Capt Janks Vs Marty

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by joyceface, May 20, 2014.

1. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Remember Capt. Janks' on air fight with his "girlfriend" Marty? This was conveniently left out of his gay revelation conversation.

[video=youtube;_K14Bbz2Mkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K14Bbz2Mkc[/video]

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I recall that now. I'll have to listen to remember the details later. I personally suspect the guy is just such a loser with women that he may be looking for a face-saving way out of having no game whatsoever. He can claim to be a celibate gay man and play that for sympathy for a while. Hell, maybe there's a promotion at work in it for him or something. Or, he figures a gay blow job is easier to get than a hetero one.

3. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I remember that! The way he sneered 'Marty' solidified my dislike of him. I never thought he was talented or funny.

4. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I remember him more for THIS fight with his GF Marty than any phone call he ever did. Then he accused her of having foursomes which included Kenneth Keith Kallanbach. Must have been some wild time lol

He was seething at her. I also thought that maybe it's better for him to be "gay" than such a loser with women. That would account for his repeatedly insisting that he just wants a "spiritual" relationship with some dude. Yeah back then he sure sounded like a guy looking for his soul mate -eyeroll-

5. Psyche

Psyche Freethinker

Reputations:
    I concur. Dude is lame. :grad:

6. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    Was Janks the guy who said he has a kid in Germany from a German woman?