Can they finally stop with the sexy Robin songs.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by psxpirate2k3, Feb 1, 2014.

1. psxpirate2k3

psxpirate2k3 Member Banned User

Reputations:
    At this point after all the pictures on this forum, he is so deluded he doesn't realise they hurts her, or he is doing it passively agressively to embaress her, either way they should stop, believe me i am no Robin fan either.

2. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every time he makes a comment about fat chicks, calling them pigs or whatever I always wonder how she feels about it

3. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think Howard keeps the Robin songs going as a way of kissing her ass and that she's actually flattered by them, even though they stopped being funny years ago and literally make no sense at this point.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  4. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    This.

5. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    If the songs stop, someone will have to make an effort to find another time filler.

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So true - very passive/aggressive. It shows that she and Howard are not really friends and he does not love her as he always claims to. She even said that a long time ago - I think it was after 911. She said that if he really loved her, he would tell her that she is ill from the weight. Something like that.

7. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It shows, too, how evil he is when he mentions other women (who weigh much less than Robin) being overweight, or talks diets with other people, and then will just ignore that Robin is there. It seems to go along with his whole agenda these days.

8. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And HERE we have the real answer! When he first went to Sirius, I had the radio on one summer day, and my adult son and friend walked through and asked about who Robin was. I mentioned that I thought she was close to 60, and of course their response was "eeewwwww".

9. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I like the Robin songs largely because they are humiliating to Robin. Everyone there KNOWS these guys are coming up with sexy songs for Robin without really finding the beast attractive.

It's like if someone did songs going on about how great Scott the Engineer's hair looks.

It's a goof and most people know it.

10. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Did you go on?

Black, obese, balding?

You could have made them vomit.

11. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin look at the caboose on that disgusting pig

12. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is Howard being passive aggressive. Howard has to have power oa DNA sense of superiority over others. Howard and Howard only is the reason for the show's success. So that is why robin has always been thrown in a separate booth away from Howard. And it is why Howard plays all those demeaning dogs about her RIGHT BEFORE she starts her news segments. It brings her down a notch.

Robin sits there and takes it and pretends the songs are funny. But even robin has a breaking point. Remember when Howard starting to mention the web site "robin's wrong" almost every day? That was another passive aggressive cunty move by Howard along with when he started reading select listener emails criticizing her. Robin had enough and walked off the show. Howard went to break and got robin back. And we never heard "robin's wrong" mentioned again. Although I think what made her crack was an exaggerated news story about Scott not liking her.

Howard is a terrible person. Those dumb songs are no longer funny and really should stop. Howard has proven his point by now.

13. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :lol:

14. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    exactly... well said...and he's too oblivious to realize it.... Once an asshole always and asshole...

15. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder if he truly loves anyone besides himself and marboes. His views are so skewed and damaged. I think he uses the word "love" in situations where he feels obligated, i.e., I love Robin, my parents, etc. But I don't think there's any real emotion behind the word. Even his love proclamations for Beef are hollow and phony (not that she realizes or cares as long as her attention & retail needs are met).

16. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At this point it's a mockery. She was never sexy even at her thinnest and youngest.

Maybe as a kid she was hot, at least her father thought so.

17. ripley1

ripley1 Active Member

Reputations:
    Back in 2006, when she was pretty much at her heaviest, she(it) always piled on when making fun of overweight staff members. Still doing today as well.

18. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's about time for Howard to "accidentally" let a new Hateman call slip onto the air. It's time for some tough love. Robin is going to die in 2014.

19. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This bit had gotten old 2 or 3years ago.
    Now it's just lame and annoying.
    What kind of idiot would waste his time and energy putting these crappy songs together?