Called the wrap up show today...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Axeman32, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Axeman32

Axeman32 Active Member

Reputations:
    wanted to ask if the two ass kissers if they thought Marci Turk was the "jump the shark" moment of THSS. They didn't pick up (obviously). Typical show today...
    "I had my coffee" plug
    horrible filler with a wackpacker...seems like Jeff the Drunk periscope is the hot item these days.
    next a guest he would have tortured years ago before he was neutered (Ellen, Neil Patrick Harris)
    few planted phone calls.
    AGT complaining
    turning into Imus with his plugging of cat lady and her kitten prison
    news with Blobbin
    Out the door, absolutely no prep for a show, Booey having to beg for 15 minutes made my day. He has no self-respect.
    A waste...
    We should all call the wrap up and bombard "80 blow jobs" and "Mac-Hine" with Marci Turk questions till they stop taking phone calls or cancel this lather fest! It's just downright embarrassing these days.

2. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Thank you for your call.

3. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why was Booey begging for 15 minutes?

4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Speaking of Imus did u hear him say he hasent had a haircut since he left fox. Say he looks like Willie Nelson also says his kid got him some silk scarfs i guess like Howards Iman says he wares them as head bands lol Imigine that sight. His wife will be 1 lucky gal when he finally goes.

codeine likes this.
  5. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:

beetlejosh likes this.
  6. codeine

codeine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unfortunately I'm listening to this Wrap Up Show now. Jesus it's so bad. I know it's been said 8 million times but I loved the WUS more than the HSS when all the staff was allowed on. Sal, Richard, JD, Will, Retard Mund, & That Fat Useless Piece Of Shit Jason were all great. Mixed in with the Howard TV guys (RIP) it was a funny fight fest.

I hope all of the back office has to suck Dicks to feed their families for staying on that sinking ship. They should have jumped and fucked Howard right in his HPV infested ass.

7. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The wrap up show was the last thing I listened to on Howard's channels before giving up completely. It was just to keep up with the back office staff. Then they changed the format. Who wants to hear Booey, Henn and some no name guest suck Howard's dick? Not me.

8. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [QUOTE="Axeman32,
    We should all call the wrap up and bombard "80 blow jobs" and "Mac-Hine" with Marci Turk questions till they stop taking phone calls or cancel this lather fest! It's just downright embarrassing these days.[/QUOTE]

As long as we call with a kiss ass topic to plug something for wiggy, ask about Beth, AGT, loving the show etc. and then when they pick up the call we switch up to Marci Turk questions. I'll give it a try.

Caffeinated and codeine like this.
  9. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As long as we call with a kiss ass topic to plug something for wiggy, ask about Beth, AGT, loving the show etc. and then when they pick up the call we switch up to Marci Turk questions. I'll give it a try.[/QUOTE]
    Yup. Will calls it "back-dooring" a call. They get pissed about it and Will gets very apologetic when it happens --like a beaten woman.

Caffeinated and RONNIE THE CLAW like this.
  10. Bianca's Dead Carcass

Bianca's Dead Carcass Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You mean Howard's not a genius????

11. Dave Jones

Dave Jones Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to love the WUS up show as much as THSS, didn't miss a show in 8 years, I gave up on the WUS a year ago, and gave up on THSS this spring. Now listen to local AM talk radio.