Carjacking Victim: Tsarnaev Brothers Spared Me Because I Was 'Not American

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Apr 23, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this is what i was saying with my immigration post before. we are letting into this country people that want to take us out. or at least recreate their shitty country and ways in ours. and sadly i dont believe we will stand up to stop it. once the 12,000,000 plus mexicans become citizens soon last one out turn the lights off. Viva la raza! they openly yell here in L.A. to let you know just were they stand in relation to their allegiance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/boston-suspects-carjacking-victim_n_3133036.html

my kid use to go to a taekwondo school here in los angeles. out of 67 students that wore patches he was the only one with an American flag! every other patch was a mexican flag. the fucking instructor didnt even bother ordering the American flag anymore since they could care less about putting it on their uniforms. first thing they would do when they bought a uniform was put the mexican flag on it. the country that made uneducated peasants out of them and drove them out to survive and they cant honor it enough and the country that gave them hope they shit on its flag. it fucking broke my heart.

2. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    2:35

[video=youtube;5IYrTfs3UNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IYrTfs3UNM[/video]

3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Newsflash. Human beings are tribal and always have been. The less educated and developed they are the more tribal they are. It's a game where one side is playing to win and the other isn't. Most love America the same way American retirees who move to Mexico to live cheaply love Mexico. For what they can get out of it and little else.

It's over, Johnny. OVER!

Best get your mind right about it. You'll be happier.

4. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm moving to peru when I retire...I figure I can live the rest of my life on 150k

5. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Aw, shit.

You're fucking breeding. :facepalm:

And I was just gonna dismiss your fear-mongering, racist, bullshit comments.

Turns out you're infecting a younger generation with them.
    :banghead:

Let's just completely disregard all the fucking amazing things immigrants have done for this country and "close the proverbial gates" to the country because of some misguided, bigotry-masquering-as-jingoism panic attack.

6. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He also had this bumper sticker on his car (so I've read) :c
    [​IMG]

7. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Should we disregard the 19 foreign born hijackers on 9-11? They caused how much damage? The Pakistani American who tried to bomb Comedy Central in New York, the Chechen brothers in Boston, etc. Are there any more over the last ten years? How is this balanced with the benefits that immigrants bring to this country. Increased costs of airport security, fear of being an American, fear of being in a large crowd all because of Muslims and their terrorism. Would there ever be a reason to halt Islamic immigration? What about illegal immigration? Why are we rewarding lawbreakers with American citizenship? Millions of Americans unemployed and immigrants aren't going to take any Americans' jobs?

8. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I was thinking about Ecuador. I heard its a great retirement location.

9. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Surely you don't expect me to respond to your post with the hundreds (probably thousands) of positive contributions immigrants have made to this country.

10. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Peru has immigrants too. Japanese, I believe. Could be wrong there, though.

11. TheLACritic

Reputations:
    Give me some examples over the last ten years of immigrants. How many hundreds of billions of dollars of costs and destruction have the criminal immigrants I mentioned caused? Not to mention emergency health care, traffic, and police costs spent on illegal immigrants. Sure, there have been great contributions by immigrants to this country, but unfettered access to this country is risking our future. Many Muslims want America and its decadent culture and influence destroyed and our leftist politicians are eager to help them.

12. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the past the immigrants who helped build the country did so because they wanted to be Americans, not push their culture and make their own little foreign country in America. That is why the Irish, Italians, Polish, Germans, etc. all moved out of the city to the suburbs to assimilate into America and its own culture. Look at the Muslims that wanted to bypass US laws and go by Shariah(sic) law. WTF is up with that?

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Sergey Brin, co-founder, Google. A Russian who lives in Los Angeles. And how many jobs has he created for Americans?

14. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    According to Rachel Maddow while cruising around to bank machines both brothers got out of the vehicle and left the vehicle owner alone.....he hopped out, sauntered away, and dialed 911

At the shootout scene the brothers had 2 vehicles....:nocheer:

15. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Yeah, the SUV was the carjack vehicle. What was the other one?

16. TheLACritic

Reputations:
    I'm sure he's created a lot of jobs. This country still needs to offer opportunities to the best and brightest, but that doesn't mean we can't be selective and smart.

17. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :facepalm: Rachel Maddow? :facepalm:

18. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bullshit comments you fucking liberal cocksucker? What country can survive a human wave in the millions on its southern border that never ceases and still maintain is integrity or independence?

19. platini

platini New Member

Reputations:
    i live in peru and my parents are swiss. lots of chinese, japanese and italian immigrants, not counting the spanish and indians fucking and breeding a new race...

lima it's a nice place if you're middle/upper middle class.... i lived in switzerland for 2 years and was the worst experience of my life, the people there just suck balls.

20. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    How many Irish emigrated in the mid- to late-19th century?