupied.

'I had all of my diversions - sports…this…that…married…family - but after 65 years, here I was right back with the same problems that I had when I was 10 years old and I had to finally do something about that,' she added.

Fan Lisa C asked what her disappointments have been since her big reveal in May.

[​IMG]

Taking after her stepdaughter Kim Kardashian: The former Love Boat guest star looked regal in royal blue for this promo shot for I Am Cait:rolleyes:

2. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    Uh, don't think anyone is asking her to go back to being Bruce...

Definitely better standing than sitting. Dude, I mean, ma'am, please close it up a bit when seated...even with the pants. She does have the Bouef hoofhands, though.

2A810A1000000578-3159657-image-a-21_1436809839784.jpg

3. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love all this attention he's getting. He just doesn't realize people are laughing at him, and not celebrating him.

4. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Who's bullying?

TheWonk, Thedomina, BethSucks and 4 others like this.
  5. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love the flag in the background. God bless America.

stanggirl, BooeyBanana, KDK12 and 3 others like this.
  6. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Going back to Bruce? Physically, she still is Bruce. You can chop off the cock and balls, put in a plastic vag and grow a set of boobs but the DNA still says "male". That cant be changed, yet.

7. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Does this mean he's a tucker or a cutter? Enquiring minds wanna know.

stanggirl and Mr Fantastic like this.
  8. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    it's hilarious listening to all the dummies talking about bruce like he's a woman. and a hot one too. :spit:

9. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is amazing how addicted to fame that whole family is.

stanggirl, Jet, Summer and 3 others like this.
  10. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    This country needs to band together and figure out a way to make this family of fame whores go away permanently! :fil:

stanggirl, 1Vegasgirl, Summer and 3 others like this.
  11. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    They keep calling him transgender. Fuck that, he's just a glorified cross dresser.

12. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What percentage is celebrating? I bet the majority want to punch him in his face....fckn sick freak

Straight Edge and jon1972us like this.
  13. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's the deal with this monstrosity, did it get it's cock lopped off or what?

stanggirl and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  14. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    easy. just ban the ppl who keep starting threads about them

15. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  16. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Beff Hands Beff Hands

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Notfunorfunny likes this.
  17. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic

Reputations:
    "Lovely pins?" Where are these lovely pins? I see a knee that looks like it's arthritic, all bulgey He does not have lovely pins. Maybe we aren't supposed to tell the truth about his legs. It wouldn't be PC!

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    it must be very gratifying and encouraging to have the whole lib nation and media kiss your man ass :golfclap:

19. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    :winner:

Bruce hasnt had a sniff of fame in 40 yrs.

Caitlyn is a STAR and highly relevant.

20. Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry...this is a mental illness.
    I lean left of center and I'm just so over the PC treatment that HE'S getting from the media.

The same PC media (CNN / MSNBC) that were praising Caitlyn were saying what bullshit it was a week later when a white woman went around saying she was black. The arguments against the crazy white/ black lady didn't apply to Bruce for some reason.

He's a 65 year old grandpa running around in a dress. If a 65 year old was running around in a THOR outfit or in a rabbit outfit we would say he's nuts....but (for some reason) transgenders have been lumped in with gays and lesbians so if you say anything you are a bigot.

I'm not saying that Bruce is a man....his chromosomes are.

Jet, blueirina, kippy and 8 others like this.