Entertainment Canadian reporter reprimands "F her right in the pussy" prankster

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, May 13, 2015.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shauna Hunt wonders why they keep doing this to her.

2. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    that guy was fired from a $109k job

3. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'll be glad when this fad dies. It's gross & vulgar. :fil:

TheLACritic, ravenrules and smichal like this.
  4. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    I love it. :giggle:

5. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i don't understand it. it isn't cute, it isn't funny......it's sickening and vile. when shits like jameis winston get into trouble for using it, it's indicative of stupidity.

6. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :nono:

TheLACritic and smichal like this.
  7. AllAboutHim Ed

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

ilovebacon likes this.
  8. Evil Clown

Evil Clown 34 VIP

Reputations:
    I'm surprised Canada even has soccer fans. They deserve to be fired just for being soccer fans.

9. AllAboutHim Ed

Reputations:
    Seems like a shitty reason to lose your job over.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...nts-toronto-fc-fans-over-vulgar-fhritp-phrase

For months, the world’s news crews have needed to cope with a bizarre Internet-inspired trend of bystanders screaming a vulgar phrase into live microphones.

But on Tuesday, an Ontario power company employee was fired after he was seen championing the phrase during a live CityNews broadcast.

“It is f—— hilarious … it’s f—— amazing, and I respect it,” said the man, who was among a group of Toronto soccer fans confronted by reporter Shauna Hunt after her live interview was interrupted.

The man, dressed in the garb of a Toronto FC supporter, was not the man directly responsible for interrupting the broadcast, but was he recorded laughing on the sidelines as it occurred.

After an exhaustive online hunt discovered that the man was a Hydro One engineer whose $106,510.50 salary had earned him a spot on the Ontario Sunshine List, the utility announced Tuesday it had fired Shawn Simoes, an assistant network management engineer, for violating the company’s code of conduct.

The “FHRITP” meme, as it is known, involves shouting “f— her right in the p—” in the background of live television reports. The phenomenon started last year with a series of online videos that purport to show local news broadcasts being interrupted with the phrase.

Filmmaker John Cain, who created the series and now sells FHRITP merchandise, has since admitted they were a hoax.

“I’m sick of this. I get this every single day, 10 times a day by rude guys like you,” says Hunt in the video, which went viral after being uploaded to CityNews’ website.

The figure who interrupts Hunt’s broadcast with an utterance of “f— her right in the p—” has not yet been identified, and quickly exits the frame.

Hunt, however, confronts a group of laughing Toronto FC fans she accuses of “waiting around to see if you can ‘eff her in the p’ on live TV.”

As the video racked up outrage online, it spurred statements of condemnation from groups connected, however peripherally, to the incident.

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE), which owns the Toronto FC soccer club and manages the stadium, issued a release to say it was “appalled that this trend of disrespectful behaviour would make its way to our city, let alone anywhere near our stadium.”

The company said it was trying to identify the figures in the video, and that it would ban them from all MLSE facilities.

In the same release that announced the firing of one of its employees, Hydro One spokesman Daffyd Roderick said “respect for all people is engrained in the code and our values. We are committed to a work environment where discrimination or harassment of any type is met with zero tolerance.”

Wilfrid Laurier University issued a statement that twice mentioned its commitment to fight “gendered violence” when it was informed that one of the participants was an alumnus.

The university “strongly condemns the extremely offensive and discriminatory comments made to a female television reporter,” it wrote.

Massachusetts-based Cognex Corporation responded similarly when informed that one of their Canadian employees was among the group.

“While the individual was attending the event on his own time and was not at a Cognex activity, the views expressed are totally inconsistent with Cognex’s values, and we find such comments reprehensible,” wrote their director of communications.

[​IMG]
    MLSE said it was trying to identify the assailants, and that it would ban them from all MLSE facilities. THE CANADIAN PRESS/HO - CityNews

smichal likes this.
  10. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    I figure if your actions are the same ones of a guy that stole crab legs from a grocery store, you may want to rethink your life and/or actions. :uhammer:

smichal likes this.
  11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Another example of Canadia's sense of humor. :snicker:

12. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Canadians have a sense of humo(u)r. The people of Ontario elected this Lesbian to run their province.

[​IMG]

ravenrules likes this.