Can You Guess Who Is At It Again??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by booybob, Jun 5, 2013.

1. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I guess they heard about the brawl at the Kindergarten graduation last week and decided not to be outdone.
    God forbid the Nig Nogs sit down and act civilized during any event.
    I guess asking a Nig Nog to sit down so you can see is now worthy of getting into a brawl.

[h=1]Moms get into brawl at children's talent show in Central Florida[/h] [h=2]Women banned from Lakeview Elementary School in St. Cloud[/h] Author: Shaun Chaiyabhat, Reporter, schaiyabhat@clickorlando.com
    Published On: Jun 04 2013 11:01:48 PM EDT Updated On: Jun 05 2013 08:08:55 AM EDT

ST. CLOUD, Fla. - A school talent show turned into a brawl between angry mothers, and police say one of the women choked the other in front of children.

St. Cloud police said what happened between Latisha James and Jessica Tyler was out of control.

It started Friday at their children's talent show at Lakeview Elementary School when, according to police, Tyler asked James to sit down because James was videotaping and blocking her view. From there, things got heated.

Tyler said James "grabbed her by her neck with one hand and began punching her multiple times."
    Police said the women were swearing and causing a scene in front of children and another parent had to intervene to break up the fight.
    The case remains one mom's word against another, but police believe James instigated the fight. By the end, though, both women were attacking each other, witnesses said.
    Both women claim to be victims, but James was arrested on charges of battery after police talked to witnesses. St. Cloud police have recommended that Tyler also be charged for battery, but her case will be reviewed by the State Attorney's Office.
    Tyler spoke with Local 6 off camera and said she is most upset because she feels she was a victim, and now she can't attend her daughter's fifth-grade graduation on Thursday. That's because neither mom is allowed on school property after the principal asked police to have them trespassed.
    [SEE THESE? Tattoo spell check | Worst ink ever | Fla. mugs | Bizarre airports]
    Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Kindergarten graduations? Fifth Grade graduations? Do the have all of these because 90% of them won't be celebrating High School graduations?

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder why this happens so often ? :scratch: There has to be a medical explanation. :dontknow:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  4. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Dats a good vun.
    :funny:

5. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Double-digit IQs is my guess.

6. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I once read somewhere that a sociologist figured out that they are 400,000 years behind the Europeans evolutionary wise... he was promptly shusshed.

7. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The extra bone in their foot is making them act like savages.

8. KrofftFly

KrofftFly Member

Reputations:
    N-I-double G-E-R

9. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hear hear:clap: