Car guys, Lenos garage chief Bernard with Carolla

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by stripes, Jun 6, 2012.

1. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
  2. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was looking up Jay's garage a couple weeks ago , This is the address (according to the internets) -
    3160 N DAMON WAY BURBANK, CA 91505

Looks like this is it

[​IMG]

Not sure if this is part of it or not :bigthink

[​IMG]

3. stripes

Reputations:
    the first pic is it, i recognize it from jays online show, jays garage..
    the 2nd is not.
    they were talking about how jay just added on to make it 140000sq ft i think, so that pic probably does not include that.

4. stripes

Reputations:
    the back of his property is the burbank airport.

5. stripes

Reputations:
    for those who have never seen his blog, jay walks through one of his bikes or cars & then takes you for a ride in it through LA.
    i think he posts a new one every monday. sometimes he'll tour his garage & even has a kick ass kitchen where he cooks for the guys.
    sometimes he'll have experts come in & talk about their auto specialty. its a great blog..
    http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

6. stripes

Reputations:
    & like the rebuilt 67 cuda featured this week, he always ends it with a burnout.:cool:
    no one has more fun that jay

7. stripes

Reputations:
    great show today, adam ripped his kids & the sad state of todays spoiled yutes.
    At the top of the show, Adam talks about his kids’ birthday party this weekend, and his attempts to dodge other kids’ parents. He also talks about a party with Bill Simmons where the bartender didn’t know how to make any drinks. Dave Dameshek then chimes in with thoughts on this weekend’s Pacquiao-Bradley fight, as well as the upcoming NBA finals. Later, Dameshek reveals the Creep of the Week, and the guys discuss who’s the hotter Deschanel sister.

Justin Halpern, author of ‘I Suck At Girls’ and ‘Shit My Dad Says’, enters the studio next. Adam talks with him about the overnight success of ‘Shit My Dad Says,’ and how he went from living at his parents’ house to having a TV show created around him. Alison then starts up the news discussing a high school commencement speech where a Boston teacher told all his students they are not special. Adam also chats about his day bowling in Santa Monica for a Catholic Big Brother charity event. Alison wraps up the show discussing Lindsay Lohan’s car accident, Tommy Chong’s prostate cancer, and Miley Cyrus’s engagement.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. SUCKIT

SUCKIT New Member

Reputations:

I doubt he has that many cars in a bone yard like that outside. Definitely looks like a studio lot though with the spare police and taxi cars.

9. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;0FqlhDym4Xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqlhDym4Xw[/video]