Car thief fail.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    SEE IT: Thief gets knocked out when a brick bounces off the car he’s trying to rob
    BY Jason Silverstein
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 5:53 AM
    Updated: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 6:04 AM

That brick has bounce! A would-be thief got hit in the face after trying to break a car’s window with a brick. He was found in a pool of blood.
    A would-be criminal in Ireland tried breaking into a car by shattering the passenger side window with a brick — but the car hit back.

The thief initially tried breaking the car’s window with a small stone several times before trying a brick instead. But the boomerang brick bounced off a car and whacked the man in the face, an act of car karma caught on camera.

The car’s owner found the thwarted thief lying in a pool of blood near the car.

“When I saw him, he was lying there stone cold on the ground and his face was in ribbons,” Gerry Brady, a pub owner in Drogheda, told the Irish Independent.

Brady said he and his fiancée first thought the man had been assaulted and tried to help him. The thug, undeterred by his brick beating, tried blackmailing Brady for taxi money, threatening to tell police he had been beat up by the pub owner.

“I said, ‘Not a chance, I’ve to pay for a new window, mate,” Brady said.

Brady and his fiancée eventually went to a gas station and called the police.

Once the bandit got booked, the police went to the tape of the failed crime — and loved what they saw.

“You should have heard (them) laughing when they saw the video,” Brady said. “They were in stitches.”

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why do they always stop recording at the good part... I could watch about 90 minutes of him sitting on the ground in pain

SternsEgo, Ta Ta Toothy and homebrew like this.
  3. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If that happened here, he would sue the maker of the brick, or the windshield, or both. :eek:

4. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish that happened to the cocksucker who stole my Tahoe 6 years ago.

5. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Dumb ass is dumb...

SternsEgo likes this.