News Carpentersville teacher charged with sexual assault

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, May 18, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    729492_630x354.jpg

@Lemmy , what is your verdict? :c

CARPENTERSVILLE, Ill. (WLS) --
    A former Carpentersville teacher was charged Monday with criminal sexual assault after allegedly having sexual contact with a minor, the Kane County State's Attorney's Office said.

Lindsay P. Anderson, 26, of Geneva, is a former employee of the Community Unit School District 300, officials said. She had recently been employed at Carpentersville Middle School, the states attorneys office said.

Anderson was arrested Friday and appeared in Kane County bond court on Sunday. Her bail was set at $100,000 and she was released after posting $10,000 bond, the state's attorneys office said in a press release.

As a condition of her bond, Anderson cannot have any direct or indirect contact with the youth, cannot go within 150 feet of the youth's residence, and cannot have unsupervised contact with any child younger than 18 who is not a member of her immediate family, officials said.

Anderson allegedly had sexual contact with the youth between April 1 and May 5, the state's attorney office said. The youth's parents learned of the allegedly assault and contacted East Dundee Police.

Anderson is charged with one count of criminal sexual assault, a Class 1 felony, and one count of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, a Class 2 felony.

Anderson ended employment in the school district on September 29, 2014, said Anthony McGinn, director of public relations and communication services in District 300.

In a statement sent to ABC7 News Monday evening, McGinn added: "This issue is being addressed by law enforcement. The District did not have any knowledge of these specific allegations. District 300's top priority is student safety. Additionally, our District has worked tirelessly to establish a culture of trust within our schools and our community. Anything that threatens to erode student safety or our culture of trust is something we take very, very seriously."

Her next court date is 9 a.m. June 4.

Miss America likes this.
  2. Zyro

Zyro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's no way I'd let that Carpentersville teacher play with my wood.

Miss America and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  3. Shart Garfunkel

Shart Garfunkel I brought the magic suitcase Gold

Reputations:
    Guilty with extreme prejudice! :grad:

4. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    @GaryPuppet would you give this girl a bone with a side of milky sauce?

5. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Proceed immediately to the gas chamber, do not collect $200, do not pass GO.

6. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Should a 26 year old girl look like shes 46?

7. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Damn! This is just a few miles from me.
    She kinda cute. Gonna try to hook up with her. Ill tell her Im 15 and wear a disguise. :yes:

Miss America and crazypreacher like this.
  8. dawg

Reputations:
    another one in the news today. guilty or not guilty?

Mesquite Teacher Charged for Improper Relationship with Student

deanna-reese.jpg

Mesquite police said they charged a 39-year-old Poteet High School teacher with improper relationship between teacher and student Thursday.

Deanna Reese, of Forney, is accused of having sexual relations with an 18-year-old male Poteet student April 10.

A Mesquite Independent School District administrator told the school resource officer they received a tip about the offense Thursday morning. Investigators issued a warrant after interviewing the victim and collecting evidence.

Reese was arrested at the school that afternoon. Her bond was set at $25,000.

9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    How the fuck can she be ARRESTED for sex with an 18 year old???
    I can see losing her job, but jail? WTF?

10. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    As a 46 year old? Guilty as fuck. As a juvenile in middle school? I'd hit it 4 times in two hours. :facepalm:

crazypreacher likes this.
  11. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
  12. dawg

Reputations:
    WFT is going on? and another in the news today.

Story.jpg

East Texas teacher accused of improper relationship

SHELBYVILLE, TX -- An East Texas teacher was arrested Friday morning and charged with sexual assault of a child.

Shelby County Sheriff Willis Blackwell said Johanna Vickers, 36, was taken into custody. She is a teacher at Shelbyville ISD. The woman is charged with improper relationship between educator and student and sexual assault of a child.

Authorities were first alerted to the alleged crimes by the school district.

The teacher was booked into the Shelby County Sheriff's Office. Her bond was set at $50,000.

Shelbyville ISD Superintendent Ray West released the following statement.

I am writing this statement to provide some insight into the ongoing school and criminal investigations involving a former Shelbyville ISD employee. Since the investigations are ongoing and involve possible criminal misconduct, I am limited in offering specific information related to the case. However, I can provide the following:

Shelbyville ISD received phone calls on Friday, May 8, 2015, complaining about possible misconduct by a teacher at Shelbyville High School. After meeting with the teacher on Monday, the district initiated an internal school investigation. Very early in the investigative process, Shelbyville ISD contacted local law enforcement to oversee the investigation, since the case included the possibility of criminal wrongdoing by a school district employee. On Wednesday, May 13, 2015, Johanna Vickers, a teacher at Shelbyville High School, resigned from the school district. At the time of her resignation, Ms. Vickers noted she was resigning for “personal reasons” and did not admit to any wrongdoing related to the investigation involving her and a Shelbyville High School student. At that time, the investigation had not yet uncovered any credible information tying Ms. Vickers to a criminal act. However, since that time, it appears the investigation has uncovered evidence of possible criminal wrongdoing. It has been reported that Ms. Vickers has been charged with improper relationship between an educator and student, and sexual assault of a child. Based on the information provided so far, the charges involve interaction with one high school student. Shelbyville ISD will continue to assist local law enforcement officials as they conduct their investigations. Also, due to the severe nature of these allegations, Shelbyville ISD will be contacting the state enforcement officials to look into the possibility of revocation of teaching credentials.

It is imperative that we allow enforcement officials to uncover the facts from their investigation without an atmosphere of unnecessary rumors or speculation “clouding” the fact-finding process they must engage in. I would be remiss if I did not remind everyone that when bad things happen, many people are often affected. In this case, friends and family of those involved need to be considered. It is a sad day for all of us when anyone does not live up to high standards we all expect from educators. Nonetheless, Shelbyville ISD’s faculty and staff remain unyielding in our commitment to provide a safe and positive learning environment for our children.

Thank you.

Bristol Chicken likes this.
  13. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate when these things show up in my neck of the woods!:mad:

Dorb likes this.
  14. dawg

Reputations:
    Not guilty?

15. dawg

Reputations:
    Two guilty, one not? or all three guilty?

16. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    At the moment I stopped at Carpentersville.:(

17. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    Just read the whole thing and I'd say all three.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and Mr Fantastic like this.
  18. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    It's Texas, so these gals must speak spic and span. :beaner:

edit. we need a beaner smilie. perhaps something like this...

[​IMG]

Miss America and Shortwave98 like this.
  19. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...when i had the first incline that the picture was coming before the story i knew it was guilty!

20. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    With all due respect, this Texas twister deserves her own thread.