Cant Sleep...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NyMarkNy, Mar 16, 2014.

1. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Some party has been raging for over 7 hours in some apartment on my beautiful quiet little street. 2 mexican, puerto rican, or some other spaniard-esque family moved in 1 month ago as I can see them driving around 20 to a car. Ever since every Saturday in their cramped first floor apartment some party rages full of people screaming, arguing, and partying. The music mind you stays blasting every night of the week, but on Saturdays the entire clan comes over.

I cant pinpoint the exact apartment unfortunately, but I know my walls rumble and im a very light sleeper. I have driven around now trying to pinpoint the apartment, but cannot. I also called the police that transferred me to 311 information. I pray their apartment goes up in flames so I can get some fucking sleep and stop hearing horrible spanish music every fucking night. Im sure they each collected welfare and collectively bought a condo in a nice community, so im glad to know that 16 people can fit in a 2 bedroom. My condo cost me over 500K and I have to deal with this bullshit now. Screw these faggots.

2. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to live in close proximity to other humans and it did not suit me well. even normal and acceptable noise would drive me crazy.....i can't stand putting up with other people's lives. get some good ear plugs and a white noise machine........the combination of the two should overpower any noise. ultimately you should get some property that is far away from others.

3. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Im young now and wanted a low maintenance home so I opted for a condo. But im almost done with my mortgage and am going to buy a place with at least .75 acres on long island ASAP.

4. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it's the best. :)

it's not that i hate people. ....it's just that i want to deal with them on my own terms.

5. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i live in the mountains of BC right now........mountains to one side and a river to the other. i can be in a city of 90 000 in twenty minutes and i can be in Vancouver within a couple of hours. not too isolated but lots of privacy. it works great for me.

6. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I think getting off of LI would solve the problem.

I can't believe no one who CAN pinpoint the apartment hasn't called the police. I'd go FUCKING NUTS!!!!!

There are laws against this shit b

7. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Most of my neighbors are Asians and young couples, so I guess they are quiet people not looking to cause a problem with the Puerto Rican day parade that just moved in.

Also LI is legit if you stay close to the Nassau Border, but still in Suffolk. Large properties and lower property taxes. You can get .75 acres and a 2000 sq ft home at the suffolk nassau border vs less than .25 acres and 1300 sq ft in like Roslyn.

8. Bye You!

Reputations:
    I lived in Suffolk for many years. Still too many fucking assholes.

9. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Yea I agree. I just have too much family around to pack up and move upstate or out of NY completely. Ive been operating on 3-4 hours a night for close to a week and was dying for the weekend to come to sleep. Had to work this morning and come home to this shit. I may die from sleep deprivation soon.

10. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    move upstate. try Plattsburgh

edit: oops, i miised that last post

11. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Dunno how y'all can live in NYC and keep your sanity.

12. Bye You!

Reputations:
    My apt in NYC was quieter than the suburbs. No idea what the walls were made of but I only ever heard music twice.

No lawn mowers, leaf blowers, kids playing.